Author Topic: Conservatives Must Win the Transgender Battle, For the Sake of Transgenders  (Read 11138 times)

Wingnut

All you have to do to win me over to your argument is to convince me that the human rectum was designed for sexual intercourse.

That ought to shut him up as he does talk out of it all the time.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Transbender uses only the finest Snap On brand tools.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@Emjay

Not happening.

If it did happen, some of those people would decide that being 'confused about their sexuality' wasn't that interesting and move on to something else.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Norm Lenhart

If it did happen, some of those people would decide that being 'confused about their sexuality' wasn't that interesting and move on to something else.

Trannies, like regular homosexuals have mental issues. That makes them easily manipulated by liberals.

In the 80 sand before, both pathologies were on the fringe of the fringe. Beginning in the late 80s-early 90s, as cable TV was now available to most homes no matter how remote the town, Liberals were easily able to bypass traditional FCC airwave regs and you can see the 'reprogramming' of society take place in the form of MTV and other outlets suddenly saying that gay was not only OK, but it was cool.

All of a sudden, you had a bunch of screwed up kids 'come out' for the attention. Most weren't any more gay than the lamp post outside your house. The ones that WERE gay got militant, now that they had an ally in media. It's classic 'give an inch/take a mile' behavior that anyone that knows someone with a mental illness/narcicist complex/victim/martyr complex will recognize.

but despite all their efforts, they only managed to get about 3% of the population to 'come out' and that was clearly not gonna help their social revolution. So they started playing on the heartstrings and made it cool to 'advocate' for the poor put upon homosexuals. Now they had a significant paecent of the population to work with...but not a majority.

So being liberals, they went back to the well and beatified trannies hoping to peel off more from the traditional values tree. Except all that did was split their ranks because by this time, people were getting wise to the game and sick of special rights for the homosexuals screwing up their own lives.

When all is said and done, these homosexuals are still dying horribly from AIDS and various complications/associated cancers etc. that the lifestyle leads to. Homes broken, families ripped apart like the rectal tissue of a young boy 'groomed' into the lifestyle and misery was had by all.

Except for the liberals steering their 'revolution' Liberals use people for power. They chew them up and spit them out.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Trannies, like regular homosexuals have mental issues. That makes them easily manipulated by liberals.

In the 80 sand before, both pathologies were on the fringe of the fringe. Beginning in the late 80s-early 90s, as cable TV was now available to most homes no matter how remote the town, Liberals were easily able to bypass traditional FCC airwave regs and you can see the 'reprogramming' of society take place in the form of MTV and other outlets suddenly saying that gay was not only OK, but it was cool.

All of a sudden, you had a bunch of screwed up kids 'come out' for the attention. Most weren't any more gay than the lamp post outside your house. The ones that WERE gay got militant, now that they had an ally in media. It's classic 'give an inch/take a mile' behavior that anyone that knows someone with a mental illness/narcicist complex/victim/martyr complex will recognize.

but despite all their efforts, they only managed to get about 3% of the population to 'come out' and that was clearly not gonna help their social revolution. So they started playing on the heartstrings and made it cool to 'advocate' for the poor put upon homosexuals. Now they had a significant paecent of the population to work with...but not a majority.

So being liberals, they went back to the well and beatified trannies hoping to peel off more from the traditional values tree. Except all that did was split their ranks because by this time, people were getting wise to the game and sick of special rights for the homosexuals screwing up their own lives.

When all is said and done, these homosexuals are still dying horribly from AIDS and various complications/associated cancers etc. that the lifestyle leads to. Homes broken, families ripped apart like the rectal tissue of a young boy 'groomed' into the lifestyle and misery was had by all.

Except for the liberals steering their 'revolution' Liberals use people for power. They chew them up and spit them out.

Yep.  Most of those people have mental issues and, yes, they are being used by the press and by liberals, who now have most people convinced there's a trannie around every corner, when every valid study still puts sexual deviants at about 3% of the population.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Right. And as such the problem will continue because liberals will continue it. We cannot just ignore it and hope it goes away for that very reason. Liberals will keep their 'troops' marching.

Offline bilo

Yep.  Most of those people have mental issues and, yes, they are being used by the press and by liberals, who now have most people convinced there's a trannie around every corner, when every valid study still puts sexual deviants at about 3% of the population.

This is why what used to be called LGBT is now being called LGBTQ. The Q is for "questioning". In other words, they are recruiting the young while they are not fully developed. We are in a Post-Christian society so now truth is whatever the mob decides it is today. When we were a Christian society our truth was fixed and unchanging. We found it in the Scriptures.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
This is why what used to be called LGBT is now being called LGBTQ. The Q is for "questioning". In other words, they are recruiting the young while they are not fully developed. We are in a Post-Christian society so now truth is whatever the mob decides it is today. When we were a Christian society our truth was fixed and unchanging. We found it in the Scriptures.

I believe that if we can manage to ignore the media for a few weeks we would realize that we are still a Christian society.  Look around at people you actually know.  When I do, I see mostly good people.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

There's a few more letters now. The only one I remember off the top of my head is A - asexual - the new big thing in being "special." Don't particularly like or enjoy sex, but do like cuddles? You aren't a normal person with a low sex drive - you're asexual.

Always thought the Q stood for queer - a heterosexual who is attracted to members of the opposite sex who don't look like the opposite sex.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
All you have to do to win me over to your argument is to convince me that the human rectum was designed for sexual intercourse.

No one is suggesting that you use your rectum for sexual intercourse, goatprairie.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Norm Lenhart

There's a few more letters now. The only one I remember off the top of my head is A - asexual - the new big thing in being "special." Don't particularly like or enjoy sex, but do like cuddles? You aren't a normal person with a low sex drive - you're asexual.

Always thought the Q stood for queer - a heterosexual who is attracted to members of the opposite sex who don't look like the opposite sex.

It's the 'every man a king'/Big fish in a small pond concept. If you subdivide down far enough, we each are the best/greatest/whatever in some way. In the case of the Alphabet Victim Society, they can share in the victimization with their extra special letter while drawing on the power amassed by the others. No effort required and at no up front cost to the other letters.

Same thing with the 53 or whatever they are up to now 'genders'. It reminds me of the 'Tumblrina' method...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m-e4PgiVfM&t=298s

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
When all is said and done, these homosexuals are still dying horribly from AIDS and various complications/associated cancers etc. that the lifestyle leads to.

The lifestyle that merits criticism is promiscuity, not homosexuality.   The fight for civil marriage equality was joined by conservatives like me precisely because it normalizes a more responsible, conventional lifestyle centered around the traditional relationship of a loving and mutually supportive couple,  linked to each other for life.

The gays getting married aren't the bathhouse gays.  They're folks like you and me,  seeking happiness (and, yes, respect) within the conventional strictures of monogamy and marriage.    That some social conservatives self-righteously condemn such good and decent people,  labeling them perverts and abominations, makes a mockery of so-called "Christian virtue".   

Tend to your own damn houses!     
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 01:01:22 pm by Jazzhead »

Offline Norm Lenhart

The lifestyle that merits criticism is promiscuity, not homosexuality.   The fight for civil marriage equality was joined by conservatives like me precisely because it normalizes a more responsible, conventional lifestyle centered around the traditional relationship of a loving and mutually supportive couple,  linked to each other for life.

The gays getting married aren't the bathhouse gays.  They're folks like you and me,  seeking happiness (and, yes, respect) within the conventional strictures of monogamy and marriage.    That some social conservatives self-righteously condemn such good and decent people,  labeling them perverts and abominations, makes a mockery of so-called "Christian virtue".   

I can't speak for you but they are nothing like me. No gays are getting married. They are taking part in a sham. Good and decent people don't 'groom' as a recruiting tool.

You arent a conservative. You're a liberal shilling for liberal causes on a supposedly conservative forum. Calling yourself conservative, while entertaining to the rest of us, doesn't make you one. Your actions define you. And your actions here are very much pro-left.

And as your hatered of Christianity and principle are so well known on TBR by now, there's no point in commenting on it, merely acknowledging it.

Offline libertybele

Actually homosexuality and promiscuity BOTH warrant criticism; promiscuity promotes immorality and spreads disease and homosexuality is unnatural.  IF 'they' were to tend to their own damn houses it may be one thing, but forcing companies to change the way they label bathrooms allowing perverts to prey upon the innocent, allowing teenage boys in girl's lockerrooms because they can't figure out who they heck they are, fining a bakery because they won't put a plastic gay couple on top of a wedding cake, making a mockery out of marriage and telling God to pack sand with his "Word" is quite another.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 01:25:21 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
I can't speak for you but they are nothing like me. No gays are getting married. They are taking part in a sham. Good and decent people don't 'groom' as a recruiting tool.

You arent a conservative. You're a liberal shilling for liberal causes on a supposedly conservative forum. Calling yourself conservative, while entertaining to the rest of us, doesn't make you one. Your actions define you. And your actions here are very much pro-left.

And as your hatered of Christianity and principle are so well known on TBR by now, there's no point in commenting on it, merely acknowledging it.

I don't hate Christianity.   I believe in Jesus Christ as both the Son of God and the greatest moral philosopher in human history.  What I can't stand are social conservatives whose idea of "Christian virtue" is to hammer good people with their ignorant, hurtful, self-righteous bullshite and deny them the equal protection of the law.  Tend to your own damn house. 

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Actually homosexuality and promiscuity BOTH warrant criticism; promiscuity promotes immorality and spreads disease and homosexuality is unnatural.

It may not be natural to you or to me,  but it is how some of my friends, relatives, neighbors and colleagues are - and as far as they can tell, it is how they were born.  I don't accept the proposition that God makes mistakes. 

IF 'they' were to tend to their own damn houses it may be one thing, but forcing companies to change the way they label bathrooms allowing perverts to prey upon the innocent, allowing teenage boys in girl's lockerrooms because they can't figure out who they heck they are, fining a bakery because they won't put a plastic gay couple on top of a wedding cake, making a mockery out of marriage and telling God to pack sand with his "Word" is quite another.

Unfortunately,  what should have been a simple matter of extending the law's equal protection to gays who choose to marry,  has become a political struggle.   Bakers make political statements by refusing to serve their gay customers,  and those customers,  armed with the law on their side,  have fought back.   It will be a great day when all of us - including social conservatives - tend to their own houses and treat their neighbors, who seek only to live their own lives, with respect and common courtesy.   
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 01:41:24 pm by Jazzhead »

Offline Norm Lenhart

I don't hate Christianity.   I believe in Jesus Christ as both the Son of God and the greatest moral philosopher in human history.  What I can't stand are social conservatives whose idea of "Christian virtue" is to hammer good people with their ignorant, hurtful, self-righteous bullshite and deny them the equal protection of the law.  Tend to your own damn house.

Blah, blah, blah.

No one believes you. No one cares. Your comments are there for any who would look. Pro abortion ("MUST REMAIN") Pro Islam and a near daily mocking of Christians/Christianity. Our 'damn house' is just fine without a liberal fraud telling us squat, thanks.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Blah, blah, blah.

No one believes you. No one cares. Your comments are there for any who would look. Pro abortion ("MUST REMAIN") Pro Islam and a near daily mocking of Christians/Christianity. Our 'damn house' is just fine without a liberal fraud telling us squat, thanks.

I have never mocked Christianity - but I have little respect for phonies like yourself.   

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I have never mocked Christianity - but I have little respect for phonies like yourself.

The fact you stand up for and defend abortion and gay "marriage"...is a mockery of Christianity and the teachings of Christ and the Bible in and of itself.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 02:08:19 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Norm Lenhart

Wasting your time. No one believes you or cares.

Offline libertybele

It may not be natural to you or to me,  but it is how some of my friends, relatives, neighbors and colleagues are - and as far as they can tell, it is how they were born.  I don't accept the proposition that God makes mistakes. 

Unfortunately,  what should have been a simple matter of extending the law's equal protection to gays who choose to marry,  has become a political struggle.   Bakers make political statements by refusing to serve their gay customers,  and those customers,  armed with the law on their side,  have fought back.   It will be a great day when all of us - including social conservatives - tend to their own houses and treat their neighbors, who seek only to live their own lives, with respect and common courtesy.

The Bible very specifically condemns homosexuality.  God doesn't make mistakes; his children make wrong choices.   

Again, IF 'they' were to actually tend their own houses it may be a different story; but for a small majority to impose their immorality on others and expect others to accept their immoral behavior is a different story.  I shouldn't have to be afraid to allow my grandsons to go into a bathroom at Target because any pervert can use any bathroom now that they desire for the sake of not offending a a tranny.  I'm not buying into the reasoning that homosexuals and transexuals see themselves as normal when the overwhelmingly vast majority of the populace doesn't desire to couplate with a member of the same sex.  IF it makes 'them' feel better to think 'they' are perfectly normal, that's fine; just don't expect me to change my morality for their sake. Don't force me to have to use the same restroom at my workplace or shopping place with a transgender.  As a female, I don't want to share a restroom with some guy who can now have access under the premise that they think they're female. No way in hell!  There is no way, I want some transexual allowed into my grandaughter's locker room or school bathroom!  So you're saying allowing a teenage boy who wants or thinks he's a girl into a teenage girls bathroom is ok?  Do you not think that there would ever be a possibility that some teenage boy may just say he thinks he wants to be a transgender simply to gain access to a girl's bathroom or locker room?  Sorry, but the LGBT community is immoral.  IF they want to tend to their own house that's one thing, but stay the heck out of mine!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 02:12:30 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
The fact you stand up for and defend abortion and gay "marriage"...is a mockery of Christianity and the teachings of Christ and the Bible in and of itself.

I do not defend abortion.  That's a lie.  Abortion should be discouraged by persuasion, not government coercion.  That's why I keep making the point that conservatism and social conservatism aren't the same thing.  Some conservatives recognize and defend individual liberty.   Social conservatives do not - they want the law to mirror their view of what the Bible says.   What social conservatives demand is the first cousin of Islamists' demand for sharia law.     

Of course I defend civil marriage equality.   It's the law, and its the right thing to do, by encouraging monogamy rather than promiscuity.   And if a church doesn't want to recognize gay marriage, that, too, is its right under our Constitution.   
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 02:32:43 pm by Jazzhead »

Wingnut

I do not defend abortion.  That's a lie.  Abortion should be discouraged by persuasion, not government coercion.  That's why I keep making the point that conservatism and social conservatism aren't the same thing.  Some conservatives recognize and defend individual liberty.   Social conservatives do not - they want the law to mirror their view of what the Bible says.   What social conservatives demand is the first cousin of Islamists' demand for sharia law.     

You are pro-abortion.  No mater how you lie to yourself to justify your position. You have devoted thousands of words supporting it on these very pages over the past month.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
You are pro-abortion.  No mater how you lie to yourself to justify your position. You have devoted thousands of words supporting it on these very pages over the past month.

What I propose will save more lives than the coercive approach that you demand.  In no small part because there's no going back  -  women have their liberty, same as men,  and that genie isn't returning to its bottle.   If you want to reduce abortion - and it IS a moral horror, IMO - then it is going to have to be done by means of persuasion and support, not your police-state religious fascism.   
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 03:14:31 pm by Jazzhead »

Offline chae

Jazzhead, a guy, is fond of going on about how abortion is a woman's issue, and then proceeds to mansplain to all of us XX chromosome ladies why we are wrong about our opposition to abortion.
I stopped trying to even comprehend that because it's lunacy.