Author Topic: ‘Stunning’ poll shows broad support on Trump’s immigration issues, strongly oppose sanctuary cities  (Read 264 times)

rangerrebew

‘Stunning’ poll shows broad support on Trump’s immigration issues, strongly oppose sanctuary cities
February 22, 2017 | Scott Morefield | Print Article   

SHARE727 TWEET19 PIN1 PLUS2 EMAIL

When it comes to at least one divisive issue, President Trump has the overwhelming majority of Americans behind him.

In a new Harvard-Harris Poll provided to The Hill, 80 percent of voters “largely disapprove” of so-called “sanctuary cities,” where officials purposefully refuse to turn illegal alien criminals over to federal authorities.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/02/22/stunning-poll-shows-broad-support-trumps-immigration-issues-strongly-oppose-sanctuary-cities-451239
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 05:00:30 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Yeah, I saw that poll on Fox News this morning but I admit I'm not a poll maven and I don't know if this poll is generally reliable or not.

What I do think is that it probably comes close to reflecting what most people think.

When and if it becomes acceptable to admit you don't want a buttload of Muslims overwhelming the country, you will see more polls like this.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.