Author Topic: Breitbart employees threaten exit over Yiannopoulos  (Read 5717 times)

Oceander

Re: Breitbart employees threaten exit over Yiannopoulos
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2017, 05:16:11 pm »
So what, exactly, happened?   I know I'm slow, and late to the party, but what's the brouhaha?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2017, 05:20:11 pm »
They finally noticed their colleague is pro pedophilia.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

geronl

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2017, 05:26:48 pm »
These people have proven they don't have much morality, maybe they just want more $$

Offline skeeter

« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2017, 05:31:50 pm »
I cannot believe Breitbart would approve of what his organization has become.

Offline thackney

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2017, 05:45:01 pm »
"In the gay world, some of the most important, enriching, and incredibly life affirming, shaping relationships between younger boys and older men, they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys." - Milo

The active presence of an adult male in the life of younger boys is very important.  Trying to make this statement a support for pedophilia when the same person has helped bust child abusers is sick in its own attempt.

I'm no fan of Milo.  But I see this as twisting his words.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Oceander

« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2017, 05:47:03 pm »
They finally noticed their colleague is pro pedophilia.

Is he?  The brouhaha suggests this is a matter of debate. 

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2017, 05:48:54 pm »
The active presence of an adult male in the life of younger boys is very important.  Trying to make this statement a support for pedophilia when the same person has helped bust child abusers is sick in its own attempt.

Then untwist them. The part you struck out is part of his words. No one else's. As he has stated many times elsewhere, he is not talking about father/son or uncle/nephew type relationships. He is talking about sex, pure and simple.

Offline thackney

« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2017, 05:54:01 pm »
Then untwist them. The part you struck out is part of his words. No one else's.

Agree they are his words.  He was talking about the world he knows, the world he lives in.  My point, the words taken out of the greater context, don't have the meaning that is being applied by other.

As he has stated many times elsewhere, he is not talking about father/son or uncle/nephew type relationships. He is talking about sex, pure and simple.

I don't agree.  Where is that supported?  If you have that context, I will gladly admit I was wrong.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 05:54:26 pm by thackney »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2017, 05:58:31 pm »
Agree they are his words.  He was talking about the world he knows, the world he lives in.  My point, the words taken out of the greater context, don't have the meaning that is being applied by other.

I don't agree.  Where is that supported?  If you have that context, I will gladly admit I was wrong.

Give me a few hours - one time is in an interview with Sargon of Akkad who is unfortunately (for me) very prolific in his videos. There are blog posts which have been screenshotted - I can supply links to them, but you'll have to take my word they aren't fake, since the relevant posts were deleted long since.

geronl

« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2017, 05:59:34 pm »

Not twisting his words, its from the tape. It's part of the interview on the same topic.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2017, 05:59:46 pm »

Not speaking for anybody else, I just parachuted in here, but with this Milo guy his perverted sex is all he ever talks about.  You can't blame people for framing everything he says in that context.  If he made a living talking about other things as well, it would be different.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

geronl

« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2017, 06:03:01 pm »
Not speaking for anybody else, I just parachuted in here, but with this Milo guy his perverted sex is all he ever talks about.  You can't blame people for framing everything he says in that context.  If he made a living talking about other things as well, it would be different.

He also does racist and anti-semitic tweets and comments.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2017, 06:03:19 pm »

Here is the full transcript. He was not describing a 'father or brother' figure, he actually described sexual acts and complained the Age of Consent laws were wrong, specifically referencing 13 year olds who cold be mature enough (in his words) to make the decision.  Discussion of Age of Consent laws have nothing to do with being an 'adult male role model', they specifically are for sexual acts. He even specifically said: "Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature."... Again, he is talking about a 13 year old here when defending that as not pedophilia. Imagine that was your 13 year old son or daughter he was talking about and then try to say he was just talking about an adult, male role model.

NSFW
http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/milo-yiannopolous-pedophilia-transcript-pederasty-video-full-sex-boys-men-catholic-priest-cpac-quotes/

Milo threw out there that the first video was heavily edited, but the full video is far, far worse.

There is zero defense for this.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 06:07:23 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline thackney

« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2017, 06:07:06 pm »
Not twisting his words, its from the tape. It's part of the interview on the same topic.

I'm quite willing to admit I'm wrong.  But I don't see this group of words as support for pedophilia.  I read them and agree entirely.  Young men without adult males in prominent roles in their lives are being set up for likely future problems.  I immediately think of feminist BS when such a basic claim is attacked.

If the context was different, you can provide it.  But the group of words you chose as the response to the claim "how he fiercely stands strongly against pedophilia" does not show a support for pedophilia.

Oceander

« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2017, 06:09:18 pm »
Here is the full transcript. He was not describing a 'father or brother' figure, he actually described sexual acts and complained the Age of Consent laws were wrong, specifically referencing 13 year olds who cold be mature enough (in his words) to make the decision.  Discussion of Age of Consent laws have nothing to do with being an 'adult male role model', they specifically are for sexual acts. He even specifically said: "Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature."... Again, he is talking about a 13 year old here when defending that as not pedophilia. Imagine that was your 13 year old son or daughter he was talking about and then try to say he was just talking about an adult, male role model.

NSFW
http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/milo-yiannopolous-pedophilia-transcript-pederasty-video-full-sex-boys-men-catholic-priest-cpac-quotes/

Milo threw out there that the first video was heavily edited, but the full video is far, far worse.

He didn't do himself any favors there.  And it is he, not his critics, who misunderstand pedophilia.

Lie down with dogs, get up with fleas.

Offline thackney

« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2017, 06:09:35 pm »

In his making a living, he has also brought to light other child abusers and got them punished.

Yes I agree he is a pervert.  I'm not a fan, I don't follow his work.

My claim, the words selected to show his support for pedophilia, don't show that support. 

Oceander

« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2017, 06:10:17 pm »
I'm quite willing to admit I'm wrong.  But I don't see this group of words as support for pedophilia.  I read them and agree entirely.  Young men without adult males in prominent roles in their lives are being set up for likely future problems.  I immediately think of feminist BS when such a basic claim is attacked.

If the context was different, you can provide it.  But the group of words you chose as the response to the claim "how he fiercely stands strongly against pedophilia" does not show a support for pedophilia.

You need to read the transcript.  He context doesn't limit it to nonsexual relationships. 

Oceander

« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2017, 06:11:06 pm »
In his making a living, he has also brought to light other child abusers and got them punished.

Yes I agree he is a pervert.  I'm not a fan, I don't follow his work.

My claim, the words selected to show his support for pedophilia, don't show that support. 

They show that he doesn't understand what pedophilia is. 

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2017, 06:13:17 pm »

So, when the interviewer asked if this was like the Catholic Church scandal, and he bragged that he learned to 'give good head' from his priest after saying a 13 year old was mature enough to make that decision, that wasn't about pedophilia?

Maybe he was referring to tennis rackets?

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2017, 06:14:45 pm »
Its like transgenders who think it will be OK once they have a normal relationship. Its simply not going to happen because anyone attracted to a transgender is them-self a deviant and isn't going to accept any attempts at normalcy.

INDEED

Pretending that screwy sexuality of any flavor is going to result in a "normal" relationship . . . . IF, IF, IF, IF, only society would be nicer . . . is insanity and an extremely convoluted dictionary.

It doesn't take a psychologist and 100's of hours of research to determine that there's relatively little "normal" about giving God the middle finger in the realm of one's sexuality and sexual behaviors

and THEN

screaming about how "normal" it all is . . . demanding that society and the culture do yoga position back-flips to accommodate their revisionist constructions on "normal."

Risking lightening strikes from Heaven and then screaming for plush "safe places" and warm, fuzzy teddy bears is a new level of GROUP THINK Orwellian stupidity, insanity, and sheer chaotic madness.

It's a cynical, ruthless, Machiavellian twisting of cultural and definitional reality by the elites toward a deliberate crashing of the social fabric of our world.

They WANT outrage on every front between every interest group.
They WANT chaos on every front between every group.
They WANT head-shaking insanity on every front within and between every group.

They WANT increased blame, pain, suffering, mayhem, chaos, violence etc.

It's long been their script toward their one worlder goals.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline thackney

« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2017, 06:15:28 pm »

NSFW

Thanks for taking the time to source that.  I wish I hadn't dropped into the discussion, but I see now where Milo and I disagree on what is pedophilia and why he claims he doesn't support it when this discussion clearly shows me he does.  Like his gay activities, we draw lines at far different points of what is acceptable and what is perversion.

from that link:
Milo: “You’re misunderstanding what pedophilia means. Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty. Pedophilia is attraction to people who don’t have functioning sex organs yet. Who have not gone through puberty. Who are too young to be able (unclear and cut off by others)…That’s not what we are talking about. You don’t understand what pedophilia is if you are saying I’m defending it because I’m certainly not.”

Offline thackney

« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2017, 06:16:23 pm »
You need to read the transcript.  He context doesn't limit it to nonsexual relationships.

You are correct.  I was wrong in interpreting the words out of their context.

Offline thackney

« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2017, 06:21:11 pm »
So, when the interviewer asked if this was like the Catholic Church scandal, and he bragged that he learned to 'give good head' from his priest after saying a 13 year old was mature enough to make that decision, that wasn't about pedophilia?

That wasn't in the words quoted.  The words quoted alone didn't show support for pedophilia.  The rest of the article clearly shows he doesn't understand what pedophilia includes.

Maybe in the 1600s such age of sexual maturity applied to sexual consent, but not in today's world.

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2017, 06:24:55 pm »
He didn't do himself any favors there.  And it is he, not his critics, who misunderstand pedophilia.

Lie down with dogs, get up with fleas.

Certainly, imho, he's conflicted on some critical points.

Supposedly 'pedophilia' refers to sex with children before puberty. There's another word 'eu. . . ' I forget . . . about post puberty sex.

Personally, it's all hideous, abusive, seriously twisted, destructive, etc.

I think MOSTLY, Milo would agree with that.

Where he stuck something in the meat grinder was casting 13 year old boy sex with an older man in any sort of positive light at all.

Given his own abused background, I can understand his conflicted feelings. However, his style of speak provocatively, outrageously first and think later got him in trouble, and understandably so, imho.

All this against a background where Shrillery, Billdo et al have evidently (according to a high ranking NYPD Commisioner who's seen the videos) been awash in YOUNG CHILDREN being sexually abused . . . and THEY and evidently layers of our politicos, courts, police, academia etc. are getting a more or less totally free pass, so far.

It will be interesting to see what Milo says tomorrow at his news conference on the topic.

I hope he can recover and make things abundantly clear against pedophilia with any underage child/youth.

The idea that an isolated, lonely, 13 year old could provide legal, adult level 'informed consent' is totally absurd.

Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2017, 06:26:35 pm »
I'm still going to find that interview, because now it's bugging me.

Meanwhile, here's a profile OUT magazine did on him. I understand if people don't want it in their browsing history and it concentrates on his other troubling aspects rather than pedophilia. (technically ephebophilia, but it's a distinction I care little for).