Author Topic: Controversial ‘Twinks4Trump’ Founder Joins White House Press Corps  (Read 11412 times)

Offline Mesaclone

Re: Controversial ‘Twinks4Trump’ Founder Joins White House Press Corps
« Reply #100 on: February 20, 2017, 12:52:08 am »
The FF's as well as the Framers would be utterly revolted that anyone would try and use their documents in the way you are.

All of their writings indicate otherwise....from the Constitution itself through the Federal Papers.

Were you personal friends of theirs or do you just happen to be a medium?

If not, its rather obvious that you are simply projecting your own revulsion...drawn from your own misperceptions...onto the FF's, while having no idea what they actually thought or would think of a contemporary discussion.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #101 on: February 20, 2017, 12:53:56 am »
All of their writings indicate otherwise.

No they don't.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #102 on: February 20, 2017, 12:55:16 am »
Which of the 2,330,000 hits that a single search for it returned will you find acceptable?

https://www.google.com/search?q=islam+100+million+dead&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

How about one serious academic source....don't really care about 2,330,000 aluminum foil hat wearers.

Offline Mesaclone

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #104 on: February 20, 2017, 12:57:03 am »
All of their writings indicate otherwise....from the Constitution itself through the Federal Papers.

Were you personal friends of theirs or do you just happen to be a medium?

If not, its rather obvious that you are simply projecting your own revulsion...drawn from your own misperceptions...onto the FF's, while having no idea what they actually thought or would think of a contemporary discussion.

Show me where
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline endicom

« Reply #105 on: February 20, 2017, 12:59:40 am »
Let me get home from taking my father-in-law to the VA emergency room in Louisville and I will.

Assuming you don't try to go in an alter posts before I get home.

Steee-rike two.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #106 on: February 20, 2017, 12:59:40 am »
How about one serious academic source....don't really care about 2,330,000 aluminum foil hat wearers.

As I said, you can pick what you like. You do that with your reading of history so you're familiar enough with the concept.

You wanted proof? I gave you examples. If they arent enough for you, then thats your problem. Doesn't change the fact that Islam killed far more than Christianity.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 01:00:52 am by Norm Lenhart »

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #107 on: February 20, 2017, 01:00:13 am »
Deep.

I speak to the level you can understand.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #108 on: February 20, 2017, 01:01:02 am »

Steee-rike two.

If I make it to strike 3 will you STFU and go away forever?

(Crosses fingers)
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #109 on: February 20, 2017, 01:05:28 am »
Show me where

“The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.”
—John Adams

The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus by the Supreme Being in the womb of a virgin, will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. ... But we may hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with all this artificial scaffolding....
-Thomas Jefferson

Just as in the writing of the Constitution, god is never mentioned in the Federalist Papers. In particular, Christianity is not mentioned. This was no accident. The FF's wanted religion protected from government, and government protected from religion...its not really a debateable point, as they were explicit about this intention.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 01:07:05 am by Mesaclone »

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #110 on: February 20, 2017, 01:05:56 am »
(quote removed)
The Southern Poverty Law Center, haters of all things conservative, is your source? Come on now.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline endicom

« Reply #111 on: February 20, 2017, 01:06:12 am »
If I make it to strike 3 will you STFU and go away forever?

(Crosses fingers)

How insulting.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #112 on: February 20, 2017, 01:08:04 am »
“The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.”
—John Adams

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
- John Adams

Dueling Adamses? He musta been talking about Islam I guess. Obama was right afterall.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #113 on: February 20, 2017, 01:08:25 am »
I speak to the level you can understand.

8888crybaby

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #114 on: February 20, 2017, 01:08:54 am »
The establishment clause was written to prevent the new Government from establishing a state sanctioned religion like the Church of England.  It was NOT written to prevent a nativity scene on the City Hall lawn or the 10 Commandments in the courthouse.

It was more than merely the Church of England, over which an English Civil War had been fought, a King beheaded etc. They also learned from many religious wars on the continent, with names like 30 years war, 100 years war, etc.

The Founder were not against religion. They were against religion joined with the state. 
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #115 on: February 20, 2017, 01:09:56 am »

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #116 on: February 20, 2017, 01:10:54 am »
The FF's as well as the Framers would be utterly revolted that anyone would try and use their documents in the way you are.

My ancestry research led me to discover just how twisted American history has become in regards to Christianity.  A Marquette University historian of all people set me straight on the Salem witch trials. He said the Trials happened but "popular history" departs from reality from that point on. He said there were only a small handful of deaths and only one appeared to be an execution and that was unsanctioned (a mob lynching). In reality the church elders were trying to stamp out the hysteria because witchcraft was a pagan belief. Increase Mather wrote that the devil had indeed come to "Salem Towne" but he came not as witch craft but in those who bear false witness against their neighbors.

It all came back to standard stuff like greed, lust, envy etc with a witchcraft spark provided by two young girls likely suffering the effects of accidental ergot poisoning. While I was reading through the testimony the prof suggested I was struck by how many indians were called to testify.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #117 on: February 20, 2017, 01:11:24 am »
It was more than merely the Church of England, over which an English Civil War had been fought, a King beheaded etc. They also learned from many religious wars on the continent, with names like 30 years war, 100 years war, etc.

The Founder were not against religion. They were against religion joined with the state.

Indeed. But they based that state in part, on religious values. Judeo-Christian values, regardless.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #118 on: February 20, 2017, 01:13:49 am »
—John Adams

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
- John Adams

Dueling Adamses? He musta been talking about Islam I guess. Obama was right afterall.

Correct...he was referring to religious belief generally which is, of course, inclusive of Islam...Buddhism... Judaism...Christianity...Hindi...etcetera.

Your posting here demonstrate just how shallow your perceptions are. These statements are complimentary, not...as you seem to see them...contradictory. Adams believed a people must be grounded in a system of belief...and that their government must govern in a way that is entirely impartial to the specific beliefs of its individual citizens.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #119 on: February 20, 2017, 01:15:51 am »
—John Adams

The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus by the Supreme Being in the womb of a virgin, will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. ... But we may hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with all this artificial scaffolding....
-Thomas Jefferson

Just as in the writing of the Constitution, god is never mentioned in the Federalist Papers. In particular, Christianity is not mentioned. This was no accident. The FF's wanted religion protected from government, and government protected from religion...its not really a debateable point, as they were explicit about this intention.

Umm first off Jefferson wasn't there for the writing of the Constitution so any quote you pull up from him to justify your position is crap.

Adams is correct but not in the way you are using his quote.

Governments in the ME are based on Islam and are guided almost completely by the Quran.

The U.S. government isn't  run strictly according to the Old or the New Testament. But the teachings contained within the Bible most certainly guided their beliefs on free will...freedom of association and the prevention of one monolithic state run church being established the new country they were creating.

Make sure next time you understand the context of the quote you're cherry picking.

Try harder next time.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #120 on: February 20, 2017, 01:17:07 am »

Absolutely brilliant summation.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #121 on: February 20, 2017, 01:17:21 am »
@Cyber Liberty

The simplest explanation is the Crusades,which pitted the Christians against the Muslims. If the Christians hadn't been more brutal,they wouldn't have won.

Then there are historical events like The Reformation,the brutal way the natives in south and central America were treated as slaves of the Spanish priests and government,Liberation Theology,etc,etc,etc.

There is a wide difference in how history was taught regarding Christianity and the natives of the Americas, versus how the natives themselves view it.

In California, the Spanish mission system is taught in elementary grades.  Kind Father J. Serra riding his burro up and down El Camino real, ministering to the Indians.

The version by the natives, is how they were essentially held captives like slaves.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #122 on: February 20, 2017, 01:20:47 am »
Correct...he was referring to religious belief generally which is, of course, inclusive of Islam...Buddhism... Judaism...Christianity...Hindi...etcetera.

Your posting here demonstrate just how shallow your perceptions are. These statements are complimentary, not...as you seem to see them...contradictory. Adams believed a people must be grounded in a system of belief...and that their government must govern in a way that is entirely impartial to the specific beliefs of its individual citizens.

My perceptions are fine. Your grasp of history is whats lacking. You can't seem to accept the reality of our founding, nor the myriad references to Christianity littered throughout out founding documents. The founders did not base Americas core values on Islam or anything BUT Christian values. If they did, the onus is on you to explain their presence throughout our history.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #123 on: February 20, 2017, 01:24:04 am »
Umm first off Jefferson wasn't there for the writing of the Constitution so any quote you pull up from him to justify your position is crap.

Adams is correct but not in the way you are using his quote.

Governments in the ME are based on Islam and are guided almost completely by the Quran.

The U.S. government isn't  run strictly according to the Old or the New Testament. But the teachings contained within the Bible most certainly guided their beliefs on free will...freedom of association and the prevention of one monolithic state run church being established the new country they were creating.

Make sure next time you understand the context of the quote you're cherry picking.

Try harder next time.

Jefferson's quotes matter because he was, intellectually, among the leading lights of the Founding Fathers and of HUGE influence among those who wrote the Constitution and Federalist papers.

As for context, the statement means just what it says...and I gave it in full context of his views on governance. Christianity is linked to western moral sensibilities over time and tradition, but has ZERO direct role in our government...and that is the meaning of Adams statement. He understood clearly, and advocated, that the United States was NOT founded on Christianity...nor should Christianity be related to government in any way other than through its impact on individual men who served in governance.

Again, god is not mentioned in the Constitution...a deliberate and pointed act by men who were themselves religious. They understood how religion and rule were not compatible...and in fact were dangerous when brought together in such a fashion. This was not to prevent an Iranian style theocracy...as you cite for some odd reason...but rather to keep the potentially oppressive effects of religious advocacy out of our Republic.

Wingnut

« Reply #124 on: February 20, 2017, 01:27:03 am »
‘Twinks4Trump’ Founder Joins White House Press Corps.

So the twink has left the thread?

You guys are truly amazing!  How do you do it is all I want to know/