Author Topic: Louie Gohmert Exposes SOROS Is Doing Something TERRIBLE To Donald Trump`s SCOTUS Pick!  (Read 519 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Louie Gohmert Exposes SOROS Is Doing Something TERRIBLE To Donald Trump`s SCOTUS Pick!
Representative Louie Gohmert had an interview with Breitbart in which he said that billionaire George Soros  is behind all the fake news propaganda liberals are pushing against him.

He said: “Last night, I came by the Supreme Court about 9:15, and they already had a massive demonstration out there, signs; they were ready to go. They had their magic markers. They were ready to put whoever’s name had been cited by Trump as being terrible,”

“You know, Have Poster Board, Will Travel. There they were. They were ready to condemn anybody, no matter who had been picked. If Trump had named the most left-wing person in the country, they were out there ready to condemn,”

Continued: http://www.nationalinsiderpolitics.com/2017/02/13/louie-gohmert-exposes-soros-something-terrible-donald-trumps-scotus-pick/

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Wouldn't it be ironic if the IRS went after Soros for tax evasion?

I'll bet good money he's not filing payroll taxes for all his professional protestors. 

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Clickbait garbage fake news. Where's the original article?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member