Author Topic: Trump Signs First Anti Abortion Legislation Today  (Read 54504 times)

Wingnut

Re: Trump Signs First Anti Abortion Legislation Today
« Reply #150 on: January 24, 2017, 12:27:10 am »

#NTs can take a hike.   

First Monday of the man's presidency....and ya'll still find something to bitch about.
Deep breaths my older brother.  Don't let  the hoodrats get you down! 

Besides it ain't all Nters.  Be Cool! Be Clam.   Ohmmmm Ohmmmmm.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 12:27:38 am by Wingnut »

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #151 on: January 24, 2017, 12:33:58 am »

#NTs can take a hike.   

First Monday of the man's presidency....and ya'll still find something to bitch about.

Who is bitching? You? Looks to me like NT's are -supporting- his decision. Is that somehow wrong of us? Because, you know, we don't GAF how you FEEL about it.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #152 on: January 24, 2017, 12:47:38 am »
Who is bitching? You? Looks to me like NT's are -supporting- his decision. Is that somehow wrong of us? Because, you know, we don't GAF how you FEEL about it.

LOL!   You return after a 60 day self-imposed exile....and come running back trying to show us how "open-minded" you are.

You made a complete a$$ of yourself in all matters "Trump"....and now you want to play 'magnanimous'.    :silly:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #153 on: January 24, 2017, 12:50:53 am »
LOL!   You return after a 60 day self-imposed exile....and come running back trying to show us how "open-minded" you are.

You made a complete a$$ of yourself in all matters "Trump"....and now you want to play 'magnanimous'.    :silly:

You won yet still insist on rubbing everyone who had an alternate opinion's face in the dirt! Why do you insist on doing that?  What does it gain you?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #154 on: January 24, 2017, 12:53:01 am »

You won yet still insist on rubbing everyone who had an alternate opinion's face in the dirt! Why do you insist on doing that?  What does it gain you?

Why don't you mind your own damned business.

The man's been a.....what did you and your posse call me today?.....an AH since he arrived, telling us how Trump wasn't a serious candidate but just a shill for Hillary.

I'm calling him on it....and his sorry attempt to become relevant here.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #155 on: January 24, 2017, 12:55:06 am »

Because in light of him holding all those mythical poker chips...he feels he and only he is allowed to decide who has an opinion around here that is valid.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #156 on: January 24, 2017, 01:05:07 am »

The man's been a.....what did you and your posse call me today?.....an AH since he arrived, telling us how Trump wasn't a serious candidate but just a shill for Hillary.

When you post that crap you make it my business!

Once again I will remind you of the FACT that Norm is a full-fledged member of this forum with the right to say whatever he likes without regard to your approval.

And I ask again what does that behavior gain you? You should be on cloud nine that so many  people like myself and Norm are giving kudos to the man we so vehemently opposed!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #157 on: January 24, 2017, 01:06:40 am »

Not sure where you got that. Any of it. Far from making an ass of myself, I did what you and many did not. Stand on conservative principles. And you can count on me to retain that position eternally.  Whether you approve or not. As to the rest, get over yourself. I'd sooner vote liberal than be 'magnanimous' to a guy that has nothing better to do than cheerlead for leftism.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #158 on: January 24, 2017, 01:06:57 am »
Because in light of him holding all those mythical poker chips...he feels he and only he is allowed to decide who has an opinion around here that is valid.

Your posts lately are equivalent to the Green Bay Packers' game yesterday.   

I like pointing out how a rabid NeverTrump suddenly finds 'Jesus', and attempts to appear some kind of maven/sage.

Deal with it.

Why don't you call me an A-hole again?    Pathetic.....   :seeya:

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #159 on: January 24, 2017, 01:07:48 am »

You're cute when you're mad. ;)

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #160 on: January 24, 2017, 01:10:06 am »

Once again I will remind you of the FACT that Norm is a full-fledged member of this forum with the right to say whatever he likes without regard to your approval.

And I ask again what does that behavior gain you? You should be on cloud nine that so many  people like myself and Norm are giving kudos to the man we so vehemently opposed!

Because his praise is as sincere as....what's today?.....  @Weird Tolkienish Figure 's  when he runs in here ready to tell us he likes what Trump's done in the past 24 hours.   

And please show me where I am trying to censor NL....or anybody else in here.

I've put up with everybody's crap/nonsense for a year and a half.   Payback is indeed a b*tch, ain't it? 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #161 on: January 24, 2017, 01:10:48 am »
DCP...lots and lots of people are coming from the shadows and joining you.  Please accept them and be done with it.  Win, and win with graciousness.  Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

(You did win.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #162 on: January 24, 2017, 01:10:53 am »

Don't let him get you worked up. His idiocy and hypocracy, along with hate of ex Freepers is known to about everyone. 

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #163 on: January 24, 2017, 01:11:12 am »
You're cute when you're mad. ;)

:laugh:   I'm not mad.....I'm amused.    You amuse me.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #164 on: January 24, 2017, 01:12:41 am »
Don't let him get you worked up. His idiocy and hypocracy, along with hate of ex Freepers is known to about everyone.

I don't hate ex-Freepers.  Stop making things up.   

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #165 on: January 24, 2017, 01:13:20 am »

I'm not worked up except for the fact that I HATE to see a friend making an A$$ out of himself and for NOTHING!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #166 on: January 24, 2017, 01:13:28 am »
Because his praise is as sincere as....what's today?.....  @Weird Tolkienish Figure 's  when he runs in here ready to tell us he likes what Trump's done in the past 24 hours.   

And please show me where I am trying to censor NL....or anybody else in here.

I've put up with everybody's crap/nonsense for a year and a half.   Payback is indeed a b*tch, ain't it?

Tobe clear, I said what I did all along. I'd praise him when he did good and call him on the liberalism. That has NEVER changed. At least try to be honest in your butthurt over us ex Freepers coming to play, by invitation no less, in your sandbox...which, BTW, isn't YOUR PERSONAL sandbox.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #167 on: January 24, 2017, 01:13:53 am »
I don't hate ex-Freepers.  Stop making things up.

Prove it.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #168 on: January 24, 2017, 01:14:35 am »
I'm not worked up except for the fact that I HATE to see a friend making an A$$ out of himself and for NOTHING!

He sorta does it alot.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #169 on: January 24, 2017, 01:15:18 am »
DCP...lots and lots of people are coming from the shadows and joining you.  Please accept them and be done with it.  Win, and win with graciousness.  Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

(You did win.)

Of course I did, my FRiend.

But the nastiest ones that bullied us need to be reminded of their phony expertise in reading the country and its voters.

And I'm here to do it. 

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #170 on: January 24, 2017, 01:16:14 am »

But the nastiest ones that bullied us need to be reminded of their phony expertise in reading the country and its voters.

And I'm here to do it.

Might wanna take a refresher course Professor. Your skills are lacking.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #171 on: January 24, 2017, 01:17:51 am »
Tobe clear, I said what I did all along. I'd praise him when he did good and call him on the liberalism. That has NEVER changed. At least try to be honest in your butthurt over us ex Freepers coming to play, by invitation no less, in your sandbox...which, BTW, isn't YOUR PERSONAL sandbox.

Never claimed it was, little man.

You and I are done here.    :seeya:

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #172 on: January 24, 2017, 01:18:41 am »
Never claimed it was, little man.

You and I are done here.    :seeya:

Try the Quiche before you leave. It's simply MARVELOUS!

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #173 on: January 24, 2017, 01:18:47 am »

And I'm here to do it.

Why?  What does it gain you?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #174 on: January 24, 2017, 01:21:51 am »

And I'm here to do it.

It's not helping.  Please do our President a favor and stop.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: