Author Topic: Inauguration Protester: ‘We’re Not in Favor of the Peaceful Transition of Power’  (Read 2600 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
What part of "Leave me the HELL alone!" Do Liberals are not able to comprehend?

You cannot be trusted to be left alone without statist directives on how you live your life in the mind and being of a Collectivist.

You might hog all your wealth instead of sharing it; you might buy and drive an SUV and contribute to 'climate change'; you might be a bigoted homophobic racist because your skin color and religious beliefs are a threat to mankind.

Worse, you might actually think you have a right to self-defense when all you really have is a right to call 9-11 and abortions on demand.

Therefore, you cannot be trusted to be left alone.  The part of America that wants to be left alone is the part of America that the Left seeks to destroy and transform into slaves so as to provide for their urban comforts.

I want them to be free and clear, and live whatever life they want to live.

They want to live a life that you provide for, and are punished for, because your skin color and religious beliefs make you a privileged class that must be brought down and subjugated to them.

Put simply, we have already done what you want for them over the last 50 years.  We are in this situation precisely because we let them be free and clear and live whatever life and whatever morality they created for themselves.   When ideas anathema to our foundations are given equal and greater value - those become dominant and all others are subjugated.

Welcome to life in 2017 in Amerika
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Axeslinger

You cannot be trusted to be left alone without statist directives on how you live your life in the mind and being of a Collectivist.

You might hog all your wealth instead of sharing it; you might buy and drive an SUV and contribute to 'climate change'; you might be a bigoted homophobic racist because your skin color and religious beliefs are a threat to mankind.

Worse, you might actually think you have a right to self-defense when all you really have is a right to call 9-11 and abortions on demand.

Therefore, you cannot be trusted to be left alone.  The part of America that wants to be left alone is the part of America that the Left seeks to destroy and transform into slaves so as to provide for their urban comforts.

They want to live a life that you provide for, and are punished for, because your skin color and religious beliefs make you a privileged class that must be brought down and subjugated to them.

Put simply, we have already done what you want for them over the last 50 years.  We are in this situation precisely because we let them be free and clear and live whatever life and whatever morality they created for themselves.   When ideas anathema to our foundations are given equal and greater value - those become dominant and all others are subjugated.

Welcome to life in 2017 in Amerika

Amen and Amen @INVAR
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Suppressed

What part of "Leave me the HELL alone!" Do Liberals are not able to comprehend?

Trouble is, the same can be said about "conservatives " on different issues.

"Leave me alone" when I want to cross-dress and use the ladies' room.  "Leave me alone" when I want to have an abortion.  "Leave me alone" when I want to do drugs.  "Leave me alone" when I want to cross the Rio Grande. Etc.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

"Leave me alone" when I want to cross-dress and use the ladies' room.  "Leave me alone" when I want to have an abortion.  "Leave me alone" when I want to do drugs.  "Leave me alone" when I want to cross the Rio Grande. Etc.

Horseshiite.

There is this rule of law thing, and there is this community standards and morality thing.   They enable a civil society to support the concept and practice of individual liberty as intended for us by the Founders.

Moral Anarchy and government tyranny is not what they had in mind, and that is what we now have thanks to all the people we have placated that want to be 'left alone' to do as they please and break our immigration laws in order to get free provisions from us.

Things the Collectivist has no problem imposing on everyone else at our own expense because it empowers the State and promotes those things anathema to the very bedrock of our society.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline skeeter

The differences between statists and constitutionalists are intrinsic, by definition. There is no equivalance.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Instead, they will help create the very monster they imagine with this kind of crap.  Because of their special kind of stupidity - they will engender applause for that monster and the subsequent brutal force that will be employed to put their little temper tantrum against the peaceful transition of power down, with extreme prejudice and treat them like the rabid dogs they are.

The consequences suck for everyone after that.

I think you're actually going to be disappointed if that doesn't happen.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I think you're actually going to be disappointed if that doesn't happen.

Disappointed??? 

I'd rather they would not be so stupid and breathe life into the potential Frankenstein they imagine.

You already have a President-Elect who cannot contain himself when it comes to waging war via Twitter on those who slight him.  What happens to such an ego when he discovers he can do more than just harm his antagonists with brutal snark, and actually inflict real brutality at a simple command???

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Today its the cranks, tomorrow the progressive rank and file.

Even the dimmest of bulbs should be able to see where these people want to take us.

@skeeter

I may be wrong,but I strongly suspect they will develop a sudden lust for peace if the people they call rednecks ever decide to quit being peaceful,too.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline dfwgator

The Left believe they have an inherent Right to Power.    Like in the Communist countries were it was embedded in their Constitution.

They would do it here if they could.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Useful idiots.

They are imbeciles to think someone like Trump will go all GOP milquetoast on them and capitulate to their demands.

@INVAR

I really don't think so. They are so used to getting away with being emotional bullies with the DNC and the media calling them heroes and protecting and rewarding them with fame,I honestly believe those retards want the actual revolution they have been dreaming about. Most have been shouting the "Revolution NOW!" slogans for all their lives,and are so simple-minded they actually think most Americans are behind them and they will be the new leaders of America.

Somebody needs to splain to those chil-runs that sometimes dreams are actually nightmares.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If these Leftist idiots and their masters decide to push this into violence, they may well cause that very order to be given.

To thunderous applause.

@INVAR

Nobody will have to give any orders. Once the killing starts it will be  hard to stop it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No, not me.

I'm not going to shoot any Leftists.

I don't want to shoot anyone,and I doubt you do,either. The thing is that once someone takes a shot at ME,it's "game ON!". I WILL shoot back and keep shooting back until I run out of targets. Given your screen name,I suspect you will,too.