Author Topic: Inauguration Protester: ‘We’re Not in Favor of the Peaceful Transition of Power’  (Read 2595 times)

rangerrebew

Inauguration Protester: ‘We’re Not in Favor of the Peaceful Transition of Power’
Tweet
Email

BY: Nick Bolger   
January 12, 2017 3:58 pm

A group set to protest the inauguration of President-elect Donald Trump is opposed to the peaceful transition of power, according to a video posted by the NTK Network on Thursday.

During what appeared to be a press conference with organizers of the protest, multiple panel members expressed their opposition to the peaceful transition of power.

One member of the audience began the discussion, asking, “How do you separate protesting the transfer of power versus protesting Donald Trump?”

http://freebeacon.com/politics/inauguration-protester-not-in-favor-peaceful-transition-power/
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 12:47:51 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
No kidding.

Offline mountaineer

I'm not in favor of murder,  child abuse, the heartbreak of psoriasis or stink bugs, but they still happen. I think I'll don a safety pin in protest.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

Today its the cranks, tomorrow the progressive rank and file.

Even the dimmest of bulbs should be able to see where these people want to take us.

Offline mountaineer

How Political Correctness Hijacked Trump Inauguration Protesters’ Brains
Americans can learn how political correctness infects the mind by understanding the role it plays in recruiting protesters to disrupt the inauguration.
By Stella Morabito
January 13, 2017
The goal of the Left’s campaign against the Trump presidency is “mass resistance” to bring the administration down. Likely, that means you’ll be seeing lots of street protests of the 1960s variety, reminiscent of the campaigns to bring down Lyndon B. Johnson and Richard Nixon.

I suspect they will not only cause Bill Ayers to relive his glory days as a domestic terrorist, he will also be able to test out the inroads he made after 40 years engaged in radical education reform built entirely on the agitprop known as political correctness. These “reforms”—or mind arson, as Robin Eubanks so perfectly put it in her book “Credentialed to Destroy”— replace a child’s capacity for reason with raw emotional reflexes. The question is: How many will “rise up” and be mobilized like the good little drones political correctness has primed them to be?

Somehow, this all reminds me of a public service ad from 30 years ago that used a metaphor to warn about the harmful effects of drug abuse on the human brain. In it, a man holds up an egg and says “This is your brain.” He then points to a hot skillet and says, “This is drugs.” Finally, he cracks the egg into the skillet and as it loudly sizzles, he remarks: “This is your brain on drugs.”  ...

Let me take this one step further and ask: Why can’t people understand that automatic obedience to the demands of political correctness—essentially a tool to incite mob psychology—will change their brains as well? Blind compliance with the propaganda of political correctness undeniably affects the mind. That’s the whole point of it. Your brain on PC is like your brain on drugs. ...
Read the entire article at The Federalist.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline andy58-in-nh

How Political Correctness Hijacked Trump Inauguration Protesters’ Brains
Americans can learn how political correctness infects the mind by understanding the role it plays in recruiting protesters to disrupt the inauguration.
By Stella Morabito
January 13, 2017Read the entire article at The Federalist.

Good post.

The worst efforts of our Mis-Educators have been exacerbated by the mainstream media, which continue to churn out narratives in place of news, further feeding the misplaced anger and spoon-fed stupidity of the masses.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Joe Wooten

Most of those little snowflakes would run screaming and crying if they were faced with an armed man who refused to let them have their "fun".

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Most of those little snowflakes would run screaming and crying if they were faced with an armed man who refused to let them have their "fun".

Well, yeah, as would most of us probably....

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Useful idiots.

They are imbeciles to think someone like Trump will go all GOP milquetoast on them and capitulate to their demands.

Instead, they will help create the very monster they imagine with this kind of crap.  Because of their special kind of stupidity - they will engender applause for that monster and the subsequent brutal force that will be employed to put their little temper tantrum against the peaceful transition of power down, with extreme prejudice and treat them like the rabid dogs they are.

The consequences suck for everyone after that.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

with extreme prejudice

I am sure you know what that means. I have no doubt of that.
But when you give the order "with extreme prejudice" that usually means to kill everybody you see.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
But when you give the order "with extreme prejudice" that usually means to kill everybody you see.

If these Leftist idiots and their masters decide to push this into violence, they may well cause that very order to be given.

To thunderous applause.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Axeslinger

If these Leftist idiots and their masters decide to push this into violence, they may well cause that very order to be given.

To thunderous applause.

It's coming whether we like it or not, whether we like Trump or not....it's coming.  Two groups of people so diametrically opposed with nothing in common to bind them will not allow anything else.  I don't want to live in the country that they want to make.  They do not want to live in mine.  Once upon a time, we all had a love of America and her founding principles...that was what bound us.  That is no more.

The only question is when will critical mass be reached...but rest assured...it's coming.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
It's coming whether we like it or not, whether we like Trump or not....it's coming.  Two groups of people so diametrically opposed with nothing in common to bind them will not allow anything else.  I don't want to live in the country that they want to make.  They do not want to live in mine.  Once upon a time, we all had a love of America and her founding principles...that was what bound us.  That is no more.

The only question is when will critical mass be reached...but rest assured...it's coming.

Well said and I completely concur.

More than half the population wants what Obama and Hillary and the Marxist Left have transformed us into - a good chunk of the remainder wants whatever Nationalist Populist Statism Trump and the GOP offer, and the minority of folks like you and I want no part of either.

For certain, what remains of our liberty will not exist on these shores for much longer.  It will be ceded by force to one or the other Collectivist ideologies that made government god, and the Executive into a monarchy.

And such a divided populace as you noted, cannot coexist in peace in the same country.

Offline mirraflake

I always looked upon  people who said we were heading towards Civil War II as kooks and paranoid weirdos.Not  anymore.  I can see it on Facebook. Lifelong friends going at it with extreme vicious attacks.  Country is heading towards  a great divide.

@Axeslinger

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What are they expecting, a couple hundred people?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

No, not me.

I'm not going to shoot any Leftists. They are doing more harm to themselves and what they believe than shooting them would ever do.

I want Lefties to be Lefties. Let them go. They are too stupid to even feed themselves. Shooting at them would be like shooting ducks in a barrel.

It would be a waste of ammo. LOL
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Axeslinger

I think you should read your tagline again!   :tongue2:
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Inauguration Protester: ‘We’re Not in Favor of the Peaceful Transition of Power’

Fine with me, young man.

I'm not in favor of permitting you to protest this way "peacefully", either.

Bring on the billy clubs and tear gas...

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
No, not me.

I'm not going to shoot any Leftists. They are doing more harm to themselves and what they believe than shooting them would ever do.

I want Lefties to be Lefties. Let them go. They are too stupid to even feed themselves. Shooting at them would be like shooting ducks in a barrel.

You cannot coexist with people who want to enslave you anymore than you can coexist with people who want to kill you.

Not if you want to remain free and stay alive.

Offline skeeter

No, not me.

Unfortunately, their plans do not involve leaving you alone.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I always looked upon  people who said we were heading towards Civil War II as kooks and paranoid weirdos.Not  anymore.  I can see it on Facebook. Lifelong friends going at it with extreme vicious attacks.  Country is heading towards  a great divide.

@Axeslinger

I don' t know.

I blame the boomers for a lot of this extreme partisan viciousness actually. Once they die off, the younger generations aren't as ideological.

Leftists are a bunch of latte-sipping snobs, mostly. NPR types. There is an aggressive subgroup, but the police can deal with them.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Unfortunately, their plans do not involve leaving you alone.

Yeah, and that's the rub.  I could ignore them if it weren't for that.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
What part of "Leave me the HELL alone!" Do Liberals are not able to comprehend?

I will kill them, if I have to. I just don't want to.

I want them to be free and clear, and live whatever life they want to live.

The weird thing is, I don't care about them or what they do. But they seem to be obsessed with everything I do?

Leave me alone, and we'll get along just fine. If you don't want to do that. Then there may be a problem.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 08:10:15 pm by 240B »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I don' t know.

I blame the boomers for a lot of this extreme partisan viciousness actually. Once they die off, the younger generations aren't as ideological.

Leftists are a bunch of latte-sipping snobs, mostly. NPR types. There is an aggressive subgroup, but the police can deal with them.

We have a long wait, 20-30 years.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

I don' t know.

5000 years of recorded history says you're wrong.

Every several decades mankind needs to relearn the same hard lessons, and it'll always be that way until God has finally had enough.