Author Topic: Report reveals why Putin wanted to undermine Hillary  (Read 657 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report reveals why Putin wanted to undermine Hillary
« on: January 07, 2017, 02:38:33 pm »
News
Report reveals why Putin wanted to undermine Hillary

By Daniel Halper and Bob Fredericks

January 6, 2017 | 10:05pm

Russian President Vladimir Putin personally ordered an unprecedented cyber campaign to undermine Hillary Clinton and boost Donald Trump during the presidential election, an intelligence report claimed Friday.

The 25-page report prepared by the CIA, FBI and National Security Agency said Russia has consistently tried to disrupt “the US-led liberal democratic order” but the recent hacking “demonstrated a significant escalation in directness, level of activity and scope of effort compared to previous operations.”

No evidence was presented to back up that conclusion, with officials saying that information had to remain secret.

more
http://nypost.com/2017/01/06/report-reveals-why-putin-wanted-to-undermine-hillary/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Report reveals why Putin wanted to undermine Hillary
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 02:43:43 pm »

The 25-page report prepared by the CIA, FBI and National Security Agency said Russia has consistently tried to disrupt “the US-led liberal democratic order”

Considering all three (CIA FBI and NSA) have been run by the same "liberal" democratic order the past 8 years, I am sure there is no liberal political "slant" in these reports.  /s
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 02:45:01 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 05:42:37 pm »
Ok, I buy into the whole idea that Putin would rather have Trump than Clinton and as the article states, reasons are due to Trump's willingness to jointly combat ISIS and counter terrorism.  My hunch is Putin is probably very aware of the corruption that SOS Clinton was involved in with Syria and in essence IS responsible for the rise of ISIS.  Why wouldn't he prefer Trump over Clinton?  Bottom line though is Russia didn't not tamper with the actual vote tally. Of course we should be concerned, but I also tend to believe that this isn't this first time Russia has tried to put their hands in the cookie jar and for this to become such a huge focus right now to me is suspicious as the timing comes exactly when the votes for Trump are certified.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2017, 07:03:10 pm »
   It doesn't take a leap of imagination to believe that Putin has all 30,000 emails hellary's lawyers deleted from her homebrew server, h3ll kim jung il probably has a copy of them.  Powerful blackmail material.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2017, 07:12:41 pm »
   It doesn't take a leap of imagination to believe that Putin has all 30,000 emails hellary's lawyers deleted from her homebrew server, h3ll kim jung il probably has a copy of them.  Powerful blackmail material.

So, wouldn't he have wanted to swing the election TO Hillary then?

And, is Putin fighting ISIS?  Seems to be a bit ambivalent there.  But, maybe he does want to fight them.

And, this line says it all:  "No evidence was presented to back up that conclusion, with officials saying that information had to remain secret."

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2017, 07:16:33 pm »
Ok, I buy into the whole idea that Putin would rather have Trump than Clinton and as the article states, reasons are due to Trump's willingness to jointly combat ISIS and counter terrorism.

I think Putin views Trump as much more susceptible to flattery, hence far more manipulable.  Putin has with subtlety begun that flattery offensive already by refusing to expel US diplomats from Russia and pointing to Trump as the leader he wants to deal with.  Sure enough, the PEOTUS responded with a favorable tweet and continues his refusal to say anything bad about Vlad.

Putin is evil, but you have to respect his effectiveness in playing Trump's narcissism like Perlman on a Strad.
James 1:20