Author Topic: Liberal Website Worries That Self-Driving Cars Will Save Lives And Cause Organ Donor Shortage  (Read 976 times)

rangerrebew

Liberal Website Worries That Self-Driving Cars Will Save Lives And Cause Organ Donor Shortage

December 30, 2016| by Brian Anderson

I’ve said it before but it bears repeating: liberals are the shittiest people on the planet. Liberal website Slate has a big concern that self-driving cars will lead to a shortage in organ donors. In other words, they are deeply worried safer transportation means that not enough people will die. Literally the only other group who complains that not enough people die are radical Islamic terrorists.

This is an actual headline on Slate today:

Self-Driving Cars Will Make Organ Shortages Even Worse

The article is just as bad as the headline.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/liberal-website-worries-that-self-driving-cars-will-save-lives-and-cause-organ-donor-shortage
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 03:06:30 pm by rangerrebew »

geronl

They'll just make organ donation mandatory

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
And when that happens, if you ever get into any life-threatening illness, they'll just declare you "brain dead" and kill you for your organs. I've heard of it happening already.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

geronl

And when that happens, if you ever get into any life-threatening illness, they'll just declare you "brain dead" and kill you for your organs. I've heard of it happening already.

I heard that in NYC the organ collectors might show up before the ambulance

Offline Applewood

Heard a story about a guy in a self-driving car who had a heart attack.  He told the car to drive him to the nearest hospital and it did.  The car is credited with saving the man's life. 

Liberals, it seems, are big fans of death.  The only lives they want to save are their own. 

rangerrebew

I heard that in NYC the organ collectors might show up before the ambulance

No, lawyers get there first. :silly:

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Maybe the liberals could volunteer for the Chinese organ "donation" program? :whistle:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online goatprairie

You don't think they're already planning something like that? Libs have also remarked on DDT saving millions of lives.....they think it's great that millions of third worlders die annually from bug-caused diseases that could be prevented with DDT.
Liberals well and truly love humanity but hate people.

Offline Victoria33

No, lawyers get there first. :silly:
@rangerrebew

There couldn't be a donor shortage - Chicago alone should be enough every day.

Offline Suppressed

Liberals, it seems, are big fans of death.  The only lives they want to save are their own.

Where is there any evidence the liberals are against the lives being saved, and not just reporting on a potential issue that some might not have considered?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn