Author Topic: The Inmates Are Running the Asylum  (Read 581 times)

rangerrebew

The Inmates Are Running the Asylum
« on: December 25, 2016, 05:42:01 pm »
The Inmates Are Running the Asylum
December 14, 2016 editor   2 Comments

Radical sex warriors at Reed College tried to shout down Kimberly Peirce, partly because she didn’t use a trans actor in her 1999 movie Boys Don’t Cry, about the murder of a transgender male.  This is an excerpt from Robby Soave’s blog on the event at Reason.com:

“The most revealing comment came from Lucia Martinez, an assistant professor of English at Reed who identifies as a “gay mixed-race woman.” Martinez wrote:

“I teach at Reed. I am intimidated by these students. I am scared to teach courses on race, gender, or sexuality, or even texts that bring these issues up in any way—and I am a gay mixed-race woman. There is a serious problem here and at other [selective liberal arts colleges], and I’m at a loss as to how to begin to address it, especially since many of these students don’t believe in either historicity or objective facts. (They denounce the latter as being a tool of the white cisheteropatriarchy.)”

http://www.mindingthecampus.org/2016/12/the-inmates-are-running-the-asylum/
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 05:43:10 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline JustPassinThru

Re: The Inmates Are Running the Asylum
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2016, 05:53:37 pm »
Have you noticed something?  EVERY...SINGLE...ONE of these actors in this little psychodrama...is a freak.  A sexual degenerate.

Society has contorted itself into knots to please these freaks.  But you cannot please the deranged; you can only get hurt trying.

And that's what is happening.  Society is being destroyed by putting these loons and deviants in positions of trust and responsibility in the schools and universities.

Offline endicom

Re: The Inmates Are Running the Asylum
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2016, 07:23:17 pm »
I trust she wasn't for it before she was against it.