Author Topic: Bozell: 'Zuckerberg Assured Me His Express Aim Is to Eliminate Only Patently False News Stories'  (Read 379 times)

rangerrebew

Bozell: 'Zuckerberg Assured Me His Express Aim Is to Eliminate Only Patently False News Stories'

(CNSNews.com) -- In reaction to the news that Facebook is partnering with the Associated Press, ABC News, and Snopes, among other apparent "fact checkers" to tag and weed out "fake news" on the popular social site, Media Research Center President Brent Bozell said Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg assured him that "his express aim is to eliminate only patently false news stories from Facebook."

“I have been in communication with Mark Zuckerberg at Facebook since he announced their new ‘fake news’ initiative," said MRC President Bozell in a Dec. 16 statement. "I expressed grave concern with this decision and the liberal 'fact-checking' organizations Facebook has chosen."

Source URL: http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/mrcs-bozell-zuckerberg-assured-me-his-express-aim-eliminate-only