Author Topic: Gingrich: Tillerson ‘Really Is The Best Catch You Could Get For The Cabinet’  (Read 669 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gingrich: Tillerson ‘Really Is The Best Catch You Could Get For The Cabinet’ [VIDEO]

Posted By Christian Datoc On 8:53 AM 12/12/2016

Newt Gingrich told the Fox & Friends crew Monday that Rex Tillerson is the right man to head the State Department.

Rex Tillerson speaks the during Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference on November 7, 2016 (Getty Images)

The former House Speaker praised the selection of both Tillerson and John Kelly for secretaries of State and Homeland Security, respectively, and stated he was “very impressed by the way Trump looked at a number of people” while conducting his search.

more w/video
http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/12/gingrich-tillerson-really-is-the-best-catch-you-could-get-for-the-cabinet-video/?print=1
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online corbe

Still early, BUT so far it seems that Trump hasn't been very Loyal to some of his prominent, early buttlickers - Huckabee, Christy, Giuliani, and Newt. 
  He does seem rather fascinated with some of the hold-outs, Haley, Carly, Romney and the infamous Cruz, even Santorum was there today.
  I am getting more hopeful with each passing moment.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 03:01:25 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
As if I or any thinking person should take Newt Gangrene seriously after his
part in shoving the former Republican Revolution toward big government.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

geronl

As if I or any thinking person should take Newt Gangrene seriously after his
part in shoving the former Republican Revolution toward big government.

:thumbsup:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sorry Newt, but the XTO acquisition is considered the worst move by an Exxon CEO since the Valdez response.

38% worse stock performance vs. CVX in the past year?

Lost AAA S & P rating after 50+ years?

Rex leaving may be the best thing ever to happen to my XOM stock.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Frank Cannon

Whater Newt supports, I immediately hate. He is a bottom feeding pig.