Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi's Daughter, an Elector, Calls for Hijacking Presidential Election  (Read 874 times)

rangerrebew

Nancy Pelosi's Daughter, an Elector, Calls for Hijacking Presidential Election
December 12, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to Facebook63Share to TwitterShare to More19Share to Print

Remember when the Electoral College was evil and needed to be abolished. Ten electors, including Nancy Pelosi's daughter, have a great new plan. And it doesn't take much reading between the lines.

Ten members of the Electoral College, including Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi’s daughter Christine and a former member of Congress, are demanding a briefing from U.S. intelligence officials on any ongoing investigations into Donald Trump’s ties to Russia.

In a letter to Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, the electors — nine Democrats and one Republican — argue that they require the information ahead of Dec. 19, when the Electoral College is set to meet and select the next president.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/265113/nancy-pelosis-daughter-elector-calls-hijacking-daniel-greenfield
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 10:54:07 pm by rangerrebew »

Silver Pines

Can these people quit with the tantrums already? 

Oceander

I rather doubt they're entitled to that information under any statute.  If they don't feel they can cast an electoral vote without that information, then they should step aside and let cooler heads prevail. 

Wingnut

The turd doesn't drop far from the Nan.

Offline Suppressed

I rather doubt they're entitled to that information under any statute.  If they don't feel they can cast an electoral vote without that information, then they should step aside and let cooler heads prevail.

Well, they have been giving Donald Trump infor before he's even been elected or certified, so what's the harm?

How did we get here?!

:shrug:
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn