Author Topic: Barbara Walters is afraid ‘The View’ legacy is destroyed, and she knows who to blame, source says  (Read 2637 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@Wingnut  @Frank Cannon  @Weird Tolkenish Figure  @rangerrebew  @chae  @verga  @Jewbacca  @catfish1957  @Applewood  @jmyleufuller  @bigheadfred  @Puss-N-Boots 

BTW,the 50's Chrysler reminded me of the dishonesty and alleged "honor" of BaBa WaWa.

When she first got her job with CBS news back in the 50's,she filmed a commercial for Texaco gas that showed her in a new convertible filling up with gas at a Texaco station,and saying "I always fill up with Texaco because......"

I saw this commercial again several years ago when some sort of special was being broadcast about her and her career,and she was asked about it. She truthfully replied she never bought Texaco or any other brand of gasoline in her entire life because she had never owned a car,had never had a driver's license,and in fact didn't even know how to drive. She was a life-long denizen of NYC,and her whole life she had either taken a limo or a taxi anywhere she needed to go,and thought the commercial was funny.

Gives you a good insight into her alleged "integrity",doesn't it?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Wingnut

@Wingnut

I'm guessing she didn't wear it tooling down the road with the top down.

That's a Damn shame....

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@Wingnut

I'm guessing she didn't wear it tooling down the road with the top down.

It happened one time. Somewhere around Roswell, NM.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Wingnut

It happened one time. Somewhere around Roswell, NM.

Quix married her.

Offline Frank Cannon

Quix married her.

Not quite.......he married her hat.

Wingnut