Author Topic: A Rutgers Prof Got So Irate About Trump That Police Tested His Sanity  (Read 1352 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
A Rutgers professor became so upset about Donald Trump’s election victory that police took him in for a psychological evaluation, New Jersey authorities announced Wednesday.

Kevin Allred is a women’s and gender studies professor and the creator of Politicizing Beyoncé, and given his specialty it was unsurprising that he wasn’t happy that Trump won. But Allred began to go off the rails on Twitter, tweeting his desire to kill white people.

“[W]ill the 2nd Amendment be as cool when i buy a gun and start shooting atrandom [sic] white people or no?,” he asked on Twitter Nov. 10.

Read more at: http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/16/a-rutgers-prof-got-so-irate-about-trump-that-police-tested-his-sanity/
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 06:43:37 am by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Re: A Rutgers Prof Got So Irate About Trump That Police Tested His Sanity
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 02:14:54 pm »
A Rutgers professor became so upset about Donald Trump’s election victory that police took him in for a psychological evaluation, New Jersey authorities announced Wednesday.

Kevin Allred is a women’s and gender studies professor and the creator of Politicizing Beyoncé, and given his specialty it was unsurprising that he wasn’t happy that Trump won. But Allred began to go off the rails on Twitter, tweeting his desire to kill white people.

“[W]ill the 2nd Amendment be as cool when i buy a gun and start shooting atrandom [sic] white people or no?,” he asked on Twitter Nov. 10.

Read more at: http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/16/a-rutgers-prof-got-so-irate-about-trump-that-police-tested-his-sanity/

If you check out the article, the guy is actually white himself.

So as long as this self-hating loser's spree of shooting random white people starts with himself, I don't see a problem with it.

Wingnut

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 02:20:10 pm »
"a women’s and gender studies professor"

Lot of career potential with that major outside of the ivy covered walls of academia..

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2016, 02:23:10 pm »
"a women’s and gender studies professor"

Lot of career potential with that major outside of the ivy covered walls of academia..

He probably thought it'd be a cool way to meet women.  I wonder how many of his students he's slept with. 

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2016, 02:32:33 pm »
Kevin Allred is a women’s and gender studies professor...

I was able to test it with this sentence alone and have my diagnosis ready.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline endicom

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2016, 02:39:08 pm »
He probably thought it'd be a cool way to meet women.  I wonder how many of his students he's slept with.

"Kevin lives in Brooklyn, NY with his boyfriend and two elderly dachshunds."

http://www.kevin-allred.com/bio.html

rangerrebew

A Rutgers Prof Got So Irate About Trump That Police Tested His Sanity
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2016, 03:24:56 pm »
A Rutgers Prof Got So Irate About Trump That Police Tested His Sanity
Photo of Blake Neff
Blake Neff
Reporter
9:25 PM 11/16/2016

Kevin Allred Of Rutgers University [CNN video screengrab/http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2014/11/17/nr-intv-bts-allred-college-professor-teaches-beyonce.cnn]   Kevin Allred Of Rutgers University [CNN video screengrab/http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2014/11/17/nr-intv-bts-allred-college-professor-teaches-beyonce.cnn]

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/16/a-rutgers-prof-got-so-irate-about-trump-that-police-tested-his-sanity/#ixzz4QHQFQIns

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Rutgers: Professor Taken to Hospital Over Alleged Violent Threats
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2016, 03:25:46 pm »
Professor Taken to Hospital Over Alleged Violent Threats

By Associated Press    |  November 17, 2016 AT 9:55 AM Last Updated: November 17, 2016 9:55 am

A Rutgers University professor was taken to a New York City hospital for a psychiatric evaluation after university police claimed he made threats to kill white people, authorities said Wednesday.

But Kevin Allred said the comments he made in class and on Twitter in the days after Donald Trump won the presidential election were just rhetorical political statements. He claims school officials were trying to intimidate him for exercising his free speech rights.

New York police said they were contacted by Rutgers police about the alleged threats. Allred, who is white, was taken to the hospital Tuesday night and released later that night. Allred said he wasn’t arrested or handcuffed, but was told he didn’t have a choice about going to the hospital.

Read More At: http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/2187012-professor-taken-to-hospital-over-alleged-violent-threats/

I think someone posted a story of a professor getting a mental evaluation, I'm not even sure if this is the same story.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2016, 03:28:12 pm »
I think the article I found said the professor told this to the students as well in class.

"But Kevin Allred said the comments he made in class and on Twitter"
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/2187012-professor-taken-to-hospital-over-alleged-violent-threats/

Talk about unhinged, he should be prosecuted above just a mental evaluation. Some sort of charge.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2016, 03:28:31 pm »
He threatened to kill people. On a college campus, that's a HUGE no-no.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

rangerrebew

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2016, 09:41:23 pm »
He threatened to kill people. On a college campus, that's a HUGE no-no.

I wonder if "he" is a tranny or getting ready to become a "female?"

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2016, 05:42:44 am »

Tweeting "The Big Exit" after his other tweets should be enuf to have the men in white coats come and take him away until he is stabilized.  This guy has no business in a teaching environment.
Agree. Here you have an obviously mentally unstable person who is talking about guns and shooting people and he works on a college campus. What if one his students, male or female, told him that they support Trump? Would he assault them? Would he kill them? We don't know what he may do.

Liberals are violent authoritarians by nature. They believe that the utter 'correctness' of their beliefs is so absolute that there is no reason to debate them. And the righteousness of their cause is so great that any means of furthering it is justified, regardless of the law or common decency.

Unfortunately for them, the rest of society does not agree with that point of view. He is getting a lesson in what the real world, off campus, actually looks like. I'm sure it is a shock to his system being subjected to people and ideas which are outside his little bubble-world.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.