Author Topic: Michelle Obama called 'Ape in heels,' hell breaks loose  (Read 4090 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Re: Michelle Obama called 'Ape in heels,' hell breaks loose
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2016, 08:39:10 pm »
I'm going to assume the comment was not intended as a racial slur.  I have no reason to believe it is as I have seen white men behave in such a way that made one of the first words I thought of to describe them be 'ape' or 'babboon'  or some such.  Plus, I know nothing about either of these women so I am not quick to assign the 'racist' label based on one comment and one 'like'.  So, based on that I see this as no different than any of us calling someone an ass, which I see often, or a jerk or any such similar word.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2016, 09:04:09 pm »
No it isn't.... :nometalk:

@mystery-ak

Then again,it's not nice to tell someone child is ugly either,but that doesn't mean the child isn't ugly.

Actually Moosesheel looks more like a  running back or a wide receiver without the cleats,but I bet the Dims would be steamed if you said that too,despite almost all the running backs and wide receivers are Dim voters.

You just can't please some people.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 09:04:47 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2016, 09:08:08 pm »
This is what happens when a society collapses.

And make no mistake - we are in the early stages of that collapse.

@INVAR

I think so,too. Not so sure about the "early",though. IMHO,"early" was in the 1960's. We are so far past that level it can't even be seen from here.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2016, 01:19:07 am »
@mystery-ak

Then again,it's not nice to tell someone child is ugly either,but that doesn't mean the child isn't ugly.

You're ugly.  Well, I haven't met you, but if you're one half as ugly as I am, you have an ugly problem.

Just a guess.   :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2016, 01:23:01 am »
You're ugly.  Well, I haven't met you, but if you're one half as ugly as I am, you have an ugly problem.

Just a guess.   :beer:

@Cyber Liberty

I will have you know I have had literally hundreds of drunken women tell me I am very handsome.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2016, 01:26:14 am »
@Cyber Liberty

I will have you know I have had literally hundreds of drunken women tell me I am very handsome.

They have lady versions of beer goggles?  Who knew?  Crap!  Years of college, wasted!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2016, 01:32:15 am »
American politicians are getting dumber and cruder by the second.

Don't think so.   And stupid, impulsive people have been around since Adam.

It's a matter of the 24 hour news cycle and social media....where everybody is a 'watcher', looking to be offended, or is looking for their 15 minutes.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2016, 01:32:46 am »
@mystery-ak

Actually Moosesheel looks more like a  running back or a wide receiver without the cleats,but I bet the Dims would be steamed if you said that too,despite almost all the running backs and wide receivers are Dim voters.

You just can't please some people.

People need to learn you don't have to verbalize every thought you have....they need to edit themselves.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2016, 01:43:19 am »
The tub - o-lard who made the ape comment..she has room to talk.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2016, 01:46:29 am »
People need to learn you don't have to verbalize every thought you have....they need to edit themselves.

Its called tact.

NOUN

adroitness and sensitivity in dealing with others or with difficult issues:
    "the inspector broke the news to me with tact and consideration"
    synonyms: diplomacy · tactfulness · sensitivity · understanding ·

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2016, 01:47:26 am »
The tub - o-lard who made the ape comment..she has room to talk.

That's a "she"?  Are you sure?  Do you have a DNA test or something?   :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2016, 01:48:50 am »
Its called tact.

NOUN

Never underestimate the value of an unspoken thought.  @mystery-ak cuts quickly, but she cuts deep.
I will NOT comply.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2016, 02:23:31 am »
My mom had a little sign in her kitchen that said "Tact:  The ability to tell a man to go to hell and make him feel happy to be on his way." 

:threadjack:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2016, 02:34:29 am »
Its called tact.

NOUN

@Cripplecreek

Tact is my middle name.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2016, 02:47:52 am »
A friend of mine looked into it, and both women are registered Dems, FWIW. Of course, in WV, political party affiliation doesn't mean much any more.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2016, 02:56:52 am »
A friend of mine looked into it, and both women are registered Dems, FWIW. Of course, in WV, political party affiliation doesn't mean much any more.

@mountaineer

Unless things have changed drastically in the last several years,you can't get elected as the town drunk unless you are a registered Dim. Being a union member is worth bonus points.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2016, 03:09:40 am »
My primary problem with GOP politics these days is the attitude that the liberals say and do these things so we can too.

The statement "If you can't beat them, join them", is not an affirmation of a win.

My feelings exactly.  I thought we were supposed to be better than them.   But that's a quaint notion nowadays.   

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2016, 04:13:36 am »
I don't see anyone stepping up and condemning the names that the offending woman is being called here.  Y'all are confusing.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2016, 04:24:31 am »
I don't see anyone stepping up and condemning the names that the offending woman is being called here.  Y'all are confusing.
Let me put it this way, Michelle Obama has become more feminine in her demeanor and appearance during her tenure as first lady.
Her posture has improved, she dresses better, her mien seems less aggressive.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2016, 08:14:12 am »
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 08:14:37 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jpsb

« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2016, 08:25:05 am »
This is what happens when a society collapses.

And make no mistake - we are in the early stages of that collapse.

It will just continue to accelerate until the whole thing reaches maximum velocity before hitting the earth and we are nothing but a footnote in the history of failed nations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3DAET89ypM

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2016, 09:00:23 am »
Terrible thing to say, but funny how "all hell" didn't break loose when even worse things were said and threatened with W.

The left double standard again and again and again.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2016, 01:05:12 pm »
@mountaineer
Unless things have changed drastically in the last several years,you can't get elected as the town drunk unless you are a registered Dim. Being a union member is worth bonus points.
Things really have changed. The Republicans have controlled the W.Va. house and the senate since 2014 and even picked up a couple of senate seats last week. Finally, the Legislature is not controlled by big labor and personal injury lawyers!  A lot - not all, unfortuntely - of union guys in the state finally figured out the Dems have done nothing for them but destroy their livelihoods. Obama's and Hillary's war on coal is just part of it.

Edit to add a comment from a friend of mine who is active in W.Va. Republican politics:  Just a couple of years ago West Virginia was a deep blue state, according to the state party EVERY County in the state except for Braxton will be either partially or fully represented by a Republican in Charleston, that is absolutely astounding!... We came within 200 votes out of 41,000 of defeating millionaire liberal State Senator Doug Facemire (D-Braxton). The GOP now has a 22R-12D majority in the State Senate, in 1990 it was 33D-1R, no I'm not kidding.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 01:16:08 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jpsb

« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2016, 02:48:55 pm »
1800 election vid bump, a few comments up from here.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2016, 03:13:51 pm »
Things really have changed. The Republicans have controlled the W.Va. house and the senate since 2014 and even picked up a couple of senate seats last week. Finally, the Legislature is not controlled by big labor and personal injury lawyers!  A lot - not all, unfortuntely - of union guys in the state finally figured out the Dems have done nothing for them but destroy their livelihoods. Obama's and Hillary's war on coal is just part of it.

It's hard to envision a West Virginia not dominated by the coal industry and the UMW. The northeastern and west coast elite Dims have really shot themselves in the foot with their Enviro-Nazi act. Not that they care. They picked up enough support from the delicate tulips on the western coast cities and the northeast to make up for losing WVA.

Wouldn't surprise me a bit to learn the ones in the northeast are planning on getting the feral government to pay for cleaning up the mining damage,and then buying up the land and building vacation mansions on mountain tops because "there will be plenty of local yokels with no jobs and willing to work cheap."