Author Topic: Michelle Obama called 'Ape in heels,' hell breaks loose  (Read 4092 times)

rangerrebew

Michelle Obama called 'Ape in heels,' hell breaks loose
« on: November 16, 2016, 01:16:01 pm »
 Michelle Obama called 'Ape in heels,' hell breaks loose
Posted By Joe Kovacs On 11/15/2016 @ 9:11 pm In APP Frontpage,Front Page,Politics,U.S. | No Comments

Michelle Obama

The mayor of Clay, West Virginia, resigned her position Tuesday after seemingly approving of a colleague’s comment on Facebook that referred to Michelle Obama as an “Ape in heels.”

The original post was made Monday by Pamela Ramsey Taylor, director of the Clay County Development Corp., who was opining on the transition from Mrs. Obama to Melania Trump as first lady.

“It will be so refreshing to have a classy, beautiful, dignified First Lady back in the White House,” Taylor wrote. “I’m tired of seeing a Ape in heels.”

Article printed from WND: http://www.wnd.com

URL to article: http://www.wnd.com/2016/11/mayor-calls-michelle-obama-ape-in-heels/

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Michelle Obama called 'Ape in heels,' hell breaks loose
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2016, 01:32:50 pm »
Not a nice thing to say.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2016, 01:38:27 pm »
The Mayor has been fired.
Interesting that they think a woman who got naked for a living before finding the mother lode would be considered a refreshing change.
WV values seem to compare well to NY values.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2016, 02:04:53 pm »
American politicians are getting dumber and cruder by the second.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2016, 02:13:52 pm »
The Mayor has been fired.
Interesting that they think a woman who got naked for a living before finding the mother lode would be considered a refreshing change.
WV values seem to compare well to NY values.

I'd rather have a stripper as First Lady than some Commie Pinko hypocrite who has ruined my kids school lunch.

Moochelle is a piece a garbage and should be treated as such. I just don't like the racism here. It's absolutely stupid.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2016, 02:15:19 pm »
I'd call her an ape in heels also.  It has nothing to do with the color of her skin, but more her crude manners.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2016, 02:20:49 pm »
I'd call her an ape in heels also.  It has nothing to do with the color of her skin, but more her crude manners.

I like Freeloader in Heels much better.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2016, 02:22:19 pm »
Not a nice thing to say.

No it isn't.... :nometalk:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2016, 02:22:27 pm »
We all say stupid stuff from time to time, but we have to be careful not to give our opponents ammo to fire back at us, especially if we hold public office.
Dumb move to say something like that.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2016, 02:25:06 pm »
I like Freeloader in Heels much better.

Probably a better choice of words, though these days everything is seen as racist so she could have been called a "hard worker" and the person saying it been accused of racism.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2016, 02:31:01 pm »
We all say stupid stuff from time to time, but we have to be careful not to give our opponents ammo to fire back at us, especially if we hold public office.
Dumb move to say something like that.

My primary problem with GOP politics these days is the attitude that the liberals say and do these things so we can too.

The statement "If you can't beat them, join them", is not an affirmation of a win.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2016, 02:40:01 pm »
Probably a better choice of words, though these days everything is seen as racist so she could have been called a "hard worker" and the person saying it been accused of racism.

Your right. But then all I'd have to do is offer her vacation budgets for the past eight years.

I never forget reading a story about Michelle and her mom utterly blowing away room service at a four star hotel while her husband was down at a reception running for president. An indication of what was to come.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2016, 04:04:30 pm »
Sometimes the stupid is just too much to contain...these two are a classic example.

Given all the results of posting such stupidity on the internet over the past few years, one would think folks would be a hell of a lot more smarter and discrete about posting their true opinions.

Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline uglybiker

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2016, 04:05:55 pm »
@Cyber Liberty  PING!
I think you can relate to this!

Ape in heels? Well.....now that you mention of it.........
nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2016, 04:25:50 pm »
W. Va. is about the most anti-Obama state out there, there's just much better ways to convey a negative sentiment.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2016, 04:30:24 pm »
I know this may not be a popular sentiment, but, has this country lost their ever loving minds?  I'm not talking about being politically correct, but how about a fraction of common decency or another person. I know the left loved to call Bush a 'chimp' but I thought we were better than that.  The opposite of political correctness isn't being a vile ass.

Plus, think about it from a strategic perspective. How do you build a good case against the opposition when you give them this ammo to use against you? You let the left control the conversation when you open the door like this.

How about if we try to be decent and use the common courtesy that I hope we all were raised with and let the left wallow in the gutter and make themselves look bad.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2016, 04:31:24 pm »
I know this may not be a popular sentiment, but, has this country lost their ever loving minds?  I'm not talking about being politically correct, but how about a fraction of common decency or another person. I know the left loved to call Bush a 'chimp' but I thought we were better than that.  The opposite of political correctness isn't being a vile ass.

Plus, think about it from a strategic perspective. How do you build a good case against the opposition when you give them this ammo to use against you? You let the left control the conversation when you open the door like this.

How about if we try to be decent and use the common courtesy that I hope we all were raised with and let the left wallow in the gutter and make themselves look bad.

Agreed, however, I wonder if this stuff has always happened it's just that social media makes it that much more visible?

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2016, 04:36:02 pm »

Agreed, however, I wonder if this stuff has always happened it's just that social media makes it that much more visible?

Without question social media has made the problem yuge, not just making isolated instances blow up the news, but making the pile-ons international as well.

But it isn't just that.

Our side at least used to feign being the adult side of the house, but now I'm seeing even the most respectful church type grandmothers acting and speaking like that.

We are starting to become everything we hate.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2016, 04:37:40 pm »
@Cyber Liberty  PING!
I think you can relate to this!

Ape in heels? Well.....now that you mention of it.........

Pretty good lookin' Wookie there. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2016, 04:39:14 pm »
Without question social media has made the problem yuge, not just making isolated instances blow up the news, but making the pile-ons international as well.

But it isn't just that.

Our side at least used to feign being the adult side of the house, but now I'm seeing even the most respectful church type grandmothers acting and speaking like that.

Yup.

Cultural degeneration is accelerating out of control.

Offline rodamala

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2016, 05:58:59 pm »
American politicians are getting dumber and cruder by the second.

2 words:

Representative democracy.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2016, 06:05:54 pm »
You have the right to remain silent.
Anything you tweet can and will be used against you in the court of public opinion.

There was a time such comments would have been made in a completely private phone call, and we would not be discussing it.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2016, 06:06:54 pm »
Pretty good lookin' Wookie there.
She has that body hair thing pretty well under control...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2016, 06:11:30 pm »

But it isn't just that.

There are those who see the 'end of Political Correctness' as an excuse to abandon civility completely. Having the convenience of being able to do so safely from behind a keyboard, tablet, or smartphone, rather than face-to-face has fostered such as well.
There was a time when such could have had immediate physical implications for the person delivering the insult.

C S Lewis

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2016, 06:14:44 pm »
Yup.

Cultural degeneration is accelerating out of control.

This is what happens when a society collapses.

And make no mistake - we are in the early stages of that collapse.

It will just continue to accelerate until the whole thing reaches maximum velocity before hitting the earth and we are nothing but a footnote in the history of failed nations.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775