Author Topic: ‘I’m Pissed!’ Sean Hannity Absolutely Loses It Over ‘Never Trumper Jerks’ and Evan McMullin  (Read 18420 times)

Wingnut

I could not watch that movie.  It was unbelievably bloody.  We finally had to turn it off.  We didn't care how it ended so long as it ended right then.  UGH!  That might have been the most wasted minutes of my life.  I hate that movie.

:thud:

Oh well.  At least you watched the ending 1st!.. :smokin:

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
:thud:

Oh well.  At least you watched the ending 1st!.. :smokin:
I can think of two movies I never watched the ending of. Monte Walsh was one. After the cowboy rides his horse off the cliff (try and get a real horse to do that btw) I told me wife "If the girl dies that it, I'm done," I swear in the next scene she dies.

The other was Centennial. Told my wife if this things starts at the dawn of time I'm done. Sure enough it started with the earth cooling.  She watched and told me I didn't miss much.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Online libertybele

What's he going to do....go to every household, ask if they're Republicans who didn't vote for Trump, and then beat them up if they say yes? He's not going to do anything. Just another loudmouthed Trumpster talking head who betrayed his conservatism to boost a conman.  So much for the great lover of Reaganism.

What an idiot.  I will return the favor by not listening to or watching his show.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Good things he's deciphering the electoral map for us ... all we have to do is show up!   :whistle:

http://truthfeed.com/video-sean-hannity-breaks-down-the-electoral-map-if-we-show-up-we-win/32254/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Wingnut

I can think of two movies I never watched the ending of. Monte Walsh was one. After the cowboy rides his horse off the cliff (try and get a real horse to do that btw) I told me wife "If the girl dies that it, I'm done," I swear in the next scene she dies.

The other was Centennial. Told my wife if this things starts at the dawn of time I'm done. Sure enough it started with the earth cooling.  She watched and told me I didn't miss much.
Not to go off topic too far...   (Yeah right)  But the only movie I remember walking out of was a  Tom Laughlin bomb called "The Trial of Billy Jack"

That could be a thread all by itself!

Offline Major Confusion

• If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.
Hey Sean.....you're embarrassing yourself and are too stupid to know it.

Some helpful advice....

STFU.

I can't stand to even listen to Hannity or Savage.  Their voices are like nails on a chalkboard.  I also really hate the way Hannity will scream at anybody who has the gall to disagree with him, unless that person is a VIP...then he's a total suck-up.
If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.

Silver Pines

This simpleton can wax on, wax off and drop in a hole.  It sounded like he was spitting all over the microphone.

SeanHannity@seanhannity

Liberal media.  It's was Josh Earnest who refuse to amswee teh?  Will Obama stay in the US if DT wins.  I mentioned I'd pay a charter to...

https://twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/791480269576495104

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
What an idiot.  I will return the favor by not listening to or watching his show.

He'll use his Sean Kwon Do on us.

Nobody wants a roundhouse kick to the face from somebody wearing those bad boys.

Silver Pines

I tried to goad him on Twitte. I'd love for Hannity to call me a jackass - what a badge of honor that would be, but alas, no joy...

@Scutter

Tell him he's a dwarf. That should do it. 

Offline skeeter

@Scutter

Tell him he's a dwarf. That should do it.

A dwarf who 'Kimuras' like a schoolgirl.

Wingnut

Nobody wants a roundhouse kick to the face from somebody wearing those bad boys.

He would look good in Yoga Pants.

Silver Pines

A dwarf who 'Kimuras' like a schoolgirl.

Lol, poor little thing.

Offline Major Confusion

Just more of the same. And if a "reckoning" is what you demand, bring it on. Your actions gave us Hillary in an election that was very winnable for an actual conservative and I'm not forgetting that - ever.

It's funny, but not really, that any Republican but Trump would have walked all over Hillary, and any Democrat but Hillary would have walked all over Trump.  It's almost like the election was supposed to go the way it has.

Offline Major Confusion

If he is that stupid, I will not feel sorry for his ilk for what comes after.

Well, if it's any consolation, he might win a Darwin Award on the way out.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Whoa....I just realized Sean thinks he is Mr. America.  You almost had me falling out of my chair laughing.

You know Obama has been great for FOX news.  Lots to talk about.  I think that's why Sean wants Trump.  They could wear American pants and flush the country down the drain so they have something to talk about.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline sinkspur

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

I'm sure there are people at the other site who think the LDS Church should be banned.
Highly likely, considering some of the vitriol over there.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Hanitty has the number one news show on cable.
Well, I see that more as a comment on the viewers than the viewee.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

I find all of these talking heads -- Hannity included -- to be pompous asses.  And I don't particularly like listening to some guy threatening me if I don't vote for his candidate.
Ditto (yes, I did that for fun). I have ever wondered just who they are to tell me what to think? I have watched speeches and the commentators afterwards are there to interpret the words I heard and tell  me they mean something entirely different. But that has been a long time ago.

I haven't watched FOX in a year and a half except for the odd surf-in. I don't care what Hannity or the rest of those newsreaders think.

C S Lewis

Offline Frank Cannon

Well, I see that more as a comment on the viewers than the viewee.

The poster was lying about Hong Kong Fooey being number 1. O'Reily is number one in total viewers and Kelly is number two, with Hannity in 3rd. In the Key Demo Kelly is in first with Hannity next and then BOR.

http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/scoreboard-wednesday-october-26/309435

Offline Smokin Joe

Much deeper issues than who was elected President.  The wheels were set in motion...the only thing that was unknown was when the actual shooting war would start.  Hell when Brown's Rebellion happened Lee was still a Lt. Colonel in the U.S. Army and he led a platoon of Marines to apprehend Brown and his gang.

The issue of slavery is the reason the Framers adopted the 3/5ths Compromise. 

The North says it was a war about slavery and the South says it was a war about states rights.  Both...to a certain extent are right.

But Lincoln's election was neither the cause nor the spark for the Civil Was as jspb insists it was.
No, but the electoral map for 1860 sure shows who supported what.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

A 5th Avenue street corner, by the looks of things.
It's almost Christmas (seeing ads already on TV) so Ho, Ho, Ho, is appropriate...

C S Lewis

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Better yet....burn your own jazz cds and listen to them.  Especially when your city no longer HAS a good jazz station.  Houston and Dallas used to have the very best smooth jazz stations in the nation.  Owned, I believe, by CBS.  They both went away and now there's only hiphop and pop, pretty much, to listen to. 

It's an insidious, vast, left-wing consipiracy and plot, I tell ya!!!

My car stereo has a USB port. I just load up a flash drive with a ton of blues and jazz and I'm good.
For a change of pace . . . I load up a pile of old-time radio.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Silver Pines

It's almost Christmas (seeing ads already on TV) so Ho, Ho, Ho, is appropriate...

@Smokin Joe

The other day I saw my first Christmas commercial of the year, and I literally yelled "Noooooo...."

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
It's funny, but not really, that any Republican but Trump would have walked all over Hillary, and any Democrat but Hillary would have walked all over Trump.  It's almost like the election was supposed to go the way it has.
Very good, you win a cookie. You hit the nail on the head there.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour