Author Topic: ‘I’m Pissed!’ Sean Hannity Absolutely Loses It Over ‘Never Trumper Jerks’ and Evan McMullin  (Read 18326 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Don't worry about it, jpsb. When all they got are insults, you know they're losing the argument.

Better to have insults tossed out than your full throated approval threats of violence against anyone who doesn't support Trump.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 02:06:23 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Suppressed

Umm your grasp of American History sucks worse than your European history if you think that is ALL the U.S. Civil War was about.

It was not over a difference of opinions?
Or that those opinions were expressed in an election?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline chae

@txradioguy

There was no one reason for the Civil War.  It was a confluence of events, as I recall.
It's kinda like talking about the Reformation in England and the split from the Catholic Church.  It's incredibly simplistic and wrong to say that it happened just because Henry VIII wanted a divorce, but so many people think that's the case.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
No point in trying to reason with the neocons.  (Neoconfederates, that is.)

Yep, I figured correctly, that you are one of those left wing politically correct zealots who really want to destroy southern heritage by attacking the CBF.  I had you pegged correctly,  Thanks!!!!!

Which days of the week do you wear your Trump Brown Shirt?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 02:23:09 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Hannity's "jerks" thing reminds me of George Costanza:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KmTTy_MM5w

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Yep, I figured correctly, that you are one of those left wing politically correct zealots who really want to destroy southern heritage by attacking the CBF.  I had you pegged correctly,  Thanks!!!!!

A small idea. Check a persons posting history before accusing them of being a Trump supporter.

Just saying.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
A small idea. Check a persons posting history before accusing them of being a Trump supporter.

Just saying.

@sinkspur

You need to take this advice as well.

Online mountaineer

Have you not heard that the first person to call the other a Nazi already has lost the argument? Especially when it isn't true. Just sayin'.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Hannity's "jerks" thing reminds me of George Costanza:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KmTTy_MM5w

And rather fitting that he turned out to be the best seller....

Offline ExFreeper

• USAF 1975-87
Longmire means the wrong end of a 1911.

Longmire will change his avatar back to a pic with a badge, organize his posse with Hannity, and commence a trail with hanging!  Be afraid, very afraid of Sheriff Longmire...

"A major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that it gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself." - Milton Friedman

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Just saying.
[/quote

??????

I did.  jbsp is a Trump supporter.  What the hell are you talking about?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 02:40:29 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This thread seems to be spiraling out of control..or just maybe done...get it back on topic please
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Wow.  Bad call.

Do you think all of us "Yankees" support Trump?  All of us are "left wing zealots?"

SERIOUSLY?????
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Have you not heard that the first person to call the other a Nazi already has lost the argument? Especially when it isn't true. Just sayin'.

Sure thing buddy.  I really like seeing factions trying to dig up Confederate Generals who have been buried 140 years.  /s

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
??????

I did.  jbsp is a Trump supporter.  What te hell are you talking about?

That's not who you replied to. You replied to r9etb  :shrug:

Offline musiclady

Sure thing buddy.  I really like seeing factions trying to dig up Confederate Generals who have been buried 140 years.  /s

Huh??????

Who on this forum, exactly, naming names, supports that travesty?

Names, please.......

Back to Sean....

His whiny vocal timbre and lack of intelligence always bothered me.

But now that he's lost his ever loving mind and has started calling me a traitor and a jerk, I won't ever listen to a minute of his show.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

You'd think he would have picked that up.

Offline Applewood

I listen most days, and Sean is on his game. His guests and topics on the issues are substantively better than even Rush these days. It's all about getting accurate, up-to-date information out to his audience. Sean is rocking it!

I find all of these talking heads -- Hannity included -- to be pompous asses.  And I don't particularly like listening to some guy threatening me if I don't vote for his candidate.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Pardons.....

This topic gets me into berserk mode.  Accuracy may suffer.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 02:49:50 pm by catfish1957 »

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Huh??????

Who on this forum, exactly, naming names, supports that travesty?

Names, please.......

At TOS, I could name four or five.  Anytime I hear the word neo-confederate, I expect the worst afterwards......
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 02:48:50 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Pardons.....

This topic gets me in berserk mode.  Accuracy may suffer.

Happens to us all, my friend. Especially this election season.  :shrug:

Offline aligncare

I find all of these talking heads -- Hannity included -- to be pompous asses.  And I don't particularly like listening to some guy threatening me if I don't vote for his candidate.

That's what the radio dial is for...its a free country (at least for now).

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
It was not over a difference of opinions?
Or that those opinions were expressed in an election?

Much deeper issues than who was elected President.  The wheels were set in motion...the only thing that was unknown was when the actual shooting war would start.  Hell when Brown's Rebellion happened Lee was still a Lt. Colonel in the U.S. Army and he led a platoon of Marines to apprehend Brown and his gang.

The issue of slavery is the reason the Framers adopted the 3/5ths Compromise. 

The North says it was a war about slavery and the South says it was a war about states rights.  Both...to a certain extent are right.

But Lincoln's election was neither the cause nor the spark for the Civil Was as jspb insists it was.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

There was no one reason for the Civil War.  It was a confluence of events, as I recall.
It's kinda like talking about the Reformation in England and the split from the Catholic Church.  It's incredibly simplistic and wrong to say that it happened just because Henry VIII wanted a divorce, but so many people think that's the case.

Agreed.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Don't worry about it, jpsb. When all they got are insults, you know they're losing the argument.

And you are the textbook example of this.