Author Topic: Laura Ingraham: We've been waiting for this moment  (Read 68006 times)

Offline DiogenesLamp

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

Re: Laura Ingraham: We've been waiting for this moment
« Reply #551 on: October 13, 2016, 03:58:24 pm »
That's enough for me for now.   There is only so much crazy I can take in any given period. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #552 on: October 13, 2016, 03:59:41 pm »
Put me on the disagree list. 
He has done the best one legged duck imitation I have ever seen.  I think If his read what he has posted she'd punch him right between the running lights.
We both know what this is.....the Trumpsters are looking with horror ( the ones that can bring themselves to look)  at the garbage heap that is Trump's past. Naturally, like the people who excused Slick Willy's sexual escapades, they have to rationalize  what the pig did. "Well, all men have done that" they're screeching. Except very few men have ever done what Trump has done. It doesn't make any difference that they weren't in the position (no pun intended) he was....they simply didn't do it.
Despite what  MF says, most men have a little restraint.  And I've been friends with some real wild guys who didn't hide their appreciation of the physical attributes of members of the opposite sex.
What's really revolting are all the females on places like TOS who try to justify the Orange Toad's behavior. They know if it were them or their daughters they'd be singing a different tune. Or maybe they wouldn't. :whistle:

Offline jpsb

« Reply #553 on: October 13, 2016, 04:00:09 pm »
You tell me which one has the better understanding of our military capabilities.
I gather you are a big fan of repealing don't ask don't tell, women in combat, drafting little Suzy and transgender sensitivity training. I say this as someone that enlisted  (USMC)  in time of war,  I would not enlist in todays' military.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #554 on: October 13, 2016, 04:00:48 pm »
The most important election of my lifetime occurred in Cleveland three months ago.  Conservatives lost.  The election a month from now is merely window dressing.  Afterwards, a NY Liberal will become our next President.
:amen:

Offline jpsb

« Reply #555 on: October 13, 2016, 04:09:53 pm »
My point is that he is even more ignorant of those capabilities

Donald Trump attended the New York Military Academy where he did quite well, do tell what  Military Academy did Hillary attend?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 04:20:41 pm by jpsb »

Offline jpsb

« Reply #556 on: October 13, 2016, 04:12:35 pm »

And you want to talk about on crotch grabbing and dirty talk?   

We have transformed into Idiocracy.

Yes we have and nicely put.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #557 on: October 13, 2016, 04:13:01 pm »

@musiclady

Thank you, but I think you are right.

I'm just offering some friendly advise and a little warning.  But I'm afraid it will fall on deaf ears.

It will.  :shrug:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #558 on: October 13, 2016, 04:15:47 pm »
Donald Trump attended the New Military Academy where he did quite well, do tell what  Military Academy did Hillary attend?

Donald Trump was sent to the New Military Academy by a father that could no longer control his assault behavior and related outbursts.

Fixed it for you.

See his music teacher for examples.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #559 on: October 13, 2016, 04:18:21 pm »
I gather you are a big fan of repealing don't ask don't tell, women in combat, drafting little Suzy and transgender sensitivity training. I say this as someone that enlisted  (USMC)  in time of war,  I would not enlist in todays' military.

Just had a long talk a couple of weeks ago with my nephew, who is a corporal with 1/11 in Pendleton, regarding reenlistment.  He wasn't happy with those same things -- says there is this sense that they're all now looking over their shoulders to make sure they're "with the program", etc..  He asked for my input, and I told him that as long as he thinks he's got solid options when he gets out, that's probably what he should do.

Generally, I have stopped encouraging people to enlist.  I won't tell them not to, but I no longer encourage it.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #560 on: October 13, 2016, 04:25:42 pm »
How you put asking about who has a basic understanding of the order of battle, capability, and deployment of us forces, conventional and strategic, into somehow me supposedly approving of the social experimentation being conducted in today's military, I frankly don't know.

As far as Jumping to Conclusions, that broke an Olympic record.

My attitude toward homosexuality is simple. Put it back in the closet. Let Arlo Guthrie and his pal get out of the draft. (from Alice's Restaurant, in case you don't get the reference).

Nothing which adversely affects military unit cohesion and capability is okay with me. The purpose of our armed forces is to project policy as power, and that means either intimidating an enemy, or actually breaking things and killing people. That doesn't mean playing grabass, with either sex.

If someone is confused about which sex they are, I don't want them in control of a weapons system or involved with operational support for that on our behalf. If they can't keep something that fundamental straight, find other employment, maybe with the State Department. There is no room for confusion in the armed forces we depend on for our defense.

I am not in favor of women in combat, although any in 'support units' should know how to fight, just in case they have to.  I am adamantly opposed to lowering qualifications standards to permit anyone to be in combat arms. A chain is only as strong as its weakest link, and interdependency for combat effectiveness is vital.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jpsb

« Reply #561 on: October 13, 2016, 04:27:17 pm »
Donald Trump was sent to the New Military Academy by a father that could no longer control his assault behavior and related outbursts.

Fixed it for you.

See his music teacher for examples.

Did he attend and do well there? Back in the day sending a rebellious male teenager to a military academy was a common practice by the well to do. There were girls schools for the female version of a rebellious teenager. Most of the time the schools did a good job of "domesticating" the teenager.  I think the NYMA did a good job at creating a successful and patriotic Donald Trump.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #562 on: October 13, 2016, 04:28:44 pm »
Donald Trump attended the New York Military Academy where he did quite well, do tell what  Military Academy did Hillary attend?

In 1969? That will have him right up to date on missile defense systems. Not one front line aircraft except the BUFF and the C-130 is still in front line use. Even the vehicles have changed. Yep, he's right up to date.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #563 on: October 13, 2016, 04:33:00 pm »
The primary reason that I have not chimed in is because I am unable to focus on anything else besides the glaring stupidity of Donald Trump.  There are only two explanations here.  Either:
  • Donald trump is the biggest fool of a candidate in US history

• Donald Trump is colluding with the Democrats to help them win the White House plus as many Congressional seats as possible this November.

I'm going with both with a stronger motive of the latter.

Trump is and has been Hillary's Trojan Stalking Horse.

He has been a nuke planted right in the middle of the GOP and Conservatism.

The damage is irreparable and the division, permanent.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline jpsb

« Reply #564 on: October 13, 2016, 04:33:59 pm »
How you put asking about who has a basic understanding of the order of battle, capability, and deployment of us forces, conventional and strategic, into somehow me supposedly approving of the social experimentation being conducted in today's military, I frankly don't know.

My attitude toward homosexuality is simple. Put it back in the closet. Let Arlo Guthrie and his pal get out of the draft. (from Alice's Restaurant, in case you don't get the reference).

Nothing which adversely affects military unit cohesion and capability is okay with me. The purpose of our armed forces is to project policy as power, and that means either intimidating an enemy, or actually breaking things and killing people. That doesn't mean playing grabass, with either sex.

If someone is confused about which sex they are, I don't want them in control of a weapons system or involved with operational support for that on our behalf. If they can't keep something that fundamental straight, find other employment, maybe with the State Department. There is no room for confusion in the armed forces we depend on for our defense.

I am not in favor of women in combat, although any in 'support units' should know how to fight, just in case they have to.  I am adamantly opposed to lowering qualifications standards to permit anyone to be in combat arms. A chain is only as strong as its weakest link, and interdependency for combat effectiveness is vital.

It is pretty obvious to me you never served. Morale is probably the most important factor in any military. Leadership a close second, both are in the toilet today because of policies Hillary will continue. Since I only did one enlistment I'll ask @Maj. Bill Martin if he agrees. One does not get to be a Major without spending many years in service.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #565 on: October 13, 2016, 04:35:11 pm »
Did he attend and do well there? Back in the day sending a rebellious male teenager to a military academy was a common practice by the well to do. There were girls schools for the female version of a rebellious teenager. Most of the time the schools did a good job of "domesticating" the teenager.  I think the NYMA did a good job at creating a successful and patriotic Donald Trump.

Again, "Donald Trump was sent to the New Military Academy by a father that could no longer control his assault behavior and related outbursts."

What you 'think' doesn't mean much since you have repeatedly showed flawed thinking in supporting a liberal.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #566 on: October 13, 2016, 04:40:01 pm »
Quote from: Smokin Joe link=topic=229007.msg1093004#msg1093004 date=1476My attitude toward homosexuality is simple. Put it back in the closet. Let Arlo Guthrie and his pal get out of the draft. (from [i
Alice's Restaurant[/i], in case you don't get the reference).
 375942]

I say touting the military abilities of the person that left everyone in Bengazi to die has me beat.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #567 on: October 13, 2016, 04:41:36 pm »

Again, "Donald Trump was sent to the New Military Academy by a father that could no longer control his assault behavior and related outbursts."

What you 'think' doesn't mean much since you have repeatedly showed flawed thinking in supporting a liberal.

And your point is?

Offline jpsb

« Reply #568 on: October 13, 2016, 04:45:48 pm »

You tell me which one has the better understanding of our military capabilities.

In a 2015 memo by the Secretary of the Army to worldwide Army Commands, the Secretary dictated that ‘Commanders and soldiers will balance lactation support and readiness.’

In response, Colonel (Ret.) Fred Dibella, USMA Class of ’69 and former TAC of Company F2 at West Point wrote:

“Ok, I’ve had all I can stomach. I’m done.

Scroll down and read this crap right now, if you think I’m kidding, then come back to my remarks, if you haven’t puked your guts out. (USMA ‘69 forum, feel free to permanently ban me from your rolls, but I’ve had enough.)

Obama and his lackeys have now systematically laid the groundwork to accomplish what no battlefield enemy has ever done; that is, to emasculate the United States Military. I honestly don’t know how he could have done it more effectively. He’s dangerously downsized the force; he’s rooted out warriors like Stan McChrystal and Carter Ham from the General and Flag Officer ranks and installed puppets like George Casey and Martin Dempsey; he not only obliterated ‘Don’t ask, Don’t tell’; he searched long and hard to find an openly gay (and utterly unqualified) man to be Secretary of the Army; he opened not just combat arms to women, but the absolute tips of the spear in Infantry, Armor and Artillery, and the predictable result is directives like “balance lactation support and readiness”?

Seriously? SERIOUSLY??? Balance lactation support and readiness!?

Sorry, I’m old school, but I THOUGHT READINESS WAS NEVER, EVER COMPROMISED… let alone for “lactation support”.

Have we gone completely mad?!? Do you think for a moment that the greatest fighting force the planet has ever known is immune to emasculation? That there’s nothing that Obama can do to significantly degrade its lethality? That somehow we will magically prevail, despite all this crap?

Here’s the blunt truth, and if you think this flies in the face of political correctness and/or liberal theology… congratulations.

The most important reason the U.S. Military has been so dominant, so lethal, and so unbeatable over that last 200 years is that we subscribe to a Warrior Ethos. We’re not quite Sparta, but we ain’t been far behind. That is, until now. Up to now, we have recognized the blatantly obvious: That battles and wars are won by Alpha Males. And why is that? Uh… because men and women may well be equal in the eyes of God, but they damned sure ain’t identical in the laws of physics and psychology. Men are, by and large, bigger, stronger, faster, more aggressive, more violent, more ferocious, more intense, more powerful, more brutal, more belligerent, more destructive, AND THEREFORE MORE LETHAL than women.

You don’t buy that? Tell you what – pick 50 men at random from anywhere and 50 women. Put ‘em in a big ring and tell ‘em to fight to the death. Have a problem immediately predicting the outcome? If you do, I can’t help you. You’re an idiot or a flaming liberal who believes that “Laura Croft, Tomb Raider” is real.

Why do you think Martin Dempsey, Obama’s personal lackey in uniform, issued his famous proclamation? You know the one: “If women can’t pass the standards at Ranger school, SEAL school, and other similar training programs, then the standards will have to be justified to me”.

God help me, but am I the only one who sees through that bull? I guess the Rangers at Point du Hoc weren’t good enough, huh Martin? Neither were the SEALS at Benghazi? I guess Delta’s incredible successes are not sufficient. ‘We must reassess the standards’. Total crock of ----. Scrape away the BS, and here’s the residue: We’re gonna lower the bar ‘till the women can get over it, period. Think that’ll have any effect on lethality? BTW, how’d you like to be the Ranger School Commandant who goes to Massa Dempsey’s office to ‘splain why women aint’ makin’ it? Think he might avoid that by “adjusting” things a bit?

But it’s more than physicality. It’s about the laws of nature. That is, when young men and women are put together they respond to hormones rather than ‘good order and discipline’. 1976: Women are introduced to West Point. Regulations strictly prohibited fraternization among cadets. Hahahahahahaha. Written by some idiot, no doubt. They were bangin’ each other like rabbits. Trust me, I had a ringside seat. But that wouldn’t happen in a Ranger squad, or a SEAL team, right? If you said, “Right”, then you’re an idiot. The squad/team leader is messin’ around with a female and there’s no degradation to good order and discipline, right? The previous “Brotherhood” that formerly bonded warriors together won’t be affected, right?

So we now have a female Commandant of Cadets at West Point. See how freaking enlightened we are? We can appoint females to the leadership roles at the nations’ premier School for Warriors. That is, the nations’ FORMER premier School for Warriors. West Point is now the tip of the Political Correctness spear. We have gay marriages at the cadet chapel, we have kindness and compassion seminars, we even have Sensitivity Officers on cadet staffs - right next to the Operations and Logistics Officers - to ensure that Alpha Males do not behave like Alpha Males. We dumb ‘em down now. We used to understand that good warriors were a little rough around the edges. We tolerated that, because we knew ‘em for what they were… Patton comes immediately to mind. Instead, now we intentionally extract the fangs from the sheepdogs, just about the time when the wolves from Islam are stalking the flock…

Obama gave us Obamacare, which is now sinking under its own sick formula. Good thing, because the gutless Republicans couldn’t bring themselves to defund it. Obama has given us Sotomayor and Kagan, two flaming Liberals who will sit on that bench for a generation of Looney Tunes. Obama has demonstrated his racism, his socialism, his disdain for law enforcement and even his proclivity for Islam (the “peaceful” religion… what a laugh). He’s been the single most divisive and destructive POTUS in my lifetime. America, thanks to him, is at war with itself. GOP vs ‘Crats, Blacks vs Whites, Haves vs Have-nots, Women vs Men, Armed vs Unarmed, you name the category… we have two sides at war with each other.

The debt is approaching $20 Trillion. That’s such a ridiculous number that even economists can’t fathom it. More than half of it generated on Obama’s personal watch. We have no national border. None. Agents have been defanged, and the illegal aliens come across at will. The problems in Arizona and Texas are ignored by Obama. Israel has gone from being our most trusted and respected ally in the Mideast to being openly discredited, condemned and insulted by him. The nuclear deal with Iran was and is a joke. Un-vetted Syrian male “refugees”… well hell, come to America! It’s all so transparent. You elect an utterly totally unqualified candidate with dangerous background affiliations in his past, and this is what you get: a self-inflicted wound.

But it all pales, in my humble world, to his destruction of the American Military. These are the guardians of our way of life. These are the warriors. These are the “rough MEN who allow us to sleep soundly, because they stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”. But go ahead, America: let this ideologue continue the systematic defanging of our fighting force. Let him feminize it. Let him drag it into the political correctness cesspool. Let him continue the social engineering and tinkering. Keep putting high heel shoes on male cadets, so they can “empathize”. Forget all our hard-fought lessons at Khe Sanh, the Chosin Reservoir, Bastogne, Belleau Wood, Gettysburg, and Bunker Hill. Let the idiots tell you that war is “push button” now, so anyone can be a warrior.

Go ahead…

Historians won’t have a difficult time analyzing this disintegration. We were just too timid to put a stop to the madness… ”

Col. Fred Dibella, U.S. Army (Ret.)

Elect Hillary and get more of the same.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #569 on: October 13, 2016, 04:49:59 pm »

Cruz gets it exactly right. Unlike @musiclady  and @txradioguy. That sure sounds like an endorsement to me.

Sounds to me like you need to consult Webster's and refresh yourself on what the definition of "endorsement" is.

Cause you ain't even in the ballpark n00b.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #570 on: October 13, 2016, 04:50:47 pm »
It is pretty obvious to me you never served. Morale is probably the most important factor in any military. Leadership a close second, both are in the toilet today because of policies Hillary will continue. Since I only did one enlistment I'll ask @Maj. Bill Martin if he agrees. One does not get to be a Major without spending many years in service.
Ha ha. Find out who Maj. Bill Martin really was. No, I never served and make no bones about it. Pity you didn't read what I posted, though, because I clearly stated where I am on the policies you mentioned. Just in case you don't have a cognitive defect, please go back and read what I said.

I'm not voting for either Trump or Hillary. The guy I am voting for is a Vietnam Veteran, USMC.

C S Lewis

Offline musiclady

« Reply #571 on: October 13, 2016, 04:51:28 pm »

The fact that he got sent to military school for assaulting a music teacher isn't particularly reassuring either.....

(Especially for music teachers!)
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #572 on: October 13, 2016, 04:52:30 pm »
Voting 3rd party is sitting out the most important election of your life time.

Sez who?  YOU??

Your opinion has absolutely NO VALUE WHATSOEVER since you are voting for a lifelong NY liberal Democrat who only attacks Republicans and Conservatives while leaving Hildabeast virtually untouched.

SO POUND SAND PAL.

We're voting third party.

Not a damn thing you can do about it.  Not a damn thing you can say about it that is going to change our mind.

It is you NeverTrumper that are throwing the election to Hillary. Go visit Paul Ryan's facebook page to see what everyone not for Hillary thinks of you NeverTrumpers.

We don't give a rat's ass what you thugs for Trump have to say about us. 

You people made it clear from the beginning we were the enemy if we did not vote for Trump in the Primaries.  You people said we would be hunted down with dogs for refusing to support your prince.  Your compatriots are threatening to kill us for treason.

We do not care that your fellow mob of Fascists opine on Ryan's page what their thoughts are about us.  We know what they are.  You people have made them clear from the beginning.

We don't care what you think.

We're enemies remember?

If you forgot - WE remember.

So your opinion of us has as about as much weight as what someone from BLM has to say about us.

We don't care.

You guys handed Hillary the White House the moment you made her Trojan Stalking Horse your prince.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 04:53:36 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline jpsb

« Reply #573 on: October 13, 2016, 04:54:17 pm »
Sounds to me like you need to consult Webster's and refresh yourself on what the definition of "endorsement" is.

Cause you ain't even in the ballpark n00b.

A year ago, I pledged to endorse the Republican nominee, and I am honoring that commitment.

That @txradioguy is an endorsement whether you like it or not.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #574 on: October 13, 2016, 04:55:49 pm »

@jpsb

Check my sigline....cool, somewhat unknown story about WWII.

But on a personal note, I was a captain in the Marines, combat vet.   I'm dropping from these threads, but may still post in the military forum.  Actually did that already today.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 04:57:10 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »