Author Topic: Laura Ingraham: We've been waiting for this moment  (Read 67835 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Laura Ingraham: We've been waiting for this moment
« Reply #625 on: October 14, 2016, 12:36:54 am »
I added a line so reread it.  I wanted to clarify one part of it.

This part:   She does not back down and gives in proportion to what she gets, but only in defense of the truth and not as a weapon.

Thank you for that too RAT Patrol. My moves are definitely on defense... especially when my husband is slandered, I am called stupid or naive, or when every decent man on this forum is smeared with a filthy brush.

I will always stand up for the good people of this forum against the Trump attackers!

Thank you again for standing up for me and the truth.

God bless you!!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #626 on: October 14, 2016, 12:40:36 am »
So.... if he shot someone on Main Street or kicked a puppy, you would still vote for him?

This stupid attempt by the Trump militant to encourage you to betray your principles to vote for a filthy whack job of a person by repeating ad nauseum that all these other 'Conservatives' have endorsed Trump, is to simply reply that we do not give two poops whom Cruz votes for.

He can vote for Santa Claus and it will in no wise affect for whom and for what party candidates I cast my ballot.

I'm no longer on the GOP plantation.

I'm done with them.

My mission now is to get as many Conservatives to vote for and work to establish a Conservative party that exists outside the clutches of the oligarchy in DC.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline jpsb

« Reply #627 on: October 14, 2016, 02:23:02 am »
Oh, my goodness !  I cannot believe that you said that.  You are truly delusional.

Whatever his parents paid to have their piglet domesticated at that school, they deserve their money back.

Maybe they should do what Donald would do.  Sue.
I think your parents should be reimbursed for your education. Whoever educated you was totally incompetent.

Wingnut

« Reply #628 on: October 14, 2016, 02:46:28 am »
I think your parents should be reimbursed for your education. Whoever educated you was totally incompetent.

In my line of work I've come across decomposed bodies that are less offensive than you are.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #629 on: October 14, 2016, 12:55:43 pm »
Quote from JPSB about Cruz 'endorsing' Trump.   Ted Cruz has never mentioned the name of the Pig. 

And weren't you just a few comments up complaining about name calling? How hypocritical of you.

Like it or not Ted Cruz has endorsed The Donald because Ted Cruz knows that Hillary would be a disaster for the country and more then likely get us all killed in a war with Russia over Syria.

If you @Emjay want to improve your odds of staying alive, Vote Trump

Offline jpsb

« Reply #630 on: October 14, 2016, 01:01:16 pm »
You are just jealous because she is showing you up.

But of course you would think that.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #631 on: October 14, 2016, 01:03:54 pm »
And weren't you just a few comments up complaining about name calling? How hypocritical of you.

Yeah never mind the fact that you started the whole mess in this thread.

Like it or not Ted Cruz has endorsed The Donald because Ted Cruz knows that Hillary would be a disaster for the country and more then likely get us all killed in a war with Russia over Syria.

No he didn't endorse him.  Seriously...is English your first language?  You seem to have a problem grasping the definition of certain words.

Again phrasing.  That can be taken several different ways.  Several of which won't be taken very well by the Mods.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #632 on: October 14, 2016, 01:03:56 pm »

Just so you know...

You really, REALLY suck at this. I'd advise spending some time on an Eco Nazi forum trolling them. They have a lot to teach wannabee disruptor such as yourself. And coming from a Usenet vet... You genuinely need to up your troll skills before practicing the craft on a forum filled with people that school you every time you drool on your keyboard.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #633 on: October 14, 2016, 01:13:12 pm »
Yep, it has become common

He's doing the same thing off the West Coast of the U.S. as well.

All of these intercepts of Bear and Backfire bombers makes me feel like I'm in the 4th grade again.  I remember the nightly news reporting on such incidents when I was a kid.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #634 on: October 14, 2016, 01:15:16 pm »
You would get along better with everyone if you stopped worrying about how they are going to vote.  You get one vote.  Do with it whatever you want.  But you do not own our votes nor will you insult or intimidate or shame us into surrendering to your preferences. 

It is irrelevant to me how anyone else is voting.  I don't care if Ted Cruz turned out to be a yellow-bellied sucker.  It's his vote.  It might affect whether I vote for him again, but it won't persuade me to vote for the vile Mr. TicTac Trump.  Neither will anyone else.

And that is the exact reason you and others with that attitude attract the attention of the Trump fanatics. Because if your 'heresy' were to spread, he'd lose even bigger than he will now.

But then there's the other, more self interested reason for their freakout. Even if they change their names on forums after Trump grenades, people will recognize them quickly because they all have a posting style and their keyboard diarrhea has ingrained what they write like in many of us. So they won't be able to hide and just start up again with the next liberal.

Basically they have nowhere to go if Trump loses. They are addicted to arguing with conservatives, addicted to liberal candidates and ideas, and they will impotently try getting their keyboard commando revenge.

But they won't be able to.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #635 on: October 14, 2016, 05:13:59 pm »

I do not believe that calling Donald Trump various names, including pig, is name calling.  It is true and descriptive.

I try not to call other posters names, although, as a group I sometimes refer to them as trumsters, trumpettes, zombies, mind-numbed robots, etc.

I may say they live in an alternate universe, are dumb and deluded, are worshipful of an unworthy man or cannot see the truth when it comes to them on a burning bush or in a locker room.

I don't want Hillary to be elected.  I've despised her way longer than you have.  She will be a disaster.  I think she will be for every liberal agenda that comes along and appoint horrible judges.

But I think she's sane.

None of us, including you and including Donald himself, know what Donald Trump would do.  He is erratic, easily manipulated and dangerous.  He could very well get us into a war.

All this sexual stuff is disgusting and indicative of the worst part of his personal character but probably not dangerous for anyone except 13-year olds and White House interns.  It would be a red herring but if it gets people to think twice about voting for The Pig, it is worthwhile.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #636 on: October 14, 2016, 05:28:20 pm »

*blink* *blink* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! hee hee BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! heh heh... giggle (sniff)...

Good Lord, what fresh, new, low-rent crap is this?

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #637 on: October 14, 2016, 05:36:18 pm »
*blink* *blink* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! hee hee BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! heh heh... giggle (sniff)...

Good Lord, what fresh, new, low-rent crap is this?

This the moment you know that Trump is toast. His fans have degenerated to the final stage of fanaticism before the kool aid gets passed around.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #638 on: October 14, 2016, 06:04:02 pm »
This the moment you know that Trump is toast. His fans have degenerated to the final stage of fanaticism before the kool aid gets passed around.

Hell, I knew he was toast before the primaries ended...

But that particular comment upthread can only be taken a couple of ways... both of which are in the Cocoa Puffs stratosphere.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #639 on: October 14, 2016, 06:06:56 pm »
Hell, I knew he was toast before the primaries ended...

But that particular comment upthread can only be taken a couple of ways... both of which are in the Cocoa Puffs stratosphere.

If he intended it the other way, he should be reminded that AZ is a Castle Doctrine state and Trump supporters are known to be violent/aggressive.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #640 on: October 14, 2016, 06:19:05 pm »
If he intended it the other way, he should be reminded that AZ is a Castle Doctrine state and Trump supporters are known to be violent/aggressive.

Yeah, well... AZ ain't alone in that. But that particular brand of bullshalism stops stone-dead west of the Mississippi and south of the Mason Dixon. Guess he'll have to prove it.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #641 on: October 14, 2016, 06:25:26 pm »
Yeah, well... AZ ain't alone in that. But that particular brand of bullshalism stops stone-dead west of the Mississippi and south of the Mason Dixon. Guess he'll have to prove it.

Unfortunately I think that their crazier members will indeed try to enact the 'Purge' once he loses. Granted every movement has it's whackjobs. But this particular movement has a lot of them including the full compliment of White supremicist/AltRight types. So violence from them is a given.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #642 on: October 14, 2016, 06:31:39 pm »
Unfortunately I think that their crazier members will indeed try to enact the 'Purge' once he loses. Granted every movement has it's whackjobs. But this particular movement has a lot of them including the full compliment of White supremicist/AltRight types. So violence from them is a given.

*Shrugs* Bring it. Too many good ol redneck boys up this way for such a thing. The Aryans around here know better.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #643 on: October 14, 2016, 06:35:21 pm »
*Shrugs* Bring it. Too many good ol redneck boys up this way for such a thing. The Aryans around here know better.

I'd say what they 'know' is that this is their last shot for a generation, perhaps ever. No way they lose gracefully and civilize themselves. Besides, they arent that bright to begin with. Thats why they're Alt Right/White power to begin with.

Stupid moves are what they do as a matter of course.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #644 on: October 14, 2016, 06:41:55 pm »
Stupid moves are what they do as a matter of course.

Yeah... maybe they'll turn over some cars in the cities, just to show how different they are from BLM - Then back they go to their Moms' basements to continue their wretched rants and miserable lives.

Won't happen here - Aryans here are a tougher breed... but they gotta live here too... They kick up too much fuss, that becomes hard to do.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #645 on: October 15, 2016, 03:34:40 am »
I'm not sure they care that they are driving even the reluctant voters away.

They are not now, nor have they ever been using their brains.  It's their emotions that have driven their Trump support, and emotions are not swayed by logic.

But the screeches of the Trump faithful are at risk of turning the reluctant away from voting for him.

@musiclady @aligncare

I recall once in a moment of weakness that I was considering the Trump-Pence ticket might actually be okay.

Then I came here and saw a post by a certain cat, and it reminded me that a Trump victory would be terribly enabling to Trump supporters and their bad behavior.

And I realized that was as much a part of the problem as the Cheeto Benito himself.  Reading that post gave me resolve to actively oppose Trump as much as Clinton.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline jpsb

« Reply #646 on: October 15, 2016, 03:54:30 am »
@musiclady @aligncare

I recall once in a moment of weakness that I was considering the Trump-Pence ticket might actually be okay.

Then I came here and saw a post by a certain cat, and it reminded me that a Trump victory would be terribly enabling to Trump supporters and their bad behavior.

And I realized that was as much a part of the problem as the Cheeto Benito himself.  Reading that post gave me resolve to actively oppose Trump as much as Clinton.

@musiclady @aligncare @Suppressed

Fine enjoy president Hillary and all the Marxists she will appoint to the Supreme Court, enjoy all the radical Muslims president Hillary will bring into the USA, enjoy all the illegals pouring over our southern border.  And as an extra bonus Hillary might even start WW3 over Syria. You earned president Hillary, enjoy it.

Online DB

« Reply #647 on: October 15, 2016, 04:00:44 am »
@musiclady @aligncare @Suppressed

Fine enjoy president Hillary and all the Marxists she will appoint to the Supreme Court, enjoy all the radical Muslims president Hillary will bring into the USA, enjoy all the illegals pouring over our southern border.  And as an extra bonus Hillary might even start WW3 over Syria. You earned president Hillary, enjoy it.

Funny how you won't answer if you voted for Trump in the primary.

Because those who voted for him are the very ones responsible for giving us Hillary. Trump was the only candidate that had higher negatives than Hillary and yet he was the one that could "beat her" we were told.

You gave us Hillary. You had a choice. You can't say "I didn't know". And if you dislike Hillary so much why did you nominate her friend, the one guy that couldn't beat her?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #648 on: October 15, 2016, 04:05:20 am »

Because those who voted for him are the very ones responsible for giving us Hillary. Trump was the only candidate that had higher negatives than Hillary and yet he was the one that could "beat her" we were told.

You gave us Hillary. You had a choice. You can't say "I didn't know". And if you dislike Hillary so much why did you nominate her friend, the one guy that couldn't beat her?

You'll never get an answer to that question.

It's too easy for Trump lovers to lie and blame people who actually wanted to beat Hillary and voted for someone who could do it in the primary.

The people who voted for the LOSER in the primary are the people giving us Hillary.

But they can't stop lying and accusing the people more conservative than they are, who are more opposed to Hillary and liberalism than they are, of doing what they, themselves have done.

It's classic projection and denial about who created this mess.

TRUMP did..... and the liberals who nominated him.

(But they won't stop lying.  They'll NEVER stop lying).
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #649 on: October 15, 2016, 04:17:09 am »

Of all the GOP field, how many had donated to Hillary?

And that's the one they picked...Sheesh!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis