Author Topic: Carr: Media jump on Donald Trump’s big blunders ...but skip Hillary Clinton’s slips  (Read 593 times)

Offline Blizzardnh

It’s do or die tonight in St. Louis for Donald J. Trump.

Because loose lips sink ships, at least for Republicans. For Hillary Clinton, not so much.
In 2005, speaking to one of the lesser Bushes, Trump made some horrible, totally indefensible comments about Nancy O’Dell (whoever she is). Suddenly it was a bigger story than 9/11, Pearl Harbor and the JFK assassination combined. This happens the same afternoon that it comes out that Hillary Clinton is for “open borders” and — nothing to see here folks, move along.

Open borders. Think about that one. In other words, an unending tidal wave of millions of Third World immigrants swarming across the border looking for handouts. In short order, it would be the end of the United States of America.

Hillary said open borders are her “dream.” Her dream, 320 million Americans’ nightmare.
more. http://www.bostonherald.com/news/columnists/2016/10/carr_media_jump_on_donald_trump_s_big_blunders

HAPPY2BME

Thanks for posting this.

Oceander

How childish.  But Mommie-e-e-e-e he did it too!  It doesn't matter that Clinton got away with it; it matters that Trump did it.  How many of you would be condemning Trump if Bill had been arrested and convicted for rape, or sexual assault?  I'll tell you right now:  not a single one of you.  You miserable hypocrites would be going off on the "all real men do it," "it's just locker room banter," etc, etc, etc, etc... excuses ad nauseam.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I like howie's focus on local issues here in MA, but Howie Carr is a moron and so are his callers. Just complete idiots, all of them.

Offline Blizzardnh

How childish.  But Mommie-e-e-e-e he did it too!  It doesn't matter that Clinton got away with it; it matters that Trump did it.  How many of you would be condemning Trump if Bill had been arrested and convicted for rape, or sexual assault?  I'll tell you right now:  not a single one of you.  You miserable hypocrites would be going off on the "all real men do it," "it's just locker room banter," etc, etc, etc, etc... excuses ad nauseam.
So your saying what Trump said is the same as what Clinton did. Interesting.

HAPPY2BME

So your saying what Trump said is the same as what Clinton did. Interesting.

================================

Yeah, that is what he is saying.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Reading is fundamental Tammy. Stick to singing.

Offline Blizzardnh

Don't think I was asking you.