Author Topic: Listen: Donald Trump Releases Statement Following Release of 2005 Lewd Audio  (Read 17492 times)

Offline Longmire

Stand by your man Tammy. Give him two arms to cling to.

We gonna punch through this Norma...you stay in the basement with the kids.   :laugh:

Offline Norm Lenhart

We gonna punch through this Norma...you stay in the basement with the kids.   :laugh:

All you and the rest of the chorus are going to do is get very upset when Donnie is not elected president and Hillary's Brownshirt mob start taking her revenge on you. You arent going to 'punch' anything being a keyboard commando. And no matter how far you degenerate yourselves into Hillary type 'stand by your man' behavior, you'll only find that you are shunned by civilized people.

Personally I'm having a blast watching it happen.

Online roamer_1

I fail to see how reminding Christians of Christ's words in John 8:7 is somehow wicked.

Then you have no idea what John 8:7 means.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 12:03:07 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline aligncare

Crude talk in private is a part of life. Who hasn't laughed at or told a dirty joke?

I've seen plenty of crude talk right on this board too.

Seems the outrage here is...selective.

"Seems the outrage here is...selective."

...and goosed. Hillary has her minions, you know. And some found here. Of course, I'm just speculating (I am allowed to speculate, aren't I?)

But, nah. It couldn't be. Political operatives working for an opponent campaign agitating here and elsewhere on the internet? just weeks before an important change election?

Nah, who ever heard of such a thing.

Offline Norm Lenhart

...and goosed. Hillary has her minions, you know. And some found here. Of course, I'm just speculating (I am allowed to speculate, aren't I?)

But, nah. It couldn't be. Political operatives working for an opponent campaign agitating here and elsewhere on the internet? just weeks before an important change election?

Could be you and the others are liberals using Hillary's "Stand by your man" tactics too. Thats a given though.

BTW, It took you 2 days to reappear. Odd that.

Offline aligncare

Hillary and her rino accomplices have done something here they will dearly regret.  They've basically admitted they have no ideas-- just this.  It is more than just a big FU-- it is much more than that.  It is INSULTING.  They think they can spin a national election on the basis of s**t talk?  REALLY????

Stop talking like an adult and focus. There's a candidate out there who used bad words, dammit! Spread it around...an add harrumph at the end. But, whatever you do, don't talk about positions and issues – OK?

Offline aligncare

And also from our "Things Never Heard of Before" department (this from someone at free republic):

"Let me see if I have this straight. Trump, who was single from 1999 to 2005, spoke of having tried to get into some woman's pants somewhere along the line?

This is astounding... I've never heard of such a thing. Gosh, I had better vote for Hillary now."

:silly:

Offline Norm Lenhart

And also from our "Things Never Heard of Before" department (this from someone at free republic):

"Let me see if I have this straight. Trump, who was single from 1999 to 2005, spoke of having tried to get into some woman's pants somewhere along the line?

This is astounding... I've never heard of such a thing. Gosh, I had better vote for Hillary now."

Leaving out quite a lot to make that strawman. Whats next? Pulling the race card?

Offline Longmire

Then you have no idea what John 8:7 means.

I'm quite sure John 8:7 has multiple interpretations, not just the one you ascribe to it...whatever that is.

You can either tell me or we're done.  :shrug:

« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 12:37:53 pm by Longmire »

Offline Norm Lenhart

I'm quite sure John 8:7 has multiple interpretations, not just the one you ascribe to it...whatever that is.

You can either tell me or we're done.  :shrug:

I guess rewriting present events to fit your agenda isn't enough. Now you're gonna rewrite the Bible too. Let me know how much support that brings you. Other than from the left of course.

Offline Longmire

There's a candidate out there who used bad words, dammit! Spread it around...an add harrumph at the end.

@aligncare  :laugh:

Offline LMAO

I have heard several Democrats feign outrage over Trump's comments. The people who defended Bill Clinton have no right to condemn Trump.

It's hard to say how the general electorate will view all this so nobody should assume anything when it comes to Nov but, as of now, Hillary is the next president.

My guess the idea of a powerful and famous man believing they have the right to grab women is going to lose him female voters
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline musiclady

I have heard several Democrats feign outrage over Trump's comments. The people who defended Bill Clinton have no right to condemn Trump.

It's hard to say how the general electorate will view all this so nobody should assume anything when it comes to Nov but, as of now, Hillary is the next president.

My guess the idea of a powerful and famous man believing they have the right to grab women is going to lose him female voters

When Bill Clinton was President people in general, but especially women were more tolerant of the "boys will be boys and have their way with women" idea.

Since then people have become much more aware of the very serious problem of sexual assault and date rape, sex trafficking and sex slavery, and have realized that "boys" like Clinton and Trump are actually sexual predators.

He will lose most of the little support he had among women, and mature, responsible, ethical men..... the REAL men.  (He clearly still has the support of the weak).

Degrading and abusing women has lost its social appeal in the last 20 or so years, and this will hurt Trump badly.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

I guess rewriting present events to fit your agenda isn't enough. Now you're gonna rewrite the Bible too. Let me know how much support that brings you. Other than from the left of course.

Revisionist "theology" is required in order to support Donald Trump.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

Could be you and the others are liberals using Hillary's "Stand by your man" tactics too. Thats a given though.

BTW, It took you 2 days to reappear. Odd that.

He had to get his TOS marching orders so that he could give a really, really stupid excuse for defending Trump's assault of women.

It takes a lot more pretzeling to defend this one.  But it still fails miserably.

Online libertybele

??? So ... you are giving Donald a pass on this??  Really?  A presidential nominee has basically admitted to sexual assault, and you deflect by referring to Hillary's minions agitating? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Longmire

A presidential nominee has basically admitted to sexual assault,

Serious naivete or intentional twisting...take your pick.

Either way, its complete nonsense.

Offline sinkspur

These "words" were spoken three months after Trump married Melania, and she was already pregnant with Barron.  In other words, Trump was married, talking about assaulting a married woman.

But, don't worry. Trump is intent on doubling down on something that didn't work 20 years ago:

Hey Trumpkins!  Is this enough contrition for ya?

Donald J. TrumpVerified account
‏@realDonaldTrump
EXCLUSIVE — Video Interview: Bill Clinton Accuser Juanita Broaddrick Relives Brutal Rapes:

RETWEETS
6:17 AM - 9 Oct 2016

Trump lives in his own world, intent on going down in flames.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

HAPPY2BME

Now, if you believe that Jeb Bush’s cousin had this tape for 11 years, but no one in the family knew about it until yesterday, you’re a half-witted chromosomal aberration who needs a full-time caretaker to help you not piss all over the bathroom every time you’ve gotta go. Of course they knew about it.

HAPPY2BME

But, don't worry. Trump is intent on doubling down on something that didn't work 20 years ago:

Hey Trumpkins!  Is this enough contrition for ya?

Trump lives in his own world, intent on going down in flames.

==================================

Poppy Bush gave the order for the #NeverTrump coup to avenge JEB! being publicly humiliated by Donald Trump. 'By any means necessary'.....that's how "they" play.

Offline sinkspur

Now, if you believe that Jeb Bush’s cousin had this tape for 11 years, but no one in the family knew about it until yesterday, you’re a half-witted chromosomal aberration who needs a full-time caretaker to help you not piss all over the bathroom every time you’ve gotta go. Of course they knew about it.

Why didn't Jeb use it, if what you say is true?

NBC found this tape.  Nobody is saying who.

And, they found others.  You can be sure we'll hear those too.

Offline sinkspur

==================================

Poppy Bush gave the order for the #NeverTrump coup to avenge JEB! being publicly humiliated by Donald Trump. 'By any means necessary'.....that's how "they" play.

I'll play along.

It's working.

Offline Norm Lenhart

I'll play along.

It's working.

Lets sing a Happy song!

Sometimes it's hard to be a woman
Giving all your love to just one man
You'll have bad times
And he'll have good times,
Doin' things that you don't understand
But if you love him you'll forgive him,
Even though he's hard to understand
And if you love him oh be proud of him,
'cause after all he's just a man
Stand by your man,
Give him two arms to cling to,

Offline sinkspur

John Podhoretz ‏@jpodhoretz  1h1 hour ago Manhattan, NY
"I am not going to exploit, for political purposes, my own youth and inexperience" -- Donald Trump

Offline Longmire

Now, if you believe that Jeb Bush’s cousin had this tape for 11 years, but no one in the family knew about it until yesterday...

The big tell on that will come if Billy somehow manages to 'survive' this controversy and remain a host on whatever women's morning show he does.