Author Topic: Listen: Donald Trump Releases Statement Following Release of 2005 Lewd Audio  (Read 17669 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Now, if you believe that Jeb Bush’s cousin had this tape for 11 years, but no one in the family knew about it until yesterday, you’re a half-witted chromosomal aberration who needs a full-time caretaker to help you not piss all over the bathroom every time you’ve gotta go. Of course they knew about it.

And you're a complete low IQ idiot if you believe Billy Bush was able to keep a tape checked out of the NBC Universal vaults for 11 years  with no one knowing just to use it at this precise time against someone with whom he has clearly enjoyed a frat brother bromance wit the entire time...then I've got a 9/11 truther conspiracy I'd like to run by you.

Seriously... how much more is  to have to come out about this moronic NY Libtard pretending to be Republican before you quit defending him.

I mean they impeached Bill Clinton with this much evidence.

If you think the Dems won't do that to your Orange Jesus if he gets elected you're more delusional than you appear to be in your writings on here up to this point.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The big tell on that will come if Billy somehow manages to 'survive' this controversy and remain a host on whatever women's morning show he does.

Billy Bush and Trump are friends.

How much tinfoil do you have to wear to make this CT of yours appear logical?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Longmire

Billy Bush and Trump are friends.

Given the stakes involved I'm not sure that matters much, even if it were true.

Billy could have gotten drunk or mentioned it inadvertently within the earshot of some Kennedy relative.

Lot's of ways the Trump tape beans could have been spilled.  :shrug:

For all we know the reason Billy Bush got his daytime hosting slot in the first place is because he delivered the Trump tape to NBC.

Stranger things have happened, and as I said before the 'tell' will be whether he survives with his new job or not.

Offline sinkspur

Billy could have gotten drunk or mentioned it inadvertently within the earshot of some Kennedy relative.

For all we know the reason Billy Bush got his daytime hosting slot in the first place is because he delivered the Trump tape to NBC.

Stranger things have happened, and as I said before the 'tell' will be whether he survives with his new job or not.

You're confused.  NBC was preparing to release the tape (they had it) but they were going to release it next week.

Somebody got it and gave it to David Farenthold of the Washington Post.  He wrote a quick article, and released it within four hours.

Billy Bush had no idea this was going to be released.  And he never had possession of the tape.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Wingnut

Trump just wanted to do the old number 6 on those Women. 

http://www.moviequotedb.com/movies/blazing-saddles/quote_3955.html

Offline Longmire

@sinkspur No I'm not confused...I'm just not buying the current media cover story about the provenance of the tape.

Lets see if Billy Bush gets fired from his new job which should be a prerequisite if he wasn't involved.  :pondering:

Offline American Faith Today

Sleazy ? Trumps is loudmouthed and boorish  but its that gold plated Arkansan white trash that the nevertrumps are going to help  put into the White House to the destruction of the US ,thats  whos  sleazy

Trump never raped anyone and his wife never stalked and threated the victims like the Bitch of bengazi  did

I'm sorry, but I see this more and more, this "Trump never raped anyone and Bill did."

People should take off their partisan glasses here.  And look, we all have partisan in us, including me.

But objectively speaking, Bill Clinton has been accused of rape.  He's never been convicted, he's never been found guilty.

Now, I'm with everyone here I'm sure in saying I believe he's a rapist.  Juanita Broaddrick seems credible and when looking at the person and the character and the behavior that is Bill Clinton, it seems entirely believable to think that he's raped women.

Trump also has been accused of raping people on at least two occasions.  He was accused by his first wife Ivanka and he was accused by this mystery woman who was 13 that may or may not be true.
But the bottom line is they're on the same level.  They're both accused rapists.  And I don't know if I would credibly go around saying Donald Trump hasn't raped anyone.  More rapes go unreported than get reported and I would imagine that unreported number goes up even more when the perpetrator is rich or well connected.
Now, that also doesn't give anyone ground to just go around and accuse Donald Trump out of the blue of raping people.
But if people can't see that Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, or even Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are cut from the same immoral cloth, then they really do have partisan glasses on smudged with a "Go GOP" stain on one lens and a "Go to hell Hillary" stain on the other lens.

Wow.  Didn't mean to bold that much. :thud:

Wingnut

Wow.  Didn't mean to bold that much. :thud:
the modify button has saved my bacon on many occasions.  You will love it.😃

the modify button has saved my bacon on many occasions.  You will love it.😃

I'll keep that in mind.

Offline musiclady

I'm sorry, but I see this more and more, this "Trump never raped anyone and Bill did."

People should take off their partisan glasses here.  And look, we all have partisan in us, including me.

But objectively speaking, Bill Clinton has been accused of rape.  He's never been convicted, he's never been found guilty.

Now, I'm with everyone here I'm sure in saying I believe he's a rapist.  Juanita Broaddrick seems credible and when looking at the person and the character and the behavior that is Bill Clinton, it seems entirely believable to think that he's raped women.

Trump also has been accused of raping people on at least two occasions.  He was accused by his first wife Ivanka and he was accused by this mystery woman who was 13 that may or may not be true.
But the bottom line is they're on the same level.  They're both accused rapists.  And I don't know if I would credibly go around saying Donald Trump hasn't raped anyone.  More rapes go unreported than get reported and I would imagine that unreported number goes up even more when the perpetrator is rich or well connected.
Now, that also doesn't give anyone ground to just go around and accuse Donald Trump out of the blue of raping people.
But if people can't see that Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, or even Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are cut from the same immoral cloth, then they really do have partisan glasses on smudged with a "Go GOP" stain on one lens and a "Go to hell Hillary" stain on the other lens.

Excellent post!

(Even with all that bold.  ^-^)
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline sinkspur

KevinFranck
‏@KevinFranck KevinFranck Retweeted Chris Nee
Former Apprentice producer says Trump is on tape using the N word
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

HonestJohn

Right now on TOS they are compiling lists of 'traitors' that abandon Orange Glorious. On this site and may others Trump supporters called for Nevertrump to be hunted down with dogs. Trump supporters have physically attacked protestors. All of them claim they will back Trump no matter what he does. Many of them sit silently while any number of violent threats are made and will not speak out against them. There is also a well documented tendency to deny documented actions and blame the targets.

All those things are indistinguishable from the behaviors of militant muslims, as well as a number of movements/governments/groups history has reviled.

Yes.

I expect to see a lot of "random" acts of terror targeting minority communities from those that voted Trump.  Black churches, synogogues, and mosques will probably be at the top of their hit lists.

Offline goatprairie

Do you really think this is the only thing the Dems have on Trump? Most likely they have a vault of material they can use. They're using stuff from Stern's show as well. This is going to keep oozing out up to the election.
And look....Trump has been talking about running for president for the past 20 years or more. Anybody with aspirations to the White House should know enough to be very circumspect about what they say and do. I get the feeling Trump would be saying stuff like that AFTER!!! he got elected.

Offline musiclady

KevinFranck

Anyone surprised by that??   :shrug:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Wingnut

KevinFranck

@sinkspur

Oh My...your avatar is disturbing....even for me.  Which is saying something.

Offline Norm Lenhart

@sinkspur

Oh My...your avatar is disturbing....even for me.  Which is saying something.

Oh I dunno...Vlad looks rather dashing wearing a Trumpskin cape.

HonestJohn

I have an animated avatar of someone whose eyes explode and burn from the sight of a 'Great Old One' from the Cthulhu mythos... and it's Sinkspur's avatar that's disturbing???

<boggle>

:tongue2:

Offline Norm Lenhart

I have an animated avatar of someone whose eyes explode and burn from the sight of a 'Great Old One' from the Cthulhu mythos... and it's Sinkspur's avatar that's disturbing???

<boggle>

:tongue2:
http://littlefun.org/posts/What_has_been_seen_cannot_be_unseen

Wingnut

Oh I dunno...Vlad looks rather dashing wearing a Trumpskin cape.

It gave me a "Frankie Goes To Hollywood"  Oh oh
Wee-ell-Now! Relax. Don't Do it..... creeper vibe.   :shrug:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCpz3LAjxek
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 07:03:39 pm by Wingnut »

Offline Norm Lenhart

It gave me a "Frankie Goes To Hollywood"  Oh oh
Wee-ell-Now! Relax. Don't Do it..... creeper vibe.   :shrug:
But BEARS MAN!! THE DUDE RIDES BEARS!!!

SHIRTLESS!!!

/swoon

HonestJohn

But BEARS MAN!! THE DUDE RIDES BEARS!!!

SHIRTLESS!!!

/swoon

I say that its long past time to exercise our Constitutional right to ARM BEARS!!!

If bears are armed, the Putin cannot ride them!

Offline Norm Lenhart

I say that its long past time to exercise our Constitutional right to ARM BEARS!!!

If bears are armed, the Putin cannot ride them!

He looks dreamy on a horse too!

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
It's not just men defending him.

Tammy Bruce is defending him on Twitter today.
Isn't Tammy Bruce gay?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Norm Lenhart