Author Topic: Breitbart Attacks WaPo Columnist For Being a ‘Jewish, American Elitist’  (Read 1976 times)

Offline sinkspur

http://www.mediaite.com/online/breitbart-attacks-wapo-columnist-for-being-a-jewish-american-elitist/

Breitbart Attacks WaPo Columnist For Being a ‘Jewish, American Elitist’

by Alex Griswold | 1:25 pm, September 28th, 2016 256

In a Tuesday piece, alt-right website Breitbart attacked a Washington Post columnist as a “Jewish… elitist,” working with all her contacts to try to control the global media narrative.

On September 18, columnist Anne Applebaum wrote a piece denouncing the right-wing Polish government, which has gone to extraordinary lengths to push a conspiracy theory claiming the plane crash that killed many high-ranking government ministers in 2010 was orchestrated by Russia. Applebaum wrote the example of Poland could serve as a warning of what would happen if Donald Trump became president of the United States.

Breitbart did not care for that one bit. Applebaum, Breitbart’s Matthew Tyrmand writes, is in cahoots with “George Soros, the UN, the EU, the IMF, the World Bank, the Davos crowd, the City of London and Wall Street, and the Obama/Clinton/Kerry U.S. interventionist foreign policy groupthinkers.”

“Hell hath no fury like a Polish, Jewish, American elitist scorned,” Tyrmand writes, accusing Applebaum of using her “global media contacts” to help “construct an anti-democratic global news narrative depicting the new democratically elected Law & Justice government as far right fascists and illiberal anti-democrats.”

Tyrmand, who is himself Jewish, defended identifying Applebaum as Jewish on Twitter, despite it’s lack of relevance to the piece.

Matthew Tyrmand @MatthewTyrmand
Apparently to #AggrievedIndustrialComplex mentioning one's identity is racist if it's politically expedient at that moment.@BenCohenOpinion
11:09 AM - 28 Sep 2016
  Retweets   likes

Matthew Tyrmand @MatthewTyrmand
Those like @BenCohenOpinion & @anneapplebaum who lob charges of racism/anti-semitism every 20min hv ruined discourse & are real causes of it
11:15 AM - 28 Sep 2016
  1 1 Retweet   5 5 likes

Breitbart has come under fire before for borderline (and not-so-borderline) anti-Semitism. When conservative Bill Kristol began speaking out against Trump, Breitbart labeled him a “renegade Jew” in one of its headlines. Likewise, when Jewish editor Ben Shapiro quit the site in protest of its Trump coverage, the piece was sure to note he was an Orthodox Jew and featured an image of his face with a yellow pointed star.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 07:27:10 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

Re: Breitbart Attacks WaPo Columnist For Being a ‘Jewish, American Elitist’
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 07:28:49 pm »
And Steve Bannon smiles.............

geronl

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 07:32:40 pm »
The alt.right are exactly what we think they are.

@AbaraXas

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2016, 07:33:08 pm »

And @HAPPY2BME too.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2016, 09:06:01 pm »
Apparently we Poles (I myself am part-Polish) are part of the global conspiracy, too. Who'd've thought?!
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2016, 09:38:48 pm »
Apparently we Poles (I myself am part-Polish) are part of the global conspiracy, too. Who'd've thought?!

That's interesting considering that a fellow told me the other day that it took 3 of you to change a lightbulb.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2016, 12:25:56 am »
That's interesting considering that a fellow told me the other day that it took 3 of you to change a lightbulb.
Only if they're blondes.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Applewood

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2016, 12:39:42 am »

...while Andrew Breitbart spins in his grave.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2016, 12:45:40 am »

Hey I know you! You're the guy on the airplane with the American and the Frenchman! But for future reference, remember...It' just a backpack.

HonestJohn

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2016, 12:54:48 am »

After Casimir III the Great invited the Jewish people to settle in Poland, he granted much the same protections to Polish Jewry as was available to other Poles.

So, to the 'alt-right', he's a race traitor... and by extension, so are all Poles.  After all, Casimir didn't name himself "The Great".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLOmE8-lqO8
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 12:58:05 am by HonestJohn »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2016, 01:38:31 am »
After Casimir III the Great invited the Jewish people to settle in Poland, he granted much the same protections to Polish Jewry as was available to other Poles.

So, to the 'alt-right', he's a race traitor... and by extension, so are all Poles.  After all, Casimir didn't name himself "The Great".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLOmE8-lqO8

The writer himself is Jewish, so I guess this means, Jews, some,  are part of the "alt-right".
“Hell hath no fury like a Polish, Jewish, American elitist scorned,” Tyrmand writes, accusing Applebaum of using her “global media contacts” to help “construct an anti-democratic global news narrative depicting the new democratically elected Law & Justice government as far right fascists and illiberal anti-democrats.”

Tyrmand, who is himself Jewish, defended identifying Applebaum as Jewish on Twitter, despite it’s lack of relevance to the piece.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/breitbart-attacks-wapo-columnist-for-being-a-jewish-american-elitist/

Applebaum should likely not be pushing a Soros vision on Poland as well. Who is she to do this?

She has written for the New Republic:

Don’t Underestimate Europe’s Ability to Integrate Its Muslim Minorities, by Anne Applebaum
http://www.tnr.com/article/books-and-arts/portents

Also, apparently, Applebaum makes a big deal out of her Jewish background. 

So, it's off-limits for others to call her Jewish?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Applebaum

Offline TomSea

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2016, 01:41:23 am »

Funny thing, the guy who wrote this twitter is Jewish and works for Breitbart.

"Hell hath no fury like a Polish, Jewish, American elitist scorned,”

Oh dear, he singled her out for being Polish too.

Why is this not recognized?

Offline TomSea

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2016, 01:42:18 am »
Some black conservatives we know, are called awful names by other blacks.

Such as Clarence Thomas.

So, is this some sort of racist thing too now?

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2016, 01:49:05 am »
Dobja.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2016, 01:50:08 am »
I remember when this became a story a few months ago, that that plane was downed as part of a conspiracy.  I didn't pay close attention to this, I thought it was off the wall, but I also thought, if their government wanted to project this, think this; who am I to criticize it.

Perhaps she is saying something over-the-top in trying to draw an analogy between Trump and whatever the Polish government says. I don't know the facts. She doesn't explain it well either.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/in-poland-a-preview-of-what-trump-could-do-to-america/2016/09/19/71515d02-7e86-11e6-8d13-d7c704ef9fd9_story.html?utm_term=.0d2ea5432b27

Her piece is left-wing finger pointing, bitterly written, accusing others of racism.

She's written for New Republic and who knows who else, I'd have to say this is a spiteful piece.

« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2016, 01:52:15 am »
Only if they're blondes.

Can you believe how popular we are (I'm Polish too) at election time?  Everybody wants to know what the Poles say!!!

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2016, 02:00:52 am »
I remember when this became a story a few months ago, that that plane was downed as part of a conspiracy.  I didn't pay close attention to this, I thought it was off the wall, but I also thought, if their government wanted to project this, think this; who am I to criticize it.

Perhaps she is saying something over-the-top in trying to draw an analogy between Trump and whatever the Polish government says. I don't know the facts. She doesn't explain it well either.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/in-poland-a-preview-of-what-trump-could-do-to-america/2016/09/19/71515d02-7e86-11e6-8d13-d7c704ef9fd9_story.html?utm_term=.0d2ea5432b27

Her piece is left-wing finger pointing, bitterly written, accusing others of racism.

She's written for New Republic and who knows who else, I'd have to say this is a spiteful piece.

So what does the fact she's Jewish have to do with anything?

Breitbart is an anti-semitic site.  And Andrew Breitbart is rolling over in his grave.

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2016, 02:06:06 am »
Funny thing, the guy who wrote this twitter is Jewish and works for Breitbart.

"Hell hath no fury like a Polish, Jewish, American elitist scorned,”

Oh dear, he singled her out for being Polish too.

Why is this not recognized?

Just shocking that you are here to muddy the finger pointing at Jews by Trumpbart.  Do you ever stop to consider if it is worth it for you to keep feeding the narrative that many people already think about you?  I don't think you can let an opportunity to put on the white hood slip by.