Author Topic: Target Ignoring Calls to End Transgender Bathroom Policy After 2 Men Caught Videotaping Women, Texas AG Says  (Read 3394 times)

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
That's ridiculous.  Hillary's opponent is Donald Trump, who is an outright misogynist who belittles, ridicules, and debases women.  If Hillary had a decent opponent, she would not be getting anywhere close to the votes she will get because younger women hate the way she enabled Bill.

Besides which, you're dealing with a whole bunch of women on this forum who DO care.  Saying we don't is patently false.

You're speaking out of both sides of your mouth here.  You can't say you don't care on this issue when you clearly do...... and you know full well that women do as well.

Women have been voting for Democrats for a while. They seem to like. The biggest loudmouths on the issues of gay rights that I know are all women.

If they don't care, why should I?

Offline musiclady

Women have been voting for Democrats for a while. They seem to like. The biggest loudmouths on the issues of gay rights that I know are all women.

If they don't care, why should I?

I'm sorry, but again your argument is ludicrous.

You don't care because LIBERAL women don't care??  Since when did any decent member of the human race stop caring because of how liberals think?

The "women" you're referring to are not Conservative women.  They are leftists, and should have no impact on your thought process....... or especially what you "care" about.

It's a vacuous argument and beneath you to evade responsibility because of what others think.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

geronl

Let me guess.  You don't know any transgenders do you? 

It is not possible to change your sex, so transgender does not exist. That was the point.

Homosexuality is a behavior.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

You just accused me of not caring if women get raped... how do you expect me to react?

Go back and read what you said on post #22.

Are you suggesting someone hacked your profile and those are not your words?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 09:30:47 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline endicom

It is not possible to change your sex, so transgender does not exist. That was the point.

Yup.

I wouldn't care what they do if other people were being left alone.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Go back and read what you said on post #22.

Are you suggesting someone hacked your profile and those are not your words?

For the record I certainly care if women are raped. If they're perved on in the bathroom... well then how about not supporting candidates that encourage this lunacy?

For the record I certainly care if women are raped. If they're perved on in the bathroom... well then how about not supporting candidates that encourage this lunacy?

Well, we agree on something at last.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

HonestJohn

If you are going to have a unisex bathroom, this is how to do it.

The sinks are outside and each stall is a completely sealed room with lock.

If you are going to have a unisex bathroom, this is how to do it.

The sinks are outside and each stall is a completely sealed room with lock.

The $20million Target is spending to get these will not work.
Why?

As my daughter-in-law found out when she took her kids into Target, the private restrooms were locked and reserved for only Target employees.

At least the employees are aware of the degrading, immoral nature of what Target Management's rules are.  The public cannot do anything about it but just not show up to Target stores.

Offline raml

I belong to a line of women who haven't voted democrat even when Franklin Roosevelt was in. I no longer shop at Target. I will never share a public locker room or bathroom with men nor will my daughter or granddaughters who also don't vote for democrats well at least my one granddaughter who is of voting age but I'll lay odds the other 3 will also not vote for them. Women don't vote for other women just because they are women if they do this they are plain stupid and I wish lived on another planet. I wouldn't count on those polls that say more women will vote for Hillary everything about Hillary and where she is at in polls is mostly lies anyway. We the people know better and refuse to listen to the lies of the media anymore.

I belong to a line of women who haven't voted democrat even when Franklin Roosevelt was in. I no longer shop at Target. I will never share a public locker room or bathroom with men nor will my daughter or granddaughters who also don't vote for democrats well at least my one granddaughter who is of voting age but I'll lay odds the other 3 will also not vote for them. Women don't vote for other women just because they are women if they do this they are plain stupid and I wish lived on another planet. I wouldn't count on those polls that say more women will vote for Hillary everything about Hillary and where she is at in polls is mostly lies anyway. We the people know better and refuse to listen to the lies of the media anymore.

You are bringing up the social conservatism voice across America, which is a powerful force.

Those who choose to ignore or anger them, whether companies or politicians, do so at their own peril.