Author Topic: ‘Livid’ dad slams paltry Michelle O lunch: Son ‘comes home every day like he’s starving’  (Read 1027 times)

rangerrebew

‘Livid’ dad slams paltry Michelle O lunch: Son ‘comes home every day like he’s starving’
September 16, 2016
By Victor Skinner

SULPHUR, La. – Calcasieu Parish parent Chris Lincoln is not impressed with his son’s school food, and he’s airing his grievances in the media.

He was particularly upset about the breakfast his 13-year-old son was served at LeBlanc Middle School in Sulphur on Thursday.

“He picked his plate up, he went and sat down to eat and I had him send me this picture,” Lincoln told KPLC. “I was livid because I should at least be able to identify what is on the plate.”

http://eagnews.org/livid-dad-slams-paltry-michelle-o-lunch-son-comes-home-every-day-like-hes-starving/
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 04:17:24 pm by rangerrebew »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Of course the lowland apes offspring never want for quality or quantity of meals, only the unimportant little people. Marie Antoinette famously said "Let them eat cake" while moochelle says "Why let them eat?"

Offline mountaineer

I wonder why this dad can't feed his son breakfast at home.  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I wonder why this dad can't feed his son breakfast at home.  :shrug:

Oh, that's so last century.  Before we came to depend on the government for everything.

And, here's a photo of the alleged "breakfast":