Author Topic: Report: All Three Clintons Called the Secret Service ‘Pigs’  (Read 591 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: All Three Clintons Called the Secret Service ‘Pigs’
« on: September 20, 2016, 01:48:53 am »

by Patrick Howley19 Sep 2016713

Former White House florist Ronn Payne claims that Chelsea Clinton learned from her parents to call the Secret Service “pigs,” according to the new book The Residence: Inside The Private World Of The White House by Kate Anderson Brower.

The Daily Mail reports:

As he walked into the second-floor kitchen one day, he saw Chelsea talking on the phone. A member of her Secret Service protective detail came in behind him to take the Clintons’ only child to school.

‘Oh, I’ve got to go. The pigs are here,’ she told her phone pal, according to Payne – using a 1960s-era epithet for law enforcement.

‘Faced with an angry agent who reminded her in no uncertain terms that it was his job to protect her, Chelsea replied: ‘Well, that’s what my mother and father call you.’

more

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/19/report-three-clintons-called-secret-service-pigs/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DiogenesLamp

Re: Report: All Three Clintons Called the Secret Service ‘Pigs’
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 01:51:23 am »
I've known about Bill and Hillary doing it.    Didn't know Chelsea (Web Hubbel's daughter) doing it. 

She has always resembled a pig,  so she ought to be more careful about who she refers to as a "pig." 
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Norm Lenhart

Re: Report: All Three Clintons Called the Secret Service ‘Pigs’
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 02:16:58 am »
I've known about Bill and Hillary doing it.    Didn't know Chelsea (Web Hubbel's daughter) doing it. 

She has always resembled a pig,  so she ought to be more careful about who she refers to as a "pig."

Not surprising as she'd be the first kid ever to not repeat her parents beliefs.

That said, I feel no pity for the Secret Service that then, like today, today serve to protect liberals from other liberals. Such people deserve what mockery they get. No one forced them to take a job that requires them to protect scum. So they must want scum protected.