Author Topic: A Homerun For The Donald - Attack The Fed's War On Savers, Workers And The Unborn (Taxpayers)  (Read 474 times)

Offline unknown

A Homerun For The Donald - Attack The Fed's War On Savers, Workers And The Unborn (Taxpayers)

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-12/homerun-donald-attack-feds-war-savers-workers-and-unborn-taxpayers

Tyler Durden
Sep 12, 2016

The central banks have gone so far off the deep-end with financial price manipulation that it is only a matter of time before some astute politician comes after them with all barrels blasting. As a matter of fact, that appears to be exactly what Donald Trump unloaded on bubble vision this morning:

By keeping interest rates low, the Fed has created a “false stock market,” Donald Trump argued in a wide-ranging CNBC interview, exclaiming that Fed Chair Janet Yellen and central bank policymakers are very political, and should be “ashamed” of what they’re doing to the country…

He’s completely correct. After all, they are crushing real wages with their 2% inflation targeting; destroying savers with NIRP and sub-zero rates; and burying unborn taxpayers in monumental debts that today’s politicians are pleased to issue with reckless abandon because the short-run carry cost is nil.

{.. snip .. emphasis in the original}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Frank Cannon

Some home run. As far as I see Donny is still down and out in the polls and electoral collage..

Offline sinkspur

So Trump thinks keeping interest rates low (which allows businesses and consumers to borrow at record low rates) are damaging the country? 

Destroying "savers"?  Only the dolts who put their money in Treasuries and CDs.  The Dow has doubled in the last eight years.

Ask Trump what the Fed does. I'll be he doesn't know.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

So Trump thinks keeping interest rates low (which allows businesses and consumers to borrow at record low rates) are damaging the country? 

Destroying "savers"?  Only the dolts who put their money in Treasuries and CDs.  The Dow has doubled in the last eight years.

Ask Trump what the Fed does. I'll be he doesn't know.

Indeed.  My monthly mortgage has never been lower due to refinancing at a lower rate.  Trump wants inflation.

geronl

Trump lies as much as Hillary does.

Offline Vulcan

Trump lies as much as Hillary does.

Hillary admits to being a liberal/progressive.

Trump won't.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Hillary admits to being a liberal/progressive.

Trump won't.

Yep...

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald