Author Topic: Hillary Didn’t Stumble -- She Could Not Stand  (Read 754 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary Didn’t Stumble -- She Could Not Stand
« on: September 12, 2016, 11:40:40 am »
September 12, 2016
Hillary Didn’t Stumble -- She Could Not Stand
By George W. Ford

A careful viewing of the 9/11 ceremony video shows that Hillary did not stumble, as media reports claim.

In the first few seconds, Hillary is being propped up in a standing position. She could not stand on her own. An aide is standing to the candidate’s left supporting her with an arm under Hillary’s left armpit. She clearly is being held erect by an aide.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/09/hillary_didnt_stumble__she_could_not_stand.html#ixzz4K2b443aK
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Hillary Didn’t Stumble -- She Could Not Stand
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 11:41:27 am »
I will agree with this, to me it looked like Hillary had some sort of neurological condition.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 01:20:25 pm »
I will agree with this, to me it looked like Hillary had some sort of neurological condition.

Or someone messed up her dope cocktail...

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2016, 01:31:13 pm »
She is also leaning on a pole while being propped up by the aide while waiting for the doors to open.

Yes, she definitely could not stand.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Wingnut

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2016, 02:18:50 pm »

This women is not well.  The people have the right to know the full extent of her health issues...before Nov. 8th.

rangerrebew

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2016, 02:30:53 pm »
Maybe Bile Clinton is slowly poisoning her. 888bravo  Maybe the Russkies are doing it for Trump. :poohappen: What about the "vast right wing conspiracy," surely they're involved? 888blackhat
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 02:31:47 pm by rangerrebew »