Author Topic: Sheila Jackson Lee: Texas Is ‘Going to Be in the Column for Hillary Rodham Clinton’  (Read 1824 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Friday on MSNBC, Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) said, “This race is very close. I think we’re going to make history in Texas, and frankly, I think we’re going to be in the column for Hillary Rodham Clinton.”http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/09/09/sheila-jackson-lee-texas-is-going-to-be-in-the-column-for-hillary-rodham-clinton/

Time for everyone's favorite important quote by that magnificent orator, Sheila Jackson Lee.

here's mine, coming on the floor of the House:

“Maybe I should offer a good thanks to the distinguished members of the majority, the Republicans, my chairman and others, for giving us an opportunity to have a deliberative constitutional discussion that reinforces the sanctity of this nation and how well it is that we have lasted some 400 years, operating under a constitution that clearly defines what is constitutional and what is not,” she said.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Sheila Jackson Lee has embarrassed Texas for way too many years.

Yet even this zero of a woman has stumbled onto some truth.

A lot of people would rather have a sick, evil, corrupt woman for president than Donald Trump.

Makes you wonder, doesn't it?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Sheila JACKson Lee is an embarrassment of epic proportions and wrong about everything. Her pronouncement is ludicrous.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Ludicrous in the sense that Texans would ever go for Hillary.

Not ludicrous in the sense that Hillary will win Texas by default.  Maybe.

Offline Vulcan

@Emjay
A lot of people would rather have a sick, evil, corrupt woman for president than Donald Trump.

Trump is a truly despicable human being, which is the only reason someone as incredibly unlikable as Hillary can get elected.  And with Trump's help, get elected she will.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Sheila JACKson Lee is an embarrassment of epic proportions and wrong about everything. Her pronouncement is ludicrous.

Forgot to mention where Hillary and Sheila teamed up earlier in year in Texas- to collect money from Pakistani muslims

On a recent trip to Texas, Hillary Clinton showed she is directly in the pocket of Pakistani Muslims!

Sources close to the private fundraiser held for Hillary Clinton in Beaumont, TX told 12News it raised hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Some estimates put the amount collected at half-a-million dollars, making it one of the top five private fundraisers Clinton has had in this country.

Pakistani businessman Tahir Javed hosted the reception for Clinton at this home in West Beaumont.

Former U.S. Representative Nick Lampson, who attended the event, says 250 people were there.

Lampson says Clinton spoke about education, healthcare and individual freedoms for people of all backgrounds and faiths.

Many of the Pakistanis at the event were pleased with Clinton's vocal support of the Muslim religion.

Aisha Zahid said, "Talking about Muslims and favoring Muslims, so I really appreciate her whatever effort she is making against Islamaphobia, so I really think she needs to be the next President of the United States."

Also in attendance, congress people from the Houston area, Sheila Jackson-Lee and Al Green.

But not everyone was a fan.  A handful of protesters demonstrated near the event, over Clinton's response to the Benghazi attack and her email controversy.

With all the terrorism perpetrated against the United States and our people - from 9/11 right up to the 14 people machine-gunned to death in San Bernardino, CA, -- why would Hillary do this?  Because Hillary Clinton is in the pocket of Muslims.

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/961

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online corbe

Georgians everywhere breathe a sigh of relief in that Texas's Sheila Jackson
Lee makes Cynthia McKinney appear as a Rhodes Scholar.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

I hate to admit but she does have flashes of brilliance, sometimes

By virtually any measure, the record of the Republican Majority is an appalling failure.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Vulcan

Offline austingirl

Forgot to mention where Hillary and Sheila teamed up earlier in year in Texas- to collect money from Pakistani muslims

Well Hillary is owned by the muslim brotherhood and Soros- and her buddy Sheila is a moron- so that makes sense.

Offline austingirl

Georgians everywhere breathe a sigh of relief in that Texas's Sheila Jackson
Lee makes Cynthia McKinney appear as a Rhodes Scholar.

Ouch!  :silly:

HonestJohn

There are a lot of hispanics in Texas and they are overwhelmingly against Trump. 

In the past, the percentage of their members voting were very low, but there's been a lot of movement in the national hispanic community to register to vote this year.

It stands to reason that by registering to vote, they are going to vote... and it won't be for Trump.

Whether that's enough to flip Texas?  November will tell.  But I'd be worried about this, as once a person starts voting, they tend to continue voting.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

They are throwing everything they can at Trump.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

They are throwing everything they can at Trump.

Who's 'they', Tom?  Every day Trump surpasses his previous stupid and detestable with even more stupid and even more detestable.

Did you read his infantile tweets about the 'author' of The Art of the Deal.  That guy knows him pretty well and has now revealed his revulsion.  So, yeah, Trump got his little thumb out and tweeted mean stuff.

How presidential!