Author Topic: Trump warns Iran: Ships 'will be shot out of the water'  (Read 388 times)

Offline unknown

Trump warns Iran: Ships 'will be shot out of the water'
« on: September 10, 2016, 05:24:07 pm »

Trump warns Iran: Ships 'will be shot out of the water'

Series of close encounters between US and Iran in Persian Gulf

http://www.ktvz.com/news/politics/trump-on-iran-ship-behavior-they-will-be-shot-out-of-the-water/41603640

Daniella Diaz and Jeremy Diamond
September 9, 2016

Donald Trump vowed Friday that if Iran inappropriately approached U.S. ships, they would be "shot out of the water."

"And by the way, with Iran, when they circle our beautiful destroyers with their little boats and they make gestures that our people -- that they shouldn't be allowed to make, they will be shot out of the water," he said at a rally here.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

HonestJohn

Re: Trump warns Iran: Ships 'will be shot out of the water'
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2016, 11:21:02 pm »
Threats to attack another nation's military forces are threats to declare war, as an attack on a nation's military is an internationally recognized cassi belli for war.  This is worse than Kim Jong-Eun threatening to sink our aircraft carriers, for at least North Korea and the US are still at war with each other.