Author Topic: Ted Cruz Blasts Obama for Supporting Colin Kaepernick’s Disrespect of America [VIDEO]  (Read 210 times)

Offline unknown

Ted Cruz Blasts Obama for Supporting Colin Kaepernick’s Disrespect of America [VIDEO]

http://politistick.com/ted-cruz-blasts-obama-standing-colin-kaepernicks-disrespect-america-video/

Matthew K. Burke
September 7, 2016

A TMZ reporter caught up with Ted Cruz — literally caught up — following the Texas senator to his car at the Reagan National Airport, asking Cruz to comment on Obama’s shameful support of America-hating San Francisco 49er benchwarming quarterback Colin Kaepernick’s ongoing disrespect of the American flag and everything it stands for.

“It’s sad when you see rich spoiled athletes that don’t recognize what an incredible blessing this country is,” Cruz proclaimed. “It’s very easy when you’re sitting there, rolling in millions of dollars, to disrespect this country,” he asserted.

“And I gotta say, I was disappointed to see President Obama stand with Kaepernick and say, ‘That’s right, disrespect the flag.’ That’s not the job of the president. The president should be standing up for America — the president should be encouraging every American to honor the flag that so many have bled and died for and to honor the freedom that it stands for.”

{.. snip .. }

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)