Author Topic: CNN Poll: Trump More ‘Honest and Trustworthy’ than Clinton — by 15%  (Read 480 times)

Offline unknown

CNN Poll: Trump More ‘Honest and Trustworthy’ than Clinton — by 15%

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/06/cnn-poll-trump-honest-trustworthy-clinton-15/

Joel B. Pollak
6 Sep 2016958

A new CNN/ORC poll released Tuesday shows that 50% of registered voters consider Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump “more honest and trustworthy,” versus 35% who said the same about Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: CNN Poll: Trump More ‘Honest and Trustworthy’ than Clinton — by 15%
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 10:48:59 pm »
Ohs, Noes. A Clinton News Network poll, with this result ??

Better call Billy Kristol, to see what plans he can muster. You know, another confab at Sea Island.

Maybe democrats can call the Republican a racist, like ever since at least Reagan.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 10:57:35 pm »
Ohs, Noes. A Clinton News Network poll, with this result ??

Better call Billy Kristol, to see what plans he can muster. You know, another confab at Sea Island.

Maybe democrats can call the Republican a racist, like ever since at least Reagan.

They better put extra moderators in on this thread. I'm sure the NeverTrump traffic's gonna be huge...either that or crickets. I'm taking odds...  ^-^

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2016, 10:59:56 pm »
Needs to be more honest, like 20% more honest.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour