Author Topic: Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson – To Conservatives and the Alt-Right: Unite to Defeat Evil  (Read 5405 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson – To Conservatives and the Alt-Right: Unite to Defeat Evil

Hillary Clinton launched a silly attack on Donald Trump and his supporters, calling them “racist” in an attempt to scare blacks and whites.

Hillary named the “alt-right” as a “conspiracy theorist” movement led by “Vladimir Putin.” She tried to discredit Breitbart News by citing the deceitful Southern Poverty Law Center. Hillary Clinton, one of the coldest human beings alive, accused Alex Jones (InfoWars.com) of having a “dark heart.” She sanctimoniously condemned David Duke as a “racist” former KKK leader. (Apparently she only likes Democrat KKK recruiters who “mentor” her.)

I encourage conservatives, the alt-right, and all decent people to unite. And where you disagree, debate but do not hate one another.

As I understand, the alt-right want America and our citizens put first — nationalism over globalism and mass immigration. They mock political correctness and the farcical notion of “racism.” And they fight back against the attack on whites and men.

I agree with those things. If whites (and men) continue their decline, as blacks did the past 60 years, it’s “Adios, America.” (Ann Coulter is 100% right.)

If you disagree, let’s all talk.

Our battle, in reality, is not merely “ideological” or “political,” but spiritual. You may have perfect logic, all the right facts and politics, but with anger, you lose.

Read More At: http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/31/rev-jesse-lee-peterson-conservatives-alt-right-unite-defeat-evil/

HonestJohn

The alt-right (aka: the skinheads, klansmen, neo-Nazis, and white supremacists) are an unmitigated evil.

To accept them is to consciously choose the worst of evils.

It is to betray the values instilled by one's family and faith.

And when life is over, how will you answer for it?

Offline kartographer

"I think voting for the lesser of two evils in game theory always leads to more evil." - Penn Jillette
Charley Waite: "Well you may not know this, but there's things that gnaw at a man worse than dying."

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
The alt-right (aka: the skinheads, klansmen, neo-Nazis, and white supremacists) are an unmitigated evil.

Anyone who unites with the alt right is united against me.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
She sanctimoniously condemned David Duke as a “racist” former KKK leader.

I condemn David Duke as well. And I don’t care if someone thinks I’m being sanctimonious.

(Apparently she only likes Democrat KKK recruiters who “mentor” her.)

Obviously he’s referring to Sen. Robert Byrd.  Not to defend Byrd and his politics, his voting record, his pork barrel spending, etc., but let’s attempt to be honest. Byrd left the KKK in the 1950’s and whether it was heartfelt or not, whether he ever let go of all his past feelings on race, he apologized numerous times for his earlier (when he was in his early 20’s) involvement with the KKK. While he voted against the 1964 Civil Rights Act, he later supported (for better or worse) other civil rights legislation.

Duke on the other hand left the Klan in 1980 because he disliked its associations with violence and could not stop the members of other Klan chapters from doing "stupid or violent things" but then went on to found the National Association for the Advancement of White People (NAAWP), what some have called the KKK with a better PR department and is currently an active user on Stormfront as well as being a holocaust denier, and as recently as 2003 wrote a book titled “Jewish Supremacism”.

Byrd disavowed the KKK and what they stand for. Duke just had a disagreement with the KKK over their methods, not their ideology. So it is really not an apples to apples comparison.

I encourage conservatives, the alt-right, and all decent people to unite. And where you disagree, debate but do not hate one another.

For the most part, the alt-right hates conservatives.

As I understand, the alt-right want America and our citizens put first — nationalism over globalism and mass immigration. They mock political correctness and the farcical notion of “racism.” And they fight back against the attack on whites and men.

There is some of that with those who self-identify as alt-right.  Part of it is even a somewhat understandable reaction/counter-reaction to political correctness and a multi-culturalism (racism against whites) that paints all whites, especially white males as “evil”.  But while one can be against this and mock it and be for American interests and against unfettered mass immigration, one does not have to go to the extreme of going full on “Nationalist”, espousing racism and embracing the anti-Semitism that all too many on the alt-right seem to have embraced.

From another thread:

“A few may be trolls, some may be trying to be satirical or are just trying to protest against political correctness thinking they are being funny about it, but a lot of them, most of them from what I’ve seen (on Twitter and on 4Chan) are openly Neo-Nazi, are White Supremacists and are virulently anti-Semitic and a lot of them are damned scary.”

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,222928.msg1038767.html#msg1038767

Anyone who unites with the alt right is united against me.

:thumbsup2:
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Point 1. At least he admits (although probably not realizing it) that the alt-right is not Conservative.

Point 2. This one is a doozy....

Our battle, in reality, is not merely “ideological” or “political,” but spiritual.

Once again, trying to paint their leader as somehow divinely appointed.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Methinks Jessie is quite misinformed on the true nature of the "alt-right."

Offline TomSea

Alex Jones' is considered Alt-Right; readily, I don't see him as a racist.

Unfortunately, you do have some racists in the alt-right apparently but I wouldn't confuse that to what the Democratic Party does to African Americans, the plantation,  standing for the abortions of black children 5 times more than whites.

http://blackgenocide.org/home.html

Offline TomSea

This election is about voting for the lesser of two evils, if you are a jack ass

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is a Liberal is

Offline kartographer

If you think that voting for Trump is not still voting for evil you are sadly mistaken and will eventually have to pay for your mistake as well as those of us that do not support Trump will, but what will be far far worse is that you will make my grandchildren pay for your mistake and that will be what I can't forgive nor forget.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 12:24:45 am by kartographer »
Charley Waite: "Well you may not know this, but there's things that gnaw at a man worse than dying."

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Alex Jones' is considered Alt-Right; readily, I don't see him as a racist.

Unfortunately, you do have some racists in the alt-right apparently but I wouldn't confuse that to what the Democratic Party does to African Americans, the plantation,  standing for the abortions of black children 5 times more than whites.

http://blackgenocide.org/home.html

Jones may not be a racist, but he sure isn't someone to brag about being on your side.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Point 1. At least he admits (although probably not realizing it) that the alt-right is not Conservative.

Point 2. This one is a doozy....

Once again, trying to paint their leader as somehow divinely appointed.
The Alt-Right is on the wrong side of that Spiritual battle. God is no respecter of person's. Acts 10:34.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Hey, am I still alt-right or have I gotten past that?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

HonestJohn

Hey, am I still alt-right or have I gotten past that?

Are you still sure that the Potsdam agreement was a horrible thing?  Or that the Rothchilds are the masters of the world?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Are you still sure that the Potsdam agreement was a horrible thing?  Or that the Rothchilds are the masters of the world?

I view kissing Stalin's butt a bad thing. And I view a $100,000 a plate dinner by the Rothchild's for hillary foreign influence peddling.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline TomSea

Internets full of pictures of Trump rallies, care to post pictures that show skinheads at his rallies?

No,

By the way, the definition you are using for maybe < 1% of Trump's supporters is not the definition per Paul Gottfried who coined the term.

Offline TomSea

Yeah, one lives in New Mexico or Arizona or Texas or California and you don't want a more secured border?

These words are true, I will not have blood on my hands as a result of heroin passing through our border unchecked, human smugglers, the worse and so on, organized crime.  Flues from Central America killing students in St. Louis.

Let's see the moral high road now!

I will vote for a Secured Border. Sure.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 07:19:11 pm by TomSea »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Do we have among our astute members, anybody qualified and knowledgeable enough, to quantify this "alt right" thing which is now an obsession with some?

Seriously, how many are they? Where do they live? What actions do they take?

It is a standard election year tactic of the left, to accuse the right of harboring such elements. This year is no different.

They did it with Nixon, Goldwater, Reagan, GHW Bush and GW Bush. Probably with McCain and Romney.

(...it was an easy connection for the left to make with Romney, since the Mormon church blocked blacks from their "priesthood" until the 1970s)

Goldwater gained strength in the South. Reagan announced his campaign from Birmingham Alabama, and the left used that against him.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Do we have among our astute members, anybody qualified and knowledgeable enough, to quantify this "alt right" thing which is now an obsession with some?

It is a standard election year tactic of the left, to accuse the right of harboring such elements. This year is no different.

They did it with Nixon, Goldwater, Reagan, GHW Bush and GW Bush. Probably with McCain and Romney.

(...it was an easy connection for the left to make with Romney, since the Mormon church blocked blacks from their "priesthood" until the 1970s)

Goldwater gained strength in the South. Reagan announced his campaign from Birmingham Alabama, and the left used that against him.

@HonestJohn

Looks like this might be you HJ. Pontificate.

Offline sinkspur

If you want to know all about the alt-right, you can read about them in Steve Bannon's Trumpbart:

An Establishment Conservative’s Guide To The Alt-Right

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/29/an-establishment-conservatives-guide-to-the-alt-right/

It fully justifies white nationalism and racist attitudes.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

HonestJohn

If you want to know all about the alt-right, you can read about them in Steve Bannon's Trumpbart:

An Establishment Conservative’s Guide To The Alt-Right

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/29/an-establishment-conservatives-guide-to-the-alt-right/

It fully justifies white nationalism and racist attitudes.

Ouch.

That's gotta hurt.

The most 'reliable' news source of the Trump side gives the run down and @truth_seeker knows nothing about it?

I don't really believe that.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Guess what? I read the cited link. Nothing to be worried about. I doubt many will actually read it, so I will summarize:

The "alt right" reference is mainly to younger types, that reject the left, and take to social media.

They are to the present, a reflection of reality in America. Using the term "alt right" is intended to smear, to discredit.

I encourage those among our members with genuine intellectual curiosity to read the article. There is plenty to be learned.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Ouch.

That's gotta hurt.

The most 'reliable' news source of the Trump side gives the run down and @truth_seeker knows nothing about it?

I don't really believe that.
@sinkspur

So if you aren't establishment and you aren't alt-right what are you?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Guess what? I read the cited link. Nothing to be worried about. I doubt many will actually read it, so I will summarize:

The "alt right" reference is mainly to younger types, that reject the left, and take to social media.

They are to the present, a reflection of reality in America. Using the term "alt right" is intended to smear, to discredit.

I encourage those among our members with genuine intellectual curiosity to read the article. There is plenty to be learned.

I read it. Thus my previous post. HonestJohn seems to think I am an alt-right neonazi.