Author Topic: Hillary Releases Ad Linking Trump to KKK, Turns Out People in Video are Paid Actors, Not Klansman  (Read 1633 times)

Offline unknown

Hillary Releases Ad Linking Trump to KKK, Turns Out People in Video are Paid Actors, Not Klansman

http://www.youngcons.com/hillary-releases-ad-linking-trump-to-kkk-turns-out-people-in-video-are-paid-actors-not-klansman/

John S. Roberts
August 27, 2016

Hillary Clinton attempted to link Donald Trump to the KKK in an attack ad the other day, because former Klansman David Duke showed his support earlier in the year for the Republican nominee.

Grandma forgot that members of her beloved party actually founded the organization in the first place.

She also couldn’t recall that a prominent Klansman, Robert Byrd, was her “mentor.”

What also seemed to slip Hillary’s mind is that the KKK gave $20,000 to her campaign.

{.. snip ..}

Face palm.

Turns out that the people used in Clinton’s KKK ad are actually paid actors, not klansman.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

HonestJohn

Because... you want real Klansmen?

Wingnut

unknown aka A-lert is a known trump troll.  Don't wast time on his drivel.

Offline unknown

Hillary Releases Ad Linking Trump to KKK, Turns Out People in Video are Paid Actors, Not Klansman

This must make her ad "fake, but accurate." Hmm, I think I heard that from somewhere before.     :whistle:

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline dfwgator

50% of "Klansmen" are FBI Agents.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

It's not true
Scumsucker Jared Taylor is Jared Taylor...David Duke is David Duke...Steve Bannon is Steve Bannon...And Don Trump is in bed with neonazis.  He should be ashamed of himself.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
It's not true
Scumsucker Jared Taylor is Jared Taylor...David Duke is David Duke...Steve Bannon is Steve Bannon...And Don Trump is in bed with neonazis.  He should be ashamed of himself.

And they're all out there attacking anyone who opposes them. The followers of Trumpism are going to play hell convincing the targets of their attacks that they aren't real.

Online mountaineer

50% of "Klansmen" are FBI Agents.
That's probably the most accurate statement on this thread.  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

August 27, 2016 by Dean James
BREAKING: Every “KKK Member” In Hillary’s New Trump Attack Ad Have THIS One Thing In Common [VID]
Like this article?

380 Share Tweet Pin Link

By Mac Slavo –

Hillary Clinton would like people to think that if you are reading this you are considered “alt-right,” and thus associate with the Ku Klux Klan and other racially divisive groups.

She made this point very clear in a speech in Reno, Nevada this week. You, and the other 50 million Americans who refuse to support her candidacy, if you show any signs of supporting Donald Trump’s policies, are nothing short of a white supremacist.

Clinton doubled down on this sentiment with her latest Trump attack ad which likens all Trump supporters to racists:

http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2016/08/27/trump-attack-ad/
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 12:36:16 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Longmire

unknown aka A-lert is a known trump troll.  Don't wast time on his drivel.

In test studies Nevertrumps prefer wingnut drivel by a wide margin.  :laugh:

Offline LMAO

August 27, 2016 by Dean James
BREAKING: Every “KKK Member” In Hillary’s New Trump Attack Ad Have THIS One Thing In Common [VID]
Like this article?

380 Share Tweet Pin Link

By Mac Slavo –

Hillary Clinton would like people to think that if you are reading this you are considered “alt-right,” and thus associate with the Ku Klux Klan and other racially divisive groups.

She made this point very clear in a speech in Reno, Nevada this week. You, and the other 50 million Americans who refuse to support her candidacy, if you show any signs of supporting Donald Trump’s policies, are nothing short of a white supremacist.

Clinton doubled down on this sentiment with her latest Trump attack ad which likens all Trump supporters to racists:

http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2016/08/27/trump-attack-ad/

Democrats playing a race card? I'm shocked!!

Expect this to worsen as the demographics continue to shift. It seems both her and Trump are playing to different racial groups. She is trying to fire up the Obama Coalition but doubtful she can at the same level of passion and enthusiasm he did. Something about a rich, elderly, white woman being down for the struggle ringing hollow
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Oh, you mean like the paid extras at Donny's campaign launch???
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

In test studies Nevertrumps prefer wingnut drivel by a wide margin.  :laugh:
It's more tangy.  Wingnut I'm out of drivel.  Fill er up please.