Author Topic: KKK Leader: We Endorse Hillary and Sent Her $20,000  (Read 1503 times)

Offline unknown

KKK Leader: We Endorse Hillary and Sent Her $20,000
« on: August 25, 2016, 08:24:57 pm »

KKK Leader: We Endorse Hillary and Sent Her $20,000

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/KKK-leader-endorse-hillary/2016/04/27/id/726052/

August 25, 2016

A Grand Dragon leader in the Ku Klux Klan says the white supremacist group has wholeheartedly endorsed Hillary Clinton and has anonymously sent her campaign a $20,000 donation.

Will Quigg — who is affiliated with a KKK branch in California — told the news website Vocativ.com:

"For the KKK, Clinton is our choice. She is friends with the Klan. A lot of people don't realize that."

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

HonestJohn

Re: KKK Leader: We Endorse Hillary and Sent Her $20,000
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 04:26:39 am »
This is a duplicate of the same article you posted yesterday... and was posted by @TomSea.

Furthermore, this happened in March and was posted here when it happened.

Seriously, recycled articles reposted multiple times is all you've got?

Offline Fantom

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 04:40:01 am »
This is a duplicate of the same article you posted yesterday... and was posted by @TomSea.

Furthermore, this happened in March and was posted here when it happened.

Seriously, recycled articles reposted multiple times is all you've got?

Would be nice if such duplicate threads were merged... save some trouble.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2016, 07:44:12 am »
So because it was done in April, that makes it a lie, and has no bearing on this week's events? :pondering:

Any article that is against Hillary should be posted as needed.

These go out on social media, and most people probably did not know, or remember it.

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2016, 07:57:31 am »
There is another long, active thread on it @R4 TrumPence

But my point is, everytime a new thread is posted, it goes to twitter and FB, which is a good thing :beer:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2016, 12:15:36 pm »
So because it was done in April, that makes it a lie, and has no bearing on this week's events? :pondering:

Any article that is against Hillary should be posted as needed.

These go out on social media, and most people probably did not know, or remember it.
I for one did not hear of this until yesterday.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2016, 01:28:26 pm »
Whlie the guy did say it, including his reason why which he said Hillary was going to have a more conservative agenda than she leads people to believe, it is quite clear to anyone with half a brain that he was pulling the medias leg. There is also zero evidence that $20,000 was given to her campaign.

My investigation of this story started but did not end with SNOPES. Conclusion: It was a satire  statement and only low information voters would accept it as fact and post the story all oversocial media.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline unknown

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2016, 06:18:19 pm »

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
  • I'm Junger than that now.
    • Gods, Graves, Glyphs (we're new)
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2016, 06:23:46 pm »
Well yeah -- more bang for the buck, pay to play, clinton foundation, total media blackout...
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods, Graves, Glyphs forum (we're new) Darwin Central (posting as Ned Ludlam) my FR posts, SunkenCiv?, FR topic by nuconvert