Author Topic: Trump Supporters Back His Softening Stance on Immigration  (Read 1016 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Supporters Back His Softening Stance on Immigration
« on: August 25, 2016, 03:52:11 pm »

Newsmax
Trump Supporters Back His Softening Stance on Immigration
Thursday, August 25, 2016 09:49 AM

By: Cathy Burke

Donald Trump's softening stance on deporting millions of illegal immigrants hasn't turned off his supporters or immigration hardliners — as long as he sticks to his core campaign vow to tighten border security.

"That's the most important thing," Trump supporter Krista Kosier tells The Washington Post at the GOP nominee's rally in Tampa, Fla., on Wednesday. "He's still going to build the wall. He's still going to get rid of the murderers and rapists and those wreaking havoc in our country."

Another rally goer sees nothing wrong about the GOP nominee's evolving stance on dealing with illegal immigration.

more
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=745128
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Trump Supporters Back His Softening Stance on Immigration
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 03:55:20 pm »
"He's still going to build the wall. He's still going to get rid of the murderers and rapists and those wreaking havoc in our country."

Is that a fact Krista? Is there anything you can point to in the mans history that shows he will follow through with that plan too?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 03:58:16 pm »
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 04:04:49 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 04:01:04 pm »
They are all too emotionally involved in this thing to walk away now.
They will go down with the ship, and its Captain.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 04:04:14 pm »
They are all too emotionally involved in this thing to walk away now.
They will go down with the ship, and its Captain.

Correct

So they will try to justify his evolving positions as some type of 100 dimensional chess while everyone else is playing checkers. Oh, some will come to the realization that they goofed. They question is how many?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2016, 04:05:15 pm »
He just played down mass deportations,

We already have strong laws that should be enforced. This is what Rush Limbaugh says, if this makes Rush Limbaugh a New York Liberal, that is ridiculous. Nothing substantial has been offered that this is now patterned after Jeb Bush's stance. That is what the Blaze says, I'm surprised that hasn't been posted.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2016, 04:08:03 pm »

We already have strong laws that should be enforced. This is what Rush Limbaugh says, if this makes Rush Limbaugh a New York Liberal, that is ridiculous. Nothing substantial has been offered that this is now patterned after Jeb Bush's stance. That is what the Blaze says, I'm surprised that hasn't been posted.

I know it's tough to admit you've been had but the first step in dealing with a problem is to admit there is one.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2016, 04:09:40 pm »

You are fooling yourself.  Trump is not going to do any more than Bush or Obama did, which is deport the worst of the worst.   

But that's not what Trump said in November.  A "deportation force" was specifically recommended by him.  So this is a change and it's definitely a move toward the Gang of Eight.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.