Author Topic: Obama on Louisiana Visit: ‘Nobody Gives a Hoot Whether You’re Democrat or Republican’  (Read 426 times)

rangerrebew

Obama on Louisiana Visit: ‘Nobody Gives a Hoot Whether You’re Democrat or Republican’

(CNSNews.com) – President Barack Obama in Baton Rouge, La., on Tuesday to survey the damage of flood waters from heavy rain in the state said he is not worried about his trip being politicized.

“No, I don’t,” the president said. “First of all, one of the benefits of being five months short of leaving here is I don’t worry too much about politics.

“The second thing I have seen historically is that when disasters strike, that’s probably one of the few times where Washington tends not to get political. I guarantee you nobody on this block, none of those first responders, nobody gives a hoot whether you’re Democrat or Republican,” Obama said.

Source URL: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-hunter/obama-louisiana-visit-nobody-gives-hoot-whether-youre-democrat-or

rangerrebew

But they do give a big hoot about whether you're white, black, brown, or muzzie.  The latter three, all minorities, will be given more by this administration than the majority will.

Online mountaineer

But he did get excited when he heard about the coffins floating away. Quick, register those folks as Democrat!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

But he did get excited when he heard about the coffins floating away. Quick, register those folks as Democrat!

They do have to be residents of the state in which they vote so if they float across state lines, they would be ineligible.