Author Topic: An Open Letter From Mr. Trump.....Maureen Dowd  (Read 594 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
An Open Letter From Mr. Trump.....Maureen Dowd
« on: August 21, 2016, 12:14:41 am »
An Open Letter From Mr. Trump

Maureen Dowd AUG. 20, 2016

To Whom It May Concern:

Trump is sorry. Trump is humble. Trump is scared. Trump doesn’t want to get crushed.

So if I have offended anyone, or because I have offended everyone, I’m sorry.

I’m sorry that I realized too late that all the great put-downs that helped me put away the 16 dwarfs don’t translate well to the general election.

I’m sorry that I’m causing the Republicans to lose control of the Senate and I’m sorry they wish I’d never been born.

I’m really not that sorry to be causing trouble for Paul Ryan, who’s going to lose seats in the House. He’s a prig and I wish he had lost his primary to that tattooed guy who likes me.

I’m sorry I pretended I was going to release my tax returns. Of course I didn’t pay any taxes. I have the all-time greatest real estate deductions and depreciations.

I’m sorry I asked African-Americans “What do you have to lose by supporting me?” in front of a crowd of white people. I’m sorry I can never find my African-American.

more
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/opinion/sunday/an-open-letter-from-mr-trump.html?ref=opinion&_r=0
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34