Author Topic: Crazy About the Presidency....Maureen Dowd  (Read 557 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Crazy About the Presidency....Maureen Dowd
« on: August 06, 2016, 11:29:57 pm »
Crazy About the Presidency

Maureen Dowd AUG. 6, 2016

WASHINGTON — IT is Inauguration Day, Jan. 20, 2017.

Donald Trump searches his drawer for a note from Barack Obama, something on heavy cream stationery with the White House insignia, maybe reiterating the Obama doctrine, “Don’t do stupid stuff.”

But there is nothing there.

That puts Trump in a huff. How dare Obama depart without leaving the customary handwritten good-luck missive?

He grabs his phone and tweets: “SAD!! No note from my predecessor. No Class Obama.”

The tweet doesn’t go through. Must be something about the White House secure communications, he thinks. He’ll figure it out later. Right now, he needs to savor the moment.

“I did it. My way. They said I was a dangerous, insane traitor, a threat to national security, a Siberian candidate in cahoots with Pooty-Poot. That spook for Hillary, Michael Morell, the ex-C.I.A. chief who dished up the flawed intelligence that helped get us into the Iraq war — which I opposed from the beginning, even if I said the opposite — called me ‘an unwitting agent of the Russian Federation.’

more
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/07/opinion/sunday/crazy-about-the-presidency.html?ref=opinion&_r=0
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Wingnut

Re: Crazy About the Presidency....Maureen Dowd
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 01:37:13 pm »
But it’s two orderlies in white coats collecting the ex-presidential candidate, who lost in a landslide to Hillary after spending the fall being treated at Bellevue under the provisions of the Flake Act. After all the cries of “Lock her up!” it turned out he was the one who got locked up.

:pondering: