Author Topic: It'll be Donald 'Chump' if he stays on defense  (Read 276 times)

rangerrebew

It'll be Donald 'Chump' if he stays on defense
« on: August 07, 2016, 03:05:01 pm »
It'll be Donald 'Chump' if he stays on defense
Exclusive: Carl Jackson advises nominee to exercise self-control if he wants to win
Published: 2 days ago

Donald Trump is finding out that the general election is nothing like the primaries, albeit ever so slowly. With an opponent as disastrous as Hillary Clinton and a media that once fawned over the real estate mogul, one would think Trump would be up 10 points in the polls. He received a small bump in the polls after the Republican National Convention. However, it’s no comparison to the bump Hillary received after the Democratic National Convention, a bump I believe will dissipate in the upcoming weeks – that is, unless Trump continues to allow Democrats to distract him from staying on message, and if he continues to place his campaign in a defensive posture due to his own stupid gaffs, both of which will lead to defeat in November.

Sometimes I hate being a conservative Republican when I see the Democrats playing the game of politics so effectively, particularly this year when we should be running away with the election. Obviously, the DNC has done their research on Trump, and they’ve realized that in his own arrogance, he tends to react to their bait. Here’s the problem:

If the left can cast you as a reactionary candidate rather than a visionary one, they’ve already won.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/itll-be-donald-chump-if-he-stays-on-defense/#82bPcg2dQdAuQeZJ.99