Author Topic: Get real, GOP! Trump is still your best chance to win  (Read 644 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Get real, GOP! Trump is still your best chance to win
« on: August 03, 2016, 07:02:33 pm »
Get real, GOP! Trump is still your best chance to win
Jake Novak   | @jakejakeny
3 Hours Ago

Boy, it's been a bad week for the Donald Trump campaign.

First, Hillary Clinton got a nice bump in the polls from the Democratic convention.

Second, Trump took the bait and personally responded repeatedly to the attacks launched against him by the parents of a Muslim-American hero soldier killed in the Iraq war.

Third, big name Republican defections have started to pick up, with former GOP California gubernatorial candidate and current HP CEO Meg Whitman being thelatest to endorse Hillary Clinton.

Now there's even talk of renewed efforts to get Trump to drop out of the race.

more
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/03/get-real-gop-trump-is-still-your-best-chance-to-win-commentary.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

geronl

Offline kartographer

Re: Get real, GOP! Trump is still your best chance to win
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 02:28:58 am »
Charley Waite: "Well you may not know this, but there's things that gnaw at a man worse than dying."

Offline unknown

Re: Get real, GOP! Trump is still your best chance to win
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2016, 05:32:10 am »
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,219016.0/topicseen.html

Newt says Trump "unacceptable"

I find that very interesting given that Newt was practically begging Trump for VP position.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)