Author Topic: Migrant Sex Criminal: I Hate Sweden, I’m Just Here to F*** Swedish Girls  (Read 470 times)

rangerrebew

Migrant Sex Criminal: I Hate Sweden, I’m Just Here to F*** Swedish Girls
239791705_dd08a193b4_o
ThisParticularGreg / Flickr

by Virginia Hale28 Jul 20161,729

The victim of a man who allegedly sexually harassed four women has told a local newspaper that the migrant told them that he hates Sweden and is only there so that he can “f*** Swedish girls”.

In a central square in Vimmerby, in the early hours of Sunday morning, four women were approached by a migrant shouting abuse, who then pulled his trousers down in front of them.

The man started to follow the young women and when they asked him to stop, telling him they felt uncomfortable with his behaviour, the 27 year old became aggressive. One of the women told the Dagens Vimmerby that, after becoming agitated, the migrant then began screaming that he hates Sweden and telling them that he’s only in the country to “f*** Swedish girls” and spend their money.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/28/migrant-sex-attacker-hate-sweden/
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 01:47:18 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Hillary will not protect American citizens from the danger of muslim refugees. She wants a 5 times increase.

Like Germany, France, Belgium etc. she will insisit they must come here too. The idea they must leave Mideast, and go to Europe or America is insane.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

rangerrebew

I don't understand how mooslims want to leave the middle east because their religion is too violent, then come to America and spread it here.  They obviously don't consider it too violent, it we who believe that nonsense.  They come here simply to violently spread islam.