Author Topic: U.N. Official: U.S. Founded on Land Stolen From Indians, Built on Race-Based Slavery, BLM Movement Is Result  (Read 1126 times)

rangerrebew

U.N. Official: U.S. Founded on Land Stolen From Indians, Built on Race-Based Slavery, BLM Movement Is Result

(CNSNews.com) – On Wednesday, an official with the United Nations held a press conference and issued a statement [1]following a 17-day tour of the United States, concluding that the country was founded on land stolen from the Indians, built on race-based slavery, and that the Black Lives Matter movement is the result of the country devaluing and destroying black people for “hundreds of years.”

"The country was founded on land stolen from its indigenous Native Americans; its early economic strength was built on race-based slavery against people of African descent; and successive waves of immigrants have faced discrimination, harassment or worse,” Maina Kiai, U.N. Special Rapporteur, said at the press conference in Washington, D.C.

Source URL: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/penny-starr/un-official-us-founded-land-stolen-indians-built-race-based-slavery-blm

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
The BLM is screwing plenty of indians as well.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

One more reason the US does not need to be in the UN.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
I would like to personally thank Maina Kiai.  He makes it very clear that the UN and the various government and non-governmental agencies that assisted him, are an existential threat to human freedom in the USA.  As does BLM.  So carry on, comrades.  Something like 100 million Americans who own their property are armed and waiting.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I would like to personally thank Maina Kiai.  He makes it very clear that the UN and the various government and non-governmental agencies that assisted him, are an existential threat to human freedom in the USA.  As does BLM.  So carry on, comrades.  Something like 100 million Americans who own their property are armed and waiting.

He follows in the footsteps of that other Kenyan of prominent US fame elevated to our highest office, who also accuses this country of high crimes and abuses.

Both are making money off those who believe this drivel.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
One more reason the US does not need to be in the UN.

Exactly!  It would be the first budget saving measure I'd make as President.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
How does one even begin to reason with anyone whose conversational starting point is BLM??

Seriously.

:smokin:

geronl

Oh, so "race-based"slavery is wrong, not slavery itself... now I get it

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Oh, so "race-based"slavery is wrong, not slavery itself... now I get it

That way we can exclude indentured servitude which were primarily whites.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"U.N. Official: U.S. Founded on Land Stolen From Indians, Built on Race-Based Slavery, BLM Movement Is Result..."

My response is simple:
US out of the UN
UN out of the US.

That is all...

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.