Author Topic: Breaking: IRS Will Investigate Clinton Foundation ‘Pay-to-Play’ Corruption Accusations #HillaryClinton #DemsInPhilly  (Read 1078 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
The IRS confirmed it would investigate accusations of corrupt “pay-to-play” practices at the Clinton Foundation brought by over 60 Republican lawmakers who asked the agency to review potential “public corruption” in the organization......

http://freebeacon.com/politics/irs-will-investigate-clinton-foundation-pay-play-corruption-accusations/

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Frank Cannon

Suuuuure they will.

Sure they will. To keep it fair they are going to bring in an impartial third party to oversee the investigation....

Offline SirLinksALot

RE: IRS Will Investigate

And will they be any different from the FBI?
****sheep****

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Sure they will. To keep it fair they are going to bring in an impartial third party to oversee the investigation....

Ha! Well played.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

****sheep****

Exactly what I thought.  Donald could shoot someone...........and so could she.  No laws for either of them.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline unknown

****sheep****

Exactly what I was going to say.    :thud:

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)