Author Topic: Former CIA director questions Trump's loyalty to the US: report  (Read 369 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/289457-former-cia-director-questions-trumps-loyalty-to-us-report

July 27, 2016, 01:50 pm
Former CIA director questions Trump's loyalty to the US: report

By Jesse Byrnes

Former CIA Director Leon Panetta on Wednesday questioned Donald Trump's loyalty to the United States, according to CNN's Christiane Amanpour.

Christiane Amanpour

@camanpour

Fmr. CIA Dir. Panetta on Trump call for Russia HRC hacking: Trump's loyalty to U.S. in question & possible "conspiracy" with a foreign power
12:07 PM - 27 Jul 2016

Panetta told the network it was "totally outrageous" for the Republican presidential nominee to say he hoped Russia got a hold of Hillary Clinton's emails.

"You've got now a presidential candidate who is in fact asking the Russians to engage in American politics," said Panetta, who has endorsed Clinton in the White House race.

"I just think that that's beyond the pale," he continued. "I think that kind of statement only reflects the fact that he truly is not qualified to be president of the United States."

Trump on Wednesday made an appeal to Russia during a sprawling press conference at his Miami-area hotel, scheduled in the middle of the Democratic convention on Philadelphia.

"Russia, if you are listening, I hope you are able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by the press," Trump stated.

Clinton's campaign called Trump's remarks "a bridge too far."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Former CIA director questions Trump's loyalty to the US: report
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 06:37:33 pm »
The rats think they have Trump now....lol...it just shows that they have no sense of humor and are gonna runn with this non story.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 06:39:38 pm »
The rats think they have Trump now....lol...it just shows that they have no sense of humor and are gonna runn with this non story.

Trump's largest contingent of voters are aging baby boomers--who lived through the Cold War-- and who might not take too kindly to Trump joking around about Russian spying or interference in our elections.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 06:42:36 pm »

Former CIA Director Leon Panetta

Long Term Clinton  Lackey and Insider Leon Panetta

(fixed it)

I am not a Trump fan obviously, but this turd has zero credibility on this matter.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2016, 06:42:36 pm »

"“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., told a real estate conference in 2008, according to an account posted on the website of eTurboNews, a trade publication. “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-trumps-financial-ties-to-russia-and-his-unusual-flattery-of-vladimir-putin/2016/06/17/dbdcaac8-31a6-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2016, 07:15:00 pm »
While I have no love for Trump, and believe his primary loyalty is to himself, pinata, really? Now there is an unbiased opinion source.

geronl

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2016, 11:01:27 pm »
A few years ago Trump wanted to eliminate national borders...