Author Topic: Trump: Bill Clinton left out 'most interesting chapter'  (Read 177 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: Bill Clinton left out 'most interesting chapter'
« on: July 27, 2016, 04:15:01 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/289427-trump-bill-clinton-left-out-most-interesting-chapter

July 27, 2016, 11:38 am
Trump: Bill Clinton left out 'most interesting chapter'

By Ben Kamisar

Donald Trump on Wednesday criticized former President Bill Clinton's speech at the Democratic National Convention, saying he left out "the most interesting chapter."

It was a reference to Clinton's affair with White House intern Monica Lewinsky, and other 1990s scandals that drew headlines during the Clinton administration.
"Even the story told by her husband last night, he left out the most interesting chapter. I won't get into that," Trump said Wednesday during a press conference at his Miami-area hotel of President Clinton's speech.

"The chapter that I really waited for, because it was really boring, the chapter I waited for, I never heard," the GOP presidential nominee said.

Bill Clinton's speech focused on his personal relationship with his wife, including their courtship. He largely skipped over the 1990s, a decision that seemed designed to draw attention away from his own years in power but that also sidestepped allegations of infidelity.

Trump has attacked Bill Clinton over his treatment of women during his own presidential campaign, though the issue was not raised at last week's GOP convention.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Re: Trump: Bill Clinton left out 'most interesting chapter'
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 04:18:58 pm »
Fully agree, but I think someone with bit more moral authority should have delivered  that message.

Does DJT really want to get into a pissing contest on fidelity issues?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 04:29:10 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

geronl

Re: Trump: Bill Clinton left out 'most interesting chapter'
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 04:25:50 pm »
The Chapter where Clinton and Trump go to Pedophile Island together???