Author Topic: SORE LOSER Ted Cruz DESTROYED on His Own Facebook Page By Former Cruz Supporters  (Read 10279 times)

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline starstruck

• Hoping 2018 is a good year
All I know is that if I am truly expected to vote for the lesser evil I would be forced to vote for Gary Johnson. However I may just write a name in and walk away with a smile on my face knowing I followed my conscience. :patriot:
I too tried to "Feel the Johnson" but found him lacking in several attributes. I have decided to pick my 2020 candidate and write him in for 2016.
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people�s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. � George Washington

Offline corbe

Trump's thin skin and his inability to not respond to every criticism will be what does him in.

He loves chasing after every bouncy ball that's tossed in front of him.  Because, in his mind, Cruz "dissed" him, he can't let it go and focus on Hillary.

Expect more of this in the coming months with his supporters trying to clean up after him

It is becoming our fault now for taunting him, throwing out the shiny round things to distract him.... Gotta love it
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I too tried to "Feel the Johnson" but found him lacking in several attributes. I have decided to pick my 2020 candidate and write him in for 2016.

I want to know when Trump and his pets are going to endorse David Duke.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
I too tried to "Feel the Johnson" . . .

oh, don't tempt me! ;)

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Wingnut

I'll feel for and up Ivanka

You have been....  incensed
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 12:28:03 am by Wingnut »

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
oh, don't tempt me! ;)

Yeah, I walked away from that one too.  Wait until @Wingnut sees it.....

Wingnut

Too late... I said, "Don't look, Ethel!" But it's too late, she'd already been incensed.

Offline starstruck

Sometimes I like to leave a hanging curveball right in the middle of the plate just to see what he'll do with it.
@Wingnut
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people�s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. � George Washington

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
I'll feel Ivanka

Who. Does. That? Yeah, I've seen it a few times. The ick-0-meter rises.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Who. Does. That? Yeah, I've seen it a few times. The ick-0-meter rises.

She appears to be used to being touched there. Sick.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

The most disturbing thing is comparing his interaction with his daughter to his interaction with his wife.

Wingnut

Sometimes I like to leave a hanging curveball right in the middle of the plate just to see what he'll do with it.
@Wingnut

Hey, Batter Batter, Sa-Wing...

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Paid online trolls from overseas...

aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline starstruck

His statement "If she wasn't my daughter, I would be dating her." is getting tenuous.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

The most disturbing thing is comparing his interaction with his daughter to his interaction with his wife.

Yes it is.

Offline starstruck

Hey, Batter Batter, Sa-Wing...

"Hard drive into the gap. This may end up with an inside the park homer"
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 12:45:21 am by starstruck »

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Paid online trolls from overseas...

Mumbai calling!

Offline Vulcan

Offline Cripplecreek

Mumbai calling!

Hello, Dis is Peggy. You vote Tromp?

« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 12:53:08 am by Cripplecreek »

Wingnut

HonestJohn

Cruz did not help himself with his on stage tantrum Thursday night. He already had a reputation as being uncooperative and disliked in Congress, but we all thought it was because he was doing the right thing.

It turns out that he is as stubborn and as self-serving as all of his opponents have always said he is.

Either do it my way, or F**k You!, is not a way to win friends and influence people. Even if you may be right, that is still not the correct way to behave. He could have done things a different way and still made his points. As it is, he has placed himself on the outside with very little influence. He is now viewed as an uncompromising bleep even when the issue is bigger than just him, which is what people always said about him anyway.

I always thought he was better than this. I was wrong.

'Vote your conscience' is 'do it my way or else'?

So you are saying that Cruz's way is to vote your conscience... and Trump's isn't.

Interesting.

And you don't support voting your conscience?  What's the point of voting, then?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 01:06:31 am by HonestJohn »

Offline WAC

Which precisely makes my point @WAC.  As the leader of the party, Trump has a *higher* obligation to build party unity rather than castigate and attack others within the party, especially if "The Art of the Deal" is supposed to be his core competence.

Cruz spoke at the convention only because he was asked to speak, he spoke not a single unkind word about Trump, he called the party to its one-time principles and encouraged all to support them, he clearly and effectively attacked the Democrats, he endorsed items that Trump has made his own such as "the wall",  and his remarks were known in advance by the Trump campaign and the RNC.  Otherwise Cruz has remained silent since he dropped out.  Trump has responded with lunatic distractions from the actual job he has now been given, distractions which will not move his campaign forward.

You can dress Cruz with all the flowers you want ......but he "schooled" a stadium filled with Trump supporters on how they should vote who obviously already did so.....and missed a dynamic opportunity to show unity with the chosen Nominee.....furthermore attempting to use the stage as means of promoting his own personal political ambitions.  He could have easily done otherwise and chose not to even with a room full of people encouraging just that.....and instead throws out that he appreciated the enthusiasm of the NY State Delegates, an in your face comment everyone understood for just what Cruz intended.....

And the RNC people were not happy with him either.......So you and I see this very differently is correct..... 

Offline Cripplecreek

HonestJohn

First Trump is called by his opponents, 'the king of compromise' and 'the art of the deal'. Now, he is being labeled as being as obstinate as Cruz is. Which is it?

Trump is about getting things moving, getting things done. You can't do that without being able to negotiate and cooperate with others.

False premise.  Trump is the one who claims he can get things done and compromise.  History and his opponents make no such claim.